Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Prayer For ASUU And Fg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prayer For ASUU And Fg (517 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU / The Meeting Between ASUU And Fg Has Been Postponed,due To The Kano Bomb Blast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For ASUU And Fg by chinedugreat(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
pls admin.jt put dis prayer on fb pls................
God dis is 144 days dat de destiny and de success of de youth hav been put astake,
De new administered student hav been render hopeless and frustrated,de jambite r now confuse considering if de can rewrite another utme exam cus de once written are still pending and som list r yet to be publish,and jamb form is out.God dis prayer is from de dept of my heart cus my mission is been jeopardize by som agency who fink life and success is in dere hand,God prove them foolish in dere wise decisions.ASUU,ASUP and FG are causing more harm to our youth,pls prove to dem dat dere is Nofin impossible u can't do.God, does it mean if u weren't born wit golden spoon u Cnt go to school.God jt stretch ur finger in dis matter between ASUU,ASUP and FG even if it will cause de life of som1,do it and let ur children be free as u free israelites from egypt.ASUU,ASUP and FG if dis strike didn't end dis month,we students we go onto de God of vengeance to demonstrated his grievance onto u all responsible for dis strike for God to strike any1 responsible for dis do cal strike.God hear de prayer of ur child and let ur will be done NOW...............in JESUS NAME
AMEN
Re: Prayer For ASUU And Fg by jaidor: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Prayer For ASUU And Fg by jaidor: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
I quote u op "God jt stretch ur finger in dis matter
between ASUU,ASUP and FG even if it will cause de life of som1,do it...."

am glad u said that...let's lay down your own life now...since ASUU is postponing their NEC meeting cos they lost a member. If u die now, maybe they can show some empathy and really cosider calling off instanlty.

Guy abeg o lets have this deal, try commit suicide now, i'll make sure the news gets to the news agencies as soon as possible. But make sure u leave a note behind, write about how the stike fustrated you to commit the suicide. The Nigerian students won't forget you.

RIP in advance (what a gem you are, you laid down your life to end ASUU strike 2013).

(1) (Reply)

Help Cheapest Private University In Nigeria-i Need Confirmation. / Pro Chancellors Order Universities To Reopen / Schools Reopen: Right Action, Wrong Timing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.