Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: (1113 Views)

The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-MjDKFBPuRuU/Uo5ixyJhRlI/AAAAAAAABAc/yyoMjsMrX-c/s400/IMG_5032.JPG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-pqdjIxoMz7A/Uo5ixGNp8eI/AAAAAAAABAM/gySih2_tGbU/s400/IMG_5031.JPG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Zyj1NbylV1Y/Uo5ixGYPr1I/AAAAAAAABAQ/pLaolNu0E60/s400/IMG_5029.JPG[/img]

The soldiers beat these men to pulp and left them there all "bloodied" up
I have more pix and a better detail of the story on my blog.
Honestly, i know these pix can't do any justice because it isn't a clear cut evidence.

For how long will our security forces continue to treat us like animals??

Politicians oppress us with their policies and thievery, armed forces oppress us with guns, .... This country is just depressing

Read More

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/11/nigerian-soldiers-at-it-again.html
Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ObiOkpor(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
icebeatz: [img]http://4.bp..com/-MjDKFBPuRuU/Uo5ixyJhRlI/AAAAAAAABAc/yyoMjsMrX-c/s400/IMG_5032.JPG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-pqdjIxoMz7A/Uo5ixGNp8eI/AAAAAAAABAM/gySih2_tGbU/s400/IMG_5031.JPG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Zyj1NbylV1Y/Uo5ixGYPr1I/AAAAAAAABAQ/pLaolNu0E60/s400/IMG_5029.JPG[/img]

The soldiers beat these men to pulp and left them there all "bloodied" up
I have more pix and a better detail of the story on my blog.
Honestly, i know these pix can't do any justice because it isn't a clear cut evidence.

For how long will our security forces continue to treat us like animals??

Politicians oppress us with their policies and thievery, armed forces oppress us with guns, .... This country is just depressing

Read More

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/11/nigerian-soldiers-at-it-again.html
meaning?if the men behaved like animals like you said,then they deserve what ever that comes out of it.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: meaning?if the men behaved like animals like you said,then they deserve what ever that comes out of it.

I highly disagree.
A well trained military man should not lay his hands on a civilian unless faced with life threatening situation.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ObiOkpor(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
icebeatz:

I highly disagree.
A well trained military man should not lay his hands on a civilian unless faced with life threatening situation.
i also disagree with yours.there is a situation that will make a well trained soldier to mishandle a civilian.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: i also disagree with yours.there is a situation that will make a well trained soldier to mishandle a civilian.

U know, what they did to those guys isnt somrthing you'd get away with if this wasnt nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by atlwireles: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
icebeatz:

U know, what they did to those guys isnt somrthing you'd get away with if this wasnt nigeria.

Which state and town is this??
Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
And some id1ots accusing Buhari of brutality for similar thing that happened during Buhari's military regime. Should we now blame Jonathan for the atrocities of these soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
icebeatz:

I highly disagree.
what did those men do? Thank your God, they didn't see u taking these pictures, by now, either being in hospital or @ home nursing injuries. I believe this your post would ve done on a later date. Yanga(soldiers) dey sleep trouble( civillans) go wake am
Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by atlwireles: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
payless: And some id1ots accusing Buhari of brutality for similar thing that happened during Buhari's military regime. Should we now blame Jonathan for the atrocities of these soldiers?

Did you live through the Buhari days or did you just read about it
Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by nwaanambra1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: meaning?if the men behaved like animals like you said,then they deserve what ever that comes out of it.

YOU ARE AN OUT-AN-OUT 1D1OT!

MAY BE U R ONE OF THESE COWARDLY SOLDIERS OR RELATED TO A COWARDLY SOLDIER WHO DERIVES GREAT JOY IN MANHANDLING UNARMED CIVILIANS! THAT'S WHY YOU ARE SUPPORTING THIS HEIGHT OF COWARDICE!

MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW - IN ALL FIELD OF MILITARY, MANHANDLING AN UNARMED CIVILIAN FOR ANY REASON AT ALL IS REGARDED AS THE WORST FORM OF COWARDICE AND INDISCIPLINE!

IT IS EXPECTED THAT IF A CIVILIAN MISBEHAVES IN ANYWAY, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AGAINST A UNIFORMED PERSONNEL (EITHER ARMED OR UNARMED) THE PERSONNEL IS EXPECTED TO HAND HIM/HER OVER TO THE POLICE WHOSE DUTY IT IS TO PROSECUTE THE OFFENDER AS STIPULATED UNDER THE LAW!

BY THE WAY, HISTORY HAS SHOWN THAT SOLDIERS WHO INDULGE IN RAP3, MANHANDLING OF UNARMED CIVILIANS OR ENGAGE IN ANY FORM OF VICES WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, ALWAYS PERISH AT THEIR FIRST TASTE OF BATTLE!

ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE AN 1D1OT - IN BOLD AND CAPITAL LETTERS! BLOODY COWARD!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
atlwireles:

Did you live through the Buhari days or did you just read about it

I lived through it. I was a witness to what happened when he was head of state.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2013
atlwireles:

Which state and town is this??
This happened around ore....

I still feel bad for those men... the way those soldiers brutalized them is just sooo unfair.... the soldiers even broke d windscreen of their v3hicle
Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2013
Professor Peter: what did those men do? Thank your God, they didn't see u taking these pictures, by now, either being in hospital or @ home nursing injuries. I believe this your post would ve done on a later date. Yanga(soldiers) dey sleep trouble( civillans) go wake am
I posted it on the blog.... I mean the full story. My phone cant really copy and paste and retyping the long story is a real long th7ng
Re: Nigerian Soldiers At It Again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ObiOkpor(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2013
nwa.anambra:

YOU ARE AN OUT-AN-OUT 1D1OT!

MAY BE U R ONE OF THESE COWARDLY SOLDIERS OR RELATED TO A COWARDLY SOLDIER WHO DERIVES GREAT JOY IN MANHANDLING UNARMED CIVILIANS! THAT'S WHY YOU ARE SUPPORTING THIS HEIGHT OF COWARDICE!

MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW - IN ALL FIELD OF MILITARY, MANHANDLING AN UNARMED CIVILIAN FOR ANY REASON AT ALL IS REGARDED AS THE WORST FORM OF COWARDICE AND INDISCIPLINE!

IT IS EXPECTED THAT IF A CIVILIAN MISBEHAVES IN ANYWAY, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AGAINST A UNIFORMED PERSONNEL (EITHER ARMED OR UNARMED) THE PERSONNEL IS EXPECTED TO HAND HIM/HER OVER TO THE POLICE WHOSE DUTY IT IS TO PROSECUTE THE OFFENDER AS STIPULATED UNDER THE LAW!

BY THE WAY, HISTORY HAS SHOWN THAT SOLDIERS WHO INDULGE IN RAP3, MANHANDLING OF UNARMED CIVILIANS OR ENGAGE IN ANY FORM OF VICES WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, ALWAYS PERISH AT THEIR FIRST TASTE OF BATTLE!

ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE AN 1D1OT - IN BOLD AND CAPITAL LETTERS! BLOODY COWARD!
you are a big bouncing FOOL.

(1) (Reply)

Ameachi : The Ingrate / See The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria / IMPEACHMENT: PDP Gives Al-makura’s Deputy Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.