Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) (49406 Views)

Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics / Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by ebosie11(f): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Earlier on, we reported that there is currently widespread blackout in the country over the plummeting power generation which recently has dropped to 1, 580.6 megawatts.

The reason for the drop is said to be the after effects of pipeline vandalisation, plus the partial collapse of the Shiroro power plant.

Nigerians who have endured days of no electricity have taken to social media to protest and also call out the Power Minister Tunde Fashola for the promises he made after he resumed office.

“This is not what you promised,” a Twitter user cried out, and others have also criticised the President’s penchant for traveling, adding that the nation is fast crumbling before their eyes.

See the reactions above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/uncle-fashola-kuku-kill-us-o-nigerians.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by ebosie11(f): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2016

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by onojaduru: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Time has come to show up.Not telling the masses they will do everything during campaign.Personally I am not happy with this administration

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by amtaken(f): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chain!

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by stevecantrell: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
And they avoided the thread like a plague..

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by sdindan: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Karma is a Bastard.

If I cough the Mods will ban me till 2019.

Odiegwu ooh!

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by blazetitov: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
One thing that is so common now among the youths is that they blame the government for everything. For pete's sake, IKEDC is a private firm!! Can GTB, PWC, or Total staffers go on strike because they performed poorly in their company's performance appraisal? We need to change our ways of reasoning.

No serious investor would want to buy any of our refineries if they know they would be frustrated by silly unions like the Ajaokuta steel company issue. The major problem the country has is the citizens. IKEDC is a profit making organization and not a government agency. If you as a staff do not meet expected KPIs, then you should expect the worst. No room for inefficiency and ineffectiveness.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Ejanla07: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:
One thing that is so common among the our youths is that they blame the government for everything. For pete's sake, IKEDC is a private firm!! Can GTB, PWC, or Total staffers go on strike because they performed poorly in the performance appraisal? We need to change our ways of reasoning.

No serious investor would want to buy any of our refineries if they know they would be frustrated like the Ajaokuta steel company issue. The major problem the country has is the citizens. IKEDC is a profit making organization and not a government agency. If you as a staff do not meet expected KPIs, then you should expect the worst. No room for inefficiency and ineffectiveness.

So u kno dis. But light was much better under goodluck administration

262 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by comos: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
where is fashola ?

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by erunz(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
no light, no fuel, Fulani killings #changeisee

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by blazetitov: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ejanla07:

So u kno dis. But light was much better under goodluck administration

Please don't make me remember the 'no light no fuel suffering' i went through last year March - April. And don't bring politics and badluck into this. IKEDC covers my residential and i have been running on generator for days. The fact that fellow citizens have to suffer because some lazy olodos failed appraisal is unthinkable.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by SleekAboki: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fashola the rocket scientist.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by amtaken(f): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Did you sound this way when GEJ was the president? I need a yes or no answer.

blazetitov:
One thing that is so common now among the youths is that they blame the government for everything. For pete's sake, IKEDC is a private firm!! Can GTB, PWC, or Total staffers go on strike because they performed poorly in their company's performance appraisal? We need to change our ways of reasoning.

No serious investor would want to buy any of our refineries if they know they would be frustrated by silly unions like the Ajaokuta steel company issue. The major problem the country has is the citizens. IKEDC is a profit making organization and not a government agency. If you as a staff do not meet expected KPIs, then you should expect the worst. No room for inefficiency and ineffectiveness.

200 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by caprini1: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Its more annoying,that after 5 days of total blackout,they flash the light for just 10 seconds....is it to spite us or torture us or what?

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by bugzbunny: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

Once a zombie
Always a zombie

201 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by bugzbunny: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
But seriously..... I remember wen fashola said
dat any serious govt will rectify issues of power in just 6 months.... Wat is happening...

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Ejanla07: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

Please don't make me remember the 'no light no fuel suffering' i went through last year March - April. And don't bring politics and badluck into this. IKEDC covers my residential and i have been running on generator for days. The fact that fellow citizens have to suffer because some lazy olodos failed appraisal is unthinkable.

Lying is allowed

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by dBard: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
caprini1:
Its more annoying,that after 5 days of total blackout,they flash the light for just 10 seconds....is it to spite us or torture us or what?
Lol...

Telling u 'all hope is not lost'.. grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by mejai(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

bros leave grammer....heat too much. just accept d fact d country is nose-diving. no single improvement since. corruption or not, dis administration no wan try at all. few weeks to 1yr. no minister is functioning. Na like dis we go dey?

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by jay2pee(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Heshei: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
The effect of not having consistent light is becoming interesting to me .. I now spend more time with real people than on a virtual space.

Fashola .. Shouldn't allow the cabals to finish off his reputation. They own too much interest n our power sector that they don't mind running that sector down and having their own solution has an alternative. Some of this cabals have staffs on their pay role.

Fashola...Wisdom is profitable to direct.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by biggjoe(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

The continued blackout has nothing to do with IKEDC.
It is nationwide.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by stevecantrell: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Heshei:
The effect of not having consistent light is becoming interesting to me .. I now spend more time with real people than on a virtual space.

Fashola .. Shouldn't allow the cabals to finish off his reputation. They own too much interest n our power sector that they don't mind running that sector down and having their own solution has an alternative. Some of this cabals have staffs on their pay role.

Fashola...Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Dude what are you saying...

Fashola is the Cabal !! he's no different from them.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by mycar: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
biggjoe:

The continued blackout has nothing to do with IKEDC.
It is nationwide.
No mind that Mumu, when they increased the tariff without the commensurate improvement in the power supply Fashola says no going back.

Whose interest is he servicing, the people that voted him or the so called investors who want to leap where they did not sow?

He promised to strike out the fix charges but the charge is still there not minding the high tariff too .

E no go better for all of them.

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by wadetaw202: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

In your attempt to defend this mediocre government, you threw reason to the wind.
IKEDC is for distribution and not for generation. Those DISCOs only distribute what is generated. The government, under failed fashola and unreliable buhari, is the one responsible for generation.

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
GEJ - THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY was better abeg undecided

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by medpren: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
fashola thinks governance is about wearing ties and suites and then speaking long grammar.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

IKEDC has nothing to do with power generation. It's a distribution company

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Blackfire(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
After viewing post with one eye .
*close the other one for prayer, put my two hands inside hot boiling water* amadioha + Zeus + sango i want u to fire inter- ballistic - thunder on the mouth of anyone, who voted for this change/chain/apc/buhari and he /she /they complain within the 3 years of this govt, in mamiwater and alusi okija name i pray... amen.

Got up going to bank to collect my 5 thousand naira promised me during campaign.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by mejai(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
b4 d APC warriors will settle and start defending nonsense, pls have it in mind DAT PDP wasn't d best option o.
But,
1: how did PDP manage to give us light (2 weeks uninterrupted under Barth nnaji) under Presidio GEJ. I believe it was APC DAT fought DAT man. cos dey like trouble.

2: why would APC under Oga buhari and his okon, fashola, on assumption of office increased d tariff of electricity without providing steady supply to justify it.

3: I have always told people DAT APC is an expensive govt and fashola proved it to be so. u r a minster in-charge of road, Oga, can't u declare state of emergency on our highways and get cracking instead of talking about toll-gates.

Provide first b4 tasking..... common sense.
D devil (PDP) u know is beta Dan d angel( saints APC) u don't know. APC dey Bleep up.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by seunlayi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
FASHOLA ACTUALLY DISGRACED HIMSELF, SEE THE MESS OUR ENERGY SECTOR IS IN NOW, APC MEANS SETBACK

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Millz404(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.