Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? (2244 Views)

Please How Do I Answer This In An Interview. / On Interview, How Do I Answer The Salary Question? / Nysc Cert. For Intercontinental Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by fubbyy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
a friend of mine invited me 2 their company to submit my cv,i'v spoken with his boss on the phone and he said that i sounded so educated(according 2 my friend) but what they don't knw abt me is that i'm yet 2 serve(nxt yr march or july) n frm what i was told no employer wil employ som1 whom wil wrk 4 few months n run away which is my plan actually, so what do i tell dis man if he ask abt my nysc discharge cert? Hw do i jump n pass dat question cos i need d job, pls help
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Pistacho: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
You freaking tell him the truth, that you would like to serve in the company as well
Kindly change the Caption it is sooo incorrect

1 Like

Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
i wont advice you because you are not real with the company, do you know how many graduates out there that are looking for this opportunity and have not seen, you now come here to say you planned to work for four months and run away.....are u sure the boss really said "you sound educated" because this should not be coming from an educated person. do whatever you like at your detriment.

2 Likes

Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
go but be honest with them, you can even serve there. dont miss the opportunity o, job no dey surplus.
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by fubbyy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hayjaycity: i wont advice you because you are not real with the company, do you know how many graduates out there that are looking for this opportunity and have not seen, you now come here to say you planned to work for four months and run away.....are u sure the boss really said "you sound educated" because this should not be coming from an educated person. do whatever you like at your detriment.
u r a f.o.o.l, did i said i'm a born again? What does being truthful has 2 do with being educated, our currupt leaders nko? Should we call dem uneducated because dey dnt say the truth, pls upgrade ur sense of reasoning
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
fubbyy: u r a f.o.o.l, did i said i'm a born again? What does being truthful has 2 do with being educated, our currupt leaders nko? Should we call dem uneducated because dey dnt say the truth, pls upgrade ur sense of reasoning

werey...if you are smart enough to convince him that you are educated on phone, so you aint smart enough to tell him that you dont have a nysc cert yet....odeh, do you just because im a nigerian, i tthink like an average nigerian that the corrupt government can deceive...being educated gives you confident to say the truth at all times in all situations. or is there any course in your programme in your so-called school that taught you how to lie when you graduated, you can see that fellow nairalanders are telling you to be honest with the company, it simply shows that you ave failed to learn in school (educated indeed)......well, if this is coming from a fresh graduaate, then the country has a long way in fighting corruption and graft, and no government should be blamed....idiot, i finished from school when u were still battling with JAMB..useless element....Go back to school!!!

1 Like

Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by ikenna58(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
fubbyy: a friend of mine invited me 2 their company to submit my cv,i'v spoken with his boss on the phone and he said that i sounded so educated(according 2 my friend) but what they don't knw abt me is that i'm yet 2 serve(nxt yr march or july) n frm what i was told no employer wil employ som1 whom wil wrk 4 few months n run away which is my plan actually, so what do i tell dis man if he ask abt my nysc discharge cert? Hw do i jump n pass dat question cos i need d job, pls help

Tell him the truth friend; but convince him on what you can offer to the company. Am sure we all have one skill or another that will prove profitable to any organization
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by fubbyy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hayjaycity:

werey...if you are smart enough to convince him that you are educated on phone, so you aint smart enough to tell him that you dont have a nysc cert yet....odeh, do you just because im a nigerian, i tthink like an average nigerian that the corrupt government can deceive...being educated gives you confident to say the truth at all times in all situations. or is there any course in your programme in your so-called school that taught you how to lie when you graduated, you can see that fellow nairalanders are telling you to be honest with the company, it simply shows that you ave failed to learn in school (educated indeed)......well, if this is coming from a fresh graduaate, then the country has a long way in fighting corruption and graft, and no government should be blamed....idiot, i finished from school when u were still battling with JAMB..useless element....Go back to school!!!
u r just ranting,i would've argue wit u but u r nt just making sense old man,ur english is nt even comprehensive,n why must i tel the truth 2 show dat am educated? Dis is nt a religious issue, mr man u be mumu o

1 Like

Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by cashkid: 7:09am On Nov 22, 2013
fubbyy: u r a f.o.o.l, did i said i'm a born again? What does being truthful has 2 do with being educated, our currupt leaders nko? Should we call dem uneducated because dey dnt say the truth, pls upgrade ur sense of reasoning
did i said?

