Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Most Beautiful Women Of All Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Women Of All Time (3029 Views)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / The Most Beautiful Women In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by HCH3COO: 5:51am On Jul 20, 2008
This according to PEOPLE
http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,1184666_1184662,00.html

1) HALLE BERRY

Times Named Most Beautiful: 11
Sure, the 40-year-old Oscar winner has flawless skin and perfectly doe-shaped eyes, but it's not when she's staring in the mirror that she feels radiant. "I feel the most beautiful whenever I'm doing things that I love," says Berry. "I love work, I love being around children, I love reading."

2) Julia Roberts
3) Jennifer Anniston
4) Catherinze Zeta Jones
5) Angelina Jolie
6) Nicole Kidman
7) Michelle PFeiffer
cool Demi Moore
9) Jennifer Lopez
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by Gabry(f): 5:56am On Jul 20, 2008
Halle Berry is very pretty. But if she is a normal person like the rest of us, she will be just normal.

Anyways, love her talent. wink
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by iice(f): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2008
Jen Aniston? She looks like a man - great bod though

Halle huh? Cool!
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by manmustwac(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2008
Chinese Doll from Niaraland
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by Gabry(f): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2008
I would say the Most Beautiful woman is Mother Theresa. Havent found anyone else as beautiful as her so far.The rest ar fake beauty
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by MissyB1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2008
Halle berry is jst too cute
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by Gamine(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2008
Abeg wetin Jennifer Aniston dey do there

What happened to Megan Fox.

Abeg jo, another ass-kissing spread.
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by Gabry(f): 1:10am On Jul 21, 2008
Ok maybe outlook wise on the human perspective in Hollywood will be Drew Barrymore, Jessica Alba, Queen Latifah, Beyonce Knowles, Marcia Cross, Anne Hathaway.
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by spikedcylinder: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2008
I love Jen Aniston from the very very bottom of my heart but she's not supposed to be on that list and ahead of Angelina (who i dont really like sef). That her jaw on a human. . . .
Whats Julia Roberts doing there? Na wa!
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by jkpretty(f): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
Whether Jennifer Anniston is fine or not, she's still one of the Hollywood sweethearts.
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by yimiton(f): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2008
gabrywyl:

Ok maybe outlook wise on the human perspective in Hollywood will be Drew Barrymore, Jessica Alba, Queen Latifah, Beyonce Knowles, Marcia Cross, Anne Hathaway.

Gosh! are you serious about putting those ladies in a list of beauties? Please open your eyes shocked. I love Marcia Cross, but she aren't even close to being pretty. She's just there. And Queen Latifah, girl, we're talking physical beauty here not strenght of personality or persistence, even the great QL knows she's not close to being physically attractive! and Beyonce. . . , sincerly, I don't know what people see in that lady, she's so far from being pretty to me. I was elated when my best friend and heart throb told me recently that he doesn't see her too! Even though he saw some other ladies that made me go green with jealousy
I love the line up of beautiful ladies, particularly excited about Halle Berry and Demi Moore, but I wish J'Lo wasn't there as well as Angelina Jolie. I don't really see what's so beautiful about those ladies.
One person I think they overlooked though is Alicia Keys. God Bless her gentle soul! she's so so pretty!
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by acidrop(f): 1:18am On Jul 22, 2008
oprah. . . . .not
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by LordChaser(m): 1:24am On Jul 22, 2008
yimiton:

Gosh! are you serious about putting those ladies in a list of beauties? Please open your eyes shocked. I love Marcia Cross, but she aren't even close to being pretty. She's just there. And Queen Latifah, girl, we're talking physical beauty here not strenght of personality or persistence, even the great QL knows she's not close to being physically attractive! and Beyonce. . . , sincerly, I don't know what people see in that lady, she's so far from being pretty to me. I was elated when my best friend and heart throb told me recently that he doesn't see her too! Even though he saw some other ladies that made me go green with jealousy
I love the line up of beautiful ladies, particularly excited about Halle Berry and Demi Moore, but I wish J'Lo wasn't there as well as Angelina Jolie. I don't really see what's so beautiful about those ladies.
One person I think they overlooked though is Alicia Keys. God Bless her gentle soul! she's so so pretty!

shocked   shocked   shocked Are you blind? I honestly do think that Queen latifah is drop dead BEAUTIFUL and so is MARCIA CROSS. . .  . Like Queen latifah, I think she has the perfect figure and every women on earth should own her body figure. Dont tell me you're a stick insect flat board fan Ewww. . . . Thats gross. . . [GULP] Are you guys serious about Beyonce Knowles?? Ok, I don't know what to say anymore. . . .  Looks like it has been proven that beauty lies in the hands of the beholder and one man's food is another man's poison.

If I were to say the names mentioned are even more beautiful than the list above:-
2) Julia Roberts - people say her smile is great but I feel she has the biggest mouth on earth that a lamp post can be shoved into her mouth
3) Jennifer Anniston - YIKES! transgendered!
4) Catherinze Zeta Jones- Urghhhh. . . . . Am I seeing a vampire or a woman?
5) Angelina Jolie - Ok, this one is special. She's gorgeous
6) Nicole Kidman - Ohhh . this one is flawless
7) Michelle PFeiffer - I can't even rememeber how the lady look like? Everytime I think back, I only see Heidi Kloom instead!
Demi Moore - HAAAAA!!! Another transgendered
9) Jennifer Lopez - She is ok but not beuatiful. Love her ass and boobs though. . . . .

