Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Aptitude Test On Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Aptitude Test On Saturday (2166 Views)

Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Fraudulent Activities In Osun SUBEB Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Aptitude Test On Saturday by DonaldGenes(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Just got the news now from my peeps in Uyo with regards to the aforementioned Test slated on Saturday and that spur me up to put it across here in case some outside Akwa Ibom State can be in the know.In addition to that, I heard the names of shortlisted candidates can be found in todays' Pioneer Newspaper and thereafter on tomorrows' concord newspaper.
However, if anybodysees the list online or offline can paste it here so that your fellow brothers and sisters will not miss this chance
If you have any other salient information you may as well drop it now.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Aptitude Test On Saturday by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Welldone man. Aint part of the test and aint gat interest. I just want to keep ur thread alive. Dont be discouraged if your thread hardly see the end of its first page. Dudes from that end are highly resistant to change.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Aptitude Test On Saturday by DonaldGenes(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
dirtymoney: Welldone man. Aint part of the test and aint gat interest. I just want to keep ur thread alive. Dont be discouraged if your thread hardly see the end of its first page. Dudes from that end are highly resistant to change.
lolzzz thanks man but no thanks, i was just trying to do the needful in case guys who aren't in uyo should be be aware, more so, comments dropped or not don't trip me,ain't nobody qetting any accolades or whatever. Anyway thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Aptitude Test On Saturday by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
lolzzz thanks man but no thanks, i was just trying to do the needful in case guys who aren't in uyo should be be aware, more so, comments dropped or not don't trip me,ain't nobody qetting any accolades or whatever. Anyway thanks
seems you dont understand me. man. I have introduced over 10 people to this site based on how informative, educative and entertaining i find it out to be. i dont stay in Akwa Ibom, but i visit home regularly. This year, i have stayed in Akwa Ibom for the first time for over 4 months. I notice that only 1 out of every 1000 youth here knows of nairaland. and even when you tell them how benefitial the site is only another 1 out of the remaining 999 would even attempt visiting the site. Sometimes i wonder what dudes here are interested in. check the sections here on NL. how many Akwa Ibom networking thread can you find? How many times do you see a vacancy from Akwa Ibom been advertise online? hope you get my point now.
Re: Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Aptitude Test On Saturday by DonaldGenes(m): 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
dirtymoney:
seems you dont understand me. man. I have introduced over 10 people to this site based on how informative, educative and entertaining i find it out to be. i dont stay in Akwa Ibom, but i visit home regularly. This year, i have stayed in Akwa Ibom for the first time for over 4 months. I notice that only 1 out of every 1000 youth here knows of nairaland. and even when you tell them how benefitial the site is only another 1 out of the remaining 999 would even attempt visiting the site. Sometimes i wonder what dudes here are interested in. check the sections here on NL. how many Akwa Ibom networking thread can you find? How many times do you see a vacancy from Akwa Ibom been advertise online? hope you get my point now.
yea i not qot it pal.You're Akwa Ibomites

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Job Opportunities Available At A VAS Company / Build Your Career @ Jarushub Career Academy / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.