1 Like

Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by cashkid: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2013
fubbyy: u r just ranting,i would've argue wit u but u r nt just making sense old man,ur english is nt even comprehensive,n why must i tel the truth 2 show dat am educated? Dis is nt a religious issue, mr man u be mumu o
a u sure ur own is comprehensive? pls check ur own too o. just an advice sha!

1 Like

Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Swiftlee(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2013
From the hallucination and virtula pere of the owner of this thread..He does not need any advice! He is just nut!

3 Likes

Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2013
fubbyy: u r just ranting,i would've argue wit u but u r nt just making sense old man,ur english is nt even comprehensive,n why must i tel the truth 2 show dat am educated? Dis is nt a religious issue, mr man u be mumu o

olodo...liar!!! if you cant comprehend what i just posted, then you are among the unemployable graduates that we have around! wish you good luck in your job search!!!
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by agwo2july: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmmmm can u imagine adults?
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by elari(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Na wao!
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Xtaceeey: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
Swiftlee: From the hallucination and virtula pere of the owner of this thread

Not Necessary Tho...
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by fubbyy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hayjaycity:

olodo...liar!!! if you cant comprehend what i just posted, then you are among the unemployable graduates that we have around! wish you good luck in your job search!!!
dis is why i called u a f.o.o.l,i made it clear dat am unemployed n dat is why i created dis thread,so wat r u talking abt? Guy u be mumu o
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
fubbyy: dis is why i called u a f.o.o.l,i made it clear dat am unemployed n dat is why i created dis thread,so wat r u talking abt? Guy u be mumu o

this one just go waste hin 4/5 years for school....how will u ever make it through the rigorous aptitude tests graduates are facing these days? when u cant read a simple statement and comprehend. you really sound "educated indeed"..lolz. i am sure of one thing, the man invited you to his office so that u can continue to make him laugh with your proven educated mind...dont worry, he wont ask for your nysc cert, because you sound like a comedian to him on phone, and he needs you to cool of his mind when he is over-worked....i laff in full HD!!!
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by oremisussan: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2013

Hey kid, you don't write well, believe me!
You just must work on that!

>> Comprehensible (in the context of your post), not comprehensive.
>> Stand yourself out, no stupid shorthand in the corporate world. Spell out your words, come what may.

Now, to your question, I joined a firm 3 months before call-up, I joggled between place of primary assignment (NYSC) and work all through service year. Two years after NYSC, I am still with the firm.

Guess what? My boss was aware right from interview stage.

Value is the word. How much of it can you add to business? If much enough, most firms will hire you even if you just gained admission into the university, and keep you while you school.

Please, don't curse. I mean well for you.
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by fubbyy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
oremisussan:

Hey kid, you don't write well, believe me!
You just must work on that!

>> Comprehensible (in the context of your post), not comprehensive.
>> Stand yourself out, no stupid shorthand in the corporate world. Spell out your words, come what may.

Now, to your question, I joined a firm 3 months before call-up, I joggled between place of primary assignment (NYSC) and work all through service year. Two years after NYSC, I am still with the firm.

Guess what? My boss was aware right from interview stage.

Value is the word. How much of it can you add to business? If much enough, most firms will hire you even if you just gained admission into the university, and keep you while you school.