Oh yes, Alicia Keys is very pretty but I feel sometimes her body preportion is out of balance like sometimes her legs is like a stuffed sausage. . . . and sometimes her belly is like 2 layers of meat . . . Well sometimes. . .
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by KarmaMod(f): 1:26am On Jul 22, 2008
How the hell is it all those mediocre women are above Catherine Zeta Jones?
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by acidrop(f): 1:27am On Jul 22, 2008
LordChaser:

shocked shocked shocked Are you blind? I honestly do think that Queen latifah is drop dead BEAUTIFUL and so is MARCIA CROSS. . . . Like Queen latifah, I think she has the perfect figure and every women on earth should own her body figure. Dont tell me you're a stick insect flat board fan Ewww. . . . Thats gross. . . [GULP] Are you guys serious about Beyonce Knowles?? Ok, I don't know what to say anymore. . . . Looks like it has been proven that beauty lies in the hands of the beholder and one man's food is another man's poison.

If I were to say the names mentioned are even more beautiful than the list above:-
2) Julia Roberts - people say her smile is great but I feel she has the biggest mouth on earth that a lamp post can be shoved into her mouth
7) Michelle PFeiffer - I can't even rememeber how the lady look like? Everytime I think back, I only see Heidi Kloom instead!
9) Jennifer Lopez - She is ok but not beuatiful. Love her ass and boobs though. . . . .

what are u? enemy of progress?
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by LordChaser(m): 1:28am On Jul 22, 2008
Sorry girl. I'm just being honest.

Gabby, you are right about beauty. Mother Theresa wins it all. smiley wink
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by acidrop(f): 1:31am On Jul 22, 2008
datz inside beauty, but which one are u guys talking about physical or heartly
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by LordChaser(m): 1:41am On Jul 22, 2008
acidrop:

datz inside beauty, but which one are u guys talking about physical or heartly

I'm talkin about the overall package
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by acidrop(f): 5:09am On Jul 22, 2008
u will say acidrop grin
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by yimiton(f): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2008
acidrop:

what are u? enemy of progress?

@ Acidrop, This guy is sure an enemy of progress!

@ LordChaser,
Do you have a crush on QL and Marcia Cross?? That you do doesn't make them drop dead beautiful or gorgeous. I beg oh, I just sampled the opinion of some really hot guys around and they all went 'yuck, please don't say'. I'm confident enough of my beauty and sexuality to notice a beautiful woman and acknowledge her as one, but tell you what, these ladies aren't even on the same line as beautiful! Please open your eyes, I'll rather be as skinny, shapeless and totally lanky as Paris Hilton even though I can't stand her!than be as big as QL cos I want to be 'volumtious!'
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by spikedcylinder: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2008
LordChaser:

shocked shocked shocked Are you blind? I honestly do think that Queen latifah is drop dead BEAUTIFUL and so is MARCIA CROSS. . . . Like Queen latifah, I think she has the perfect figure and every women on earth should own her body figure. Dont tell me you're a stick insect flat board fan Ewww. . . . Thats gross. . . [GULP] Are you guys serious about Beyonce Knowles?? Ok, I don't know what to say anymore. . . . Looks like it has been proven that beauty lies in the hands of the beholder and one man's food is another man's poison.

Oh yes, Alicia Keys is very pretty but I feel sometimes her body preportion is out of balance like sometimes her legs is like a stuffed sausage. . . . and sometimes her belly is like 2 layers of meat . . . Well sometimes. . .

Yes, she is flawless. Like a porcelain doll, not a human.
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by luvme1(f): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2008
the most beautiful woman is me
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by HCH3COO: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2008
If you are 16 as your profile suggests, you are nowhere close to being a woman. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by yongbabe(f): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2008
many 16 yr olds have more comon sense than some 20 yr olds
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by iice(f): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Yes, she is flawless. Like a porcelain doll, not a human.

More like a robot.
She used to be pretty when she was a red-haired, atleast that worked well with her complexion. Now the hair and skin is one color ewww. And the burgeoning lips she's getting doesn't work for her!
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by larimo(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2009
threads like this should be captioned 'most beautiful celebrity women of all time'.

there a billion lovelier ladies than these celebrities walking the streets.
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
larimo:

threads like this should be captioned 'most beautiful [b]celebrity women of all time'[/b].

there a billion lovelier ladies than these celebrities walking the streets.

True.
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by mamagee6(f): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
Michelle Obama. cool
Re: Most Beautiful Women Of All Time by africhika(f): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
1) i respect halle but she is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overrated
2) catherine zeta looks better than all those women

3) WHY WASTE TIME WITH A LIST THAT HAS NO BLACK WOMEN?

(yeah, halle's dad is black)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses Of Yore . . . .Rate Their Acting Skills / See Nicky Minaj Looking Decent / WATCH Movie: What Did Ini Edo Saw That She Couldn't Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.