Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? (5434 Views)

Three Arguments For God's Existence / Theists And Atheists What Do U Think Of Pascal's Wager. / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? by Joshthefirst(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mr Troll:

(c) he's living in denial.
go and see the shameless two-faced pathetic contradictions he's making on the sexua.l reproduction thread. He is a disgrace to evolution scientists and subscribers to evolution.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? by texanomaly(f): 2:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Mr Troll:

(c) he's living in denial.

Leave Josh alone you bully. angry tongue
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? by MrTroll(m): 2:41am On Dec 29, 2013
grin
texanomaly:

Leave Josh alone you bully. angry tongue
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? by scarred9jan(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Troll: grin

U two should hook up, already... *rolling eyes*
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? by texanomaly(f): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
scarred9jan:

U two should hook up, already... *rolling eyes*
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:
I am an atheist, I dont believe in God because there is no proof and I don't care if you believe in Him.

There is a common perception that there must be “something more” to atheism than simply disbelief in gods because atheists so often debate theists. What’s the point of debating if not to convert someone to some other philosophy or religion? It is, then, fair to ask why atheists get involved in such debates and what they hope to achieve. Does this show that atheism is some sort of philosophy or even a religion?

Let's discuss please!!!

Some of my views back in the day were quite astonishing
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

I get your points just like I am reasoning with my mum to let me go to the UK to get an MSC and she is telling to instead to call on Yahweh to help me get a job. I did that one year by the wayy without results. Nigeria is heading nowhere if we continue on this religious lunacy

Stil holds true Nigeria will go nowhere with only religious lunacy . Faith without work is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome / Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings / Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.