Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website (849 Views)

A Look at Leadership from an Islamic Perspective / Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage / Boy Or Girl Child, Which Is Better? - An Islamic Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by Yankelaptops: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I know this is not the career section but since this section is frequent by Muslims xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This is for someone I know that owns an Islamic Website xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I don't want Non Muslim to think otherwise but this is Islamic in nature xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are you a "practising" Muslim looking for a Job or can you refer a Muslim brother or sister that needs a job. Please provide your email address and the website owner will get in contact with you. This will require a very high level of writing and marketing Skills. if you don't poses the requirement, dont apply.

Pay/Salary Naira:
Base Salary- 10k per month
Bonus- If minimum monthly targets are met 30k per month
Allowance(Internet/laptop charging) - 8k
Allowance(Telephone)- 2k
Allowance (Transportation)- 5k
Total Pay per month : 55k naira

Job Requirement and Skill:
1. Must have strong marketing skills. Will be reaching out to Islamic organization and associations
2. Must have good writing skill. Will be updating and administer Facebook page, proposal emails, some blogging and website content updates
3. Must poses strong customer service skill. Will be making some phone calls
4. Must be a practicing Muslim that prays, know the Quran and Hadith to some level, and follow the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
5. Can work from home( don't have to worry about transportation)
6. Agree to meet a "REALISTIC" weekly and monthly target/goals that is fair to Website owner and you the employee. Please note, there is no sales involve.
7. Must have fresh ideas, realistic, driven.
8. Preferably a graduate (doesn't matter if OND, HND, or BS)

Plese provide a first name and email address.
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by Gboliwe: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Send Maclatunji a mail, he fits every description and has all requirements needed.

Your second choice is Lagoshia, but he is always at daggers end with Maclatunji.

Either will do well. I recommend them
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by Yankelaptops: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
They may already have jobs and other commitments. Am open to referals too.
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by Abuklaw(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
lawal babatunde abubakr
abuk4u@gmail.com
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
ISAH YUNUSA DE-UMAR (Bauchi)
isahyunusaumar@gmail.com
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by deols(f): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Yankelaptops: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I know this is not the career section but since this section is frequent by Muslims xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This is for someone I know that owns an Islamic Website xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I don't want Non Muslim to think otherwise but this is Islamic in nature xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are you a "practising" Muslim looking for a Job or can you refer a Muslim brother or sister that needs a job. Please provide your email address and the website owner will get in contact with you. This will require a very high level of writing and marketing Skills. if you don't poses the requirement, dont apply.

Pay/Salary Naira:
Base Salary- 10k per month
Bonus- If minimum monthly targets are met 30k per month
Allowance(Internet/laptop charging) - 8k
Allowance(Telephone)- 2k
Allowance (Transportation)- 5k
Total Pay per month : 55k naira

Job Requirement and Skill:
1. Must have strong marketing skills. Will be reaching out to Islamic organization and associations
2. Must have good writing skill. Will be updating and administer Facebook page, proposal emails, some blogging and website content updates
3. Must poses strong customer service skill. Will be making some phone calls
4. Must be a practicing Muslim that prays, know the Quran and Hadith to some level, and follow the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
5. Can work from home( don't have to worry about transportation)
6. Agree to meet a "REALISTIC" weekly and monthly target/goals that is fair to Website owner and you the employee. Please note, there is no sales involve.
7. Must have fresh ideas, realistic, driven.
8. Preferably a graduate (doesn't matter if OND, HND, or BS)

Plese provide a first name and email address.

Why not provide an email address thry can send their info to instead of putting them on here.
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by deols(f): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Gboliwe: Send Maclatunji a mail, he fits every description and has all requirements needed.

Your second choice is Lagoshia, but he is always at daggers end with Maclatunji.

Either will do well. I recommend them

You can stop trolling now.
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by Gboliwe: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2013
Do your job and stop making noise! You want to get at me, set a trap. I don't troll. Never will either!
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by Yankelaptops: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Please I want people that seriously need a job to respond. People complain about jobs now there is an opportunity. It may not be the greatest salary but is sure better than 20k or 30k. I have a reason for not putting the website owner’s email. What happens 2 years later and someone meets the qualification. They’ll probably still be emailing. The few that respond after a specified timeframe will be notified. This topic is still fresh plus the job recruitment is not only on Nairaland.
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
Awoleye Ahmed Ademola
abefeola@gmail.com
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by sultangem: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2013
Sulyman Husayn skhusayn@gmail.com
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by pmc01(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2013
Can I try?
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by babylolaroy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
mashaaallah. this is whao!! well i love the pay buh am not qualified. thats a painful truth

however i know of someone who knows d quran and hadith and all oda qualification. however he is a final year student. he is an award winning essayist and writer. he owns the writing blog naijawriterscoach. his name is Abdullahi tosin Muhammad. if the OP tinks him ok for the job, you can search for him via google and his blog like dat. i dnt know his email ni cos i just know him as a computer literate nd upright muslim in our department. And i know hez a writer. lobatan

wait o,,, do employers search for employees?...or na hin ah suppose go tell make e cum apply. whatever o jare.

lol....
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by lafex: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by Yankelaptops: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Salam Alaikum.. Updates from the Website owner....

All the people that provided their emails have been notified by email to provide additional information like professional / Islamic references, and CV. It so sad that none acknowledged that they got the initial email, or request for a timeline on when they'll be providing the references or CV. Its so sad that we have a country where youths are underemployed but is even sad that people don't know the steps that needs to take place to present yourself as a valuable and serious employees. Am sorry to say, not every youth will be employed by big big companies even though that's everyone's dream. Give other jobs an opportunity, and learn to be/act like a professional.

I remember when I was looking for a job after graduating from University, I respond back to emails timely, , provide information, followed up, made phone calls after calls. etc. 99% of these jobs never fell through but alhamduliai, I was hired by one of them. In a nut shell, please learn how to present yourself to a prospective employers. No employer will deal with an employee that is not timely. I'll say the same thing to my kids, my brothers and sisters. I posted the same job ads in other Nigerian job website, and their are 30 plus people showing interest from that website alone.
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by babylolaroy(f): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yankelaptops: Salam Alaikum.. Updates from the Website owner....

All the people that provided their emails have been notified by email to provide additional information like professional / Islamic references, and CV. It so sad that none acknowledged that they got the initial email, or request for a timeline on when they'll be providing the references or CV. Its so sad that we have a country where youths are underemployed but is even sad that people don't know the steps that needs to take place to present yourself as a valuable and serious employees. Am sorry to say, not every youth will be employed by big big companies even though that's everyone's dream. Give other jobs an opportunity, and learn to be/act like a professional.

I remember when I was looking for a job after graduating from University, I respond back to emails timely, , provide information, followed up, made phone calls after calls. etc. 99% of these jobs never fell through but alhamduliai, I was hired by one of them. In a nut shell, please learn how to present yourself to a prospective employers. No employer will deal with an employee that is not timely. I'll say the same thing to my kids, my brothers and sisters. I posted the same job ads in other Nigerian job website, and their are 30 plus people showing interest from that website alone.
pls can yu check the site naijawriters'coach?...you cud get to meet the person you want
Re: A Practising Muslim Graduate That Can Promote And Market An Islamic Website by baba11(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mojeed Fetuga(mojeedfetuga@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

101 Interesting Facts About Islam / The Stand Of Muslim's On April Fool Day.(poisson-davril-global-day-of-lies) / How To Give Da'wah To Non Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.