Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Man's Penis Sliced Off By Prostitutebecause He Refused To Pay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Penis Sliced Off By Prostitutebecause He Refused To Pay (752 Views)

Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Woman Kills Husband With An Axe After He Refused To Have Sex With Her / Mother Removes 5-yr Old Son's Eyes Because He Refused To Worship Satan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Penis Sliced Off By Prostitutebecause He Refused To Pay by spunkyuch(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2013
Having been on a night out with
friends, the man in question went to a
local brothel near the southern
Spanish city of Malaga.
There he decided to engage in an orgy
with three prostitutes.
Once all the action was over, the
women demanded €70 each for their
services, but the man refused to pay
one of them.
"I realize now I must have been a bit
of a pain because of the alcohol I’d
had," he said.
After a heated argument between the
four, the mood changed as two of the
women started to stroke and seduce
the client to make him calm down.
What happened next caught him
completely off guard.
One of the sex workers pulled out a
knife and slashed the man’s Instruments.
"I didn’t see it coming, she must have
been in a really foul mood," the man,
who preferred to remain anonymous
said.
I used some bandages to apply a
tourniquet to my penis and I caught a
taxi to the nearest health centre.
"The cut was so deep doctors referred
me to another hospital in Marbella."
His situation was so critical upon
arrival, doctors had to give him a
blood transfusion before he
underwent surgery.
“The operation lasted two hours.
Everything went well but doctors told
me I was very close to dying or being
impotent for the rest of my life.
I’ll never go back to a place like that.
It’s over me now, never again.”
READ MORE: http://
news.naij.com/52491.html
Re: Man's Penis Sliced Off By Prostitutebecause He Refused To Pay by Sepp360(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2013
Prostitutes have now turned butchers!....
Heard of a similar story that happened in brazil!... These harlots are really taking this business seriously!... Their customers should take note, "No money, No joystick"!.... *lolz*
Re: Man's Penis Sliced Off By Prostitutebecause He Refused To Pay by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2013
It is from the village,they posses the prostitute. undecided
Re: Man's Penis Sliced Off By Prostitutebecause He Refused To Pay by spunkyuch(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2013
but y would someone go nd bleep dem without paying

(1) (Reply)

Man Tries To Bomb Lecture Hall In OAU (Pic) / He Drank Poison Over N1m Debt - Accused Widow Of Pharmacist / Hunter Allegedly Killed His Colleague While They Went Hunting (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.