Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k (1223 Views)

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany / Fashola On Live On AIT Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by agbameta: 1:02am On Nov 22, 2013
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (right), representative of Eversheds, the Legal Services Company, Mr. Howard Barrie (middle) and the Lagos State Commissioner for Transportation, Mr. Kayode Opeifa (left) during a courtesy call on Mr. Barrie in his Office as part of the UK Trade and Investment visit of the Governor and his team to the United Kingdom, on Monday, November 4, 2013.

Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) and Chairman, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Mr Jim O’Neill during a Special lnteractive Session with the Governor on the theme ‘Delivering Nigeria’s Growth Promise’ at the Goldman Sachs Growth Markets Summit in New York on Thursday , 25 April 2013.

Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by agbameta: 1:08am On Nov 22, 2013
The responsible, credible and real leaders are on the job while the worthless and incompetent ones are getting drunk on duty and off the job...

smh...

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 22, 2013
BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Oga Fash, pls greet Uncle Jona for me. Birthday things....
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:34am On Nov 22, 2013
The guy is really trying if I had to rate Nigerian Governors he would be in the top 5
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta: The responsible, credible and real leaders are on the job while the worthless and incompetent ones are getting drunk on duty and off the job...

smh...
dude, you are no different from the mad man on my street that always rain abuses on every passerby

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by geeez: 6:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Everything about this guy is truly presidential

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by slimfit1(m): 6:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Good ideas he has but most would not last. He doesn't back his ideas with good laws that would make it last. Most are just cosmetic.
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2013
geeez: Everything about this guy is truly presidential

absolutely
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by kola639: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2013
I like FASHOLA so much. He is my mentor. May God continue to guide, n bless him n spare his life.
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by Brimmie(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2013
Oga Fash.. Na U Ooo cheesy
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by oluwashaddow(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2013
9jagirl4re: The guy is really trying if I had to rate Nigerian Governors he would be in the top 5
among top 5 abi no1?
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by danot1030: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2013
liberty300: dude, you are no different from the mad man on my street that always rain abuses on every passerby
neither ar u different from d unclad one at oshodi picking food around on d ground.
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by danot1030: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2013
see a real responsible leader in action unlike some sycophant who leave their duty their states to run oga jonah errands.
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by funnyx(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2013
geeez: Everything about this guy is truly presidential

Absolutely presidential cool
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by khamas19: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2013
...meanwhile somwhere down the road...

our kung lao cap wearing presido is reeling from the effects of ogogoro and gucci beans...
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by iterator25: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
slim fit :
Good ideas he has but most would not last. He doesn't back his ideas with good laws that would make it last . Most are just cosmetic.
what's this one saying? Do you know the number of times FG has interfered with Lagos affairs? sad
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by desgiezd(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Yoi shina, yoi kangae (Good thinking, good product)
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by bloggernaija: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
9jagirl4re: The guy is really trying if I had to rate Nigerian Governors he would be in the top 5

What top 5?
He is the best kid on the block
full stop.

What do you think they are discussing?

Cassava bread?

Once eko Atlantic and lekki airport is fully built up,
You can always expect him to be at the corporate offices of

Thomas Cook
First choice
TUI and other holiday packaging giants

TO SELL IT AS A TOURISM HUB

Meanwhile , that is Ben akabueze beside fashola.
Looking the part because the boss does look the part as well.
One of the brightest,most hands on and most practical technocrat in Nigeria.
Managing Lagos state budget well ,while the national budget is a mess.
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by agbameta: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (middle), President, Nigeria Bar Association, Mr. Okey Wali SAN (2nd right), Conference Co-Chair, Mr. Gbenga Oyebode (right), Conference Co-Chair, Mr. Sergio Sanchhez Sole (2nd left), and the Lagos Co-Chair, African Regional Forum, Mrs. Funmi Oluyede (left), during the opening ceremony of the International Bar Association’s Conference on Mergers, Acquisitions and Inward Investments in Africa at the Eko Convention Centre, Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, on Thursday, November 07, 2013.

Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by agbameta: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
: Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (right), making his remarks during a meeting with the All Party Parliamentary Group on Nigeria, UK Trade & Investment and Commonwealth Business Council at the House of Parliament, London, on Monday, November, 2013. With him are: Members of House of Commons and Chairman of the meeting, Meg Hillier MP (2nd right), Deputy British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr. Peter Carter (2nd left) and the Lagos State Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget, Mr. Ben Akabueze (left),

Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by oduaboy1: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
In other news,the president of nigeria badluck Jonathan,got himself drunk to point of being hospitalized.
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by agbameta: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2013

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1429001_london_jpge3ffad0ecf8313440f121b34089b5e11

Fashola with the same people weeks ago and it was a fine and victorious affair instead of the ogogoro drunkard disgracing Nigeria...

lmao...
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by Olugbenger(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
I thought they stated that governors are scared of visiting the UK, or they mean some PDP governors?

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by Olugbenger(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
bloggernaija:

What top 5?
He is the best kid on the block
full stop.

What do you think they are discussing?

Cassava bread?

Seriously, i had to stop and laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by oluwashaddow(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
there is hope in the west, am sure dis guy is going to make sure someone better succeeds him and continue with the legacy
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by bloggernaija: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
oluwashaddow: there is hope in the west, am sure dis guy is going to make sure someone better succeeds him and continue with the legacy

Once ondo state sees the back of the prehistoric age dinosaur called mimiko,
You can expect a full integration of the western states.
I foresee fashola becoming the coordinator
Re: Gov. Fashola On Trade And Investment Visit To U.k by gramci: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
liberty300: dude, you are no different from the mad man on my street that always rain abuses on every passerby

thats why he is called agbamental, nairaland resident kolo

(1) (Reply)

Soildeirs, riot Police, SSS confront Buhari,tinubu,others At Inec Office. / Osun’s New Education Policy Could spark Terrorism – CAN / Edo Cancels Teachers’ Competency Test, Recalls 936 Sacked Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.