Please, don't curse. I mean well for you.
u r a bigger fool dan the fool above u,r u sure its dis thread u r commenting on cos u sound sensless
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by fubbyy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hayjaycity:

this one just go waste hin 4/5 years for school....how will u ever make it through the rigorous aptitude tests graduates are facing these days? when u cant read a simple statement and comprehend. you really sound "educated indeed"..lolz. i am sure of one thing, the man invited you to his office so that u can continue to make him laugh with your proven educated mind...dont worry, he wont ask for your nysc cert, because you sound like a comedian to him on phone, and he needs you to cool of his mind when he is over-worked....i laff in full HD!!!
mumu 4 ur info i got d job 2day wit a wonderful apartment given 2 me, fools
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
fubbyy: mumu 4 ur info i got d job 2day wit a wonderful apartment given 2 me, fools

lunatic!!! you got the job while you were busy using vague words on fellow nairalnders all day....you got the job indeed!!! go and run comedy show on your newly found job!!! you don see mugus like you for here, na zo job dey easy, and na zo u special reach....dey spoke to you on phone, and at the next physical meeting, you were handed the job and wonderful apartment, while u still dont knw what to say if they ask for ur nysc certs...tell that to the fellow mugus dat u finished from d same school..not on here
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Gbemmyxal(f): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Fubbyy or worefa u call ursef, na wa 4 u ooo... If u continue in dis manner, u hardly will learn anyfn outta life o. Work hard on being responsibly reasonable, k?
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by frudokafor(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
guyz pls ignore diz poster, he's a clown
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
a real clown in the building....i think he's a comedian!!!
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
fubbyy: u r a bigger fool dan the fool above u,r u sure its dis thread u r commenting on cos u sound sensless

Not necessary at all. Oremisussan meant no harm. Please learn to take constructive criticisms.
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by oremisussan: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
kollected22:

Not necessary at all. Oremisussan meant no harm. Please learn to take constructive criticisms.

And that was after I begged him not to curse.
Maybe, if he reads my post all over, he would apologize, maybe.
I'm waiting like the father of the proverbial prodigal son.

2 Likes

Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by fubbyy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hayjaycity:

lunatic!!! you got the job while you were busy using vague words on fellow nairalnders all day....you got the job indeed!!! go and run comedy show on your newly found job!!! you don see mugus like you for here, na zo job dey easy, and na zo u special reach....dey spoke to you on phone, and at the next physical meeting, you were handed the job and wonderful apartment, while u still dont knw what to say if they ask for ur nysc certs...tell that to the fellow mugus dat u finished from d same school..not on here
who b dis fool ? Is it dat u can't read or u read but can't understand,i said i hav already discussed wit d boss over d phone n wat left was 2 see d person which he did 2day n i got d job,just because badluck is followin u up n dwn n preventin u 4rm getin tins easy so u think others wont, havn't u seen or heard where sombdy gt a job without interview, u r just a mighty fool
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by fubbyy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
dis mumu people done run?
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
fubbyy: dis mumu people done run?

everyone will run away from a mad man unless a mad man like yourself nah.....they have left you in your "wonderful apartment" given to you by your new boss, built on a 20 acres of land in a fool's paradise...continue to live in it.

5 Likes

Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by sdavirus: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2013
U d owner of this thread should learn to listen, just look at the way you are going back and forth with guys that were trying to help you... So immature. You won't be able to survive like this in the corporate world for long. Pass your point across, without insulting people that are most likely more experienced and elder to you!

5 Likes

Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by fubbyy(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2013
Hayjaycity:

everyone will run away from a mad man unless a mad man like yourself nah.....they have left you in your "wonderful apartment" given to you by your new boss, built on a 20 acres of land in a fool's paradise...continue to live in it.
mumu, replying u wil b a waste,there r people dat am waitin 2 slander nt u fool
Re: What Wil I Answer Him If He Ask 4 My Nysc Cert? by Swiftlee(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2013
Its really a pity when a graduate like the OP would be behaving this way, like how on earth can somebody who claims to have passed through the four walls of the institution have such an attitude...I put it to you! that,if actually you have passed any interview concealing your real person behind the covers of a nice guy! You would get a sack soon! #not a curse or a wish# but the fact for character incompetence and defermations. Look brother..you have a long way to go..hiding behind a faceless social media to be rude to presumably more experienced people wont do you any good..prolly, you are thinking nobody would know whom you really are,right? Not cool..Finally;Work on attitude...dont think everybody on vacancies/job section is jobless...you are way too far sitting on a crude oil pipline if you think that way! Peace..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Interveiw / Mathematics Teacher Needed For Sec. School / Massive Recruitment, October 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.