Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Business An Undergraduate Can Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Business An Undergraduate Can Do? (644 Views)

How Did You Feel When You Had Your First "F" As An Undergraduate? / Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate / Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business An Undergraduate Can Do? by Ghydyon(m): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2013
With the high rate of unemployed graduate flooding the streets of Nigeria. So i resort to been self employ and independent since its part of NYSC orientation programme. Dear Nairalanders, what kind of business can an undergraduate/fresher do and wont take much time or disturb the academic activities?
Re: Business An Undergraduate Can Do? by mayorall(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2013
Ghydyon: With the high rate of unemployed graduate flooding the streets of Nigeria. So i resort to been self employ and independent since its part of NYSC orientation programme. Dear Nairalanders, what kind of business can an undergraduate/fresher do and wont take much time or disturb the academic activities?

360. Anyone that show face.
Re: Business An Undergraduate Can Do? by Ghydyon(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
mayorall:

360. Anyone that show face.
are u gonna help out?
Re: Business An Undergraduate Can Do? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ghydyon: With the high rate of unemployed graduate flooding the streets of Nigeria. So i resort to been self employ and independent since its part of NYSC orientation programme. Dear Nairalanders, what kind of business can an undergraduate/fresher do and wont take much time or disturb the academic activities?
Ghyft is that you?
Re: Business An Undergraduate Can Do? by Ghydyon(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2013
Emzybrown:
Ghyft is that you?
nah not at all...pls do contribute to d topic.your contribution is highly needed.
Re: Business An Undergraduate Can Do? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2013
Ghydyon: nah not at all...pls do contribute to d topic.your contribution is highly needed.
are you sure? Ok barbing, game center, viewing center, biz center, buying and selling, carpentry,electrician,.
Re: Business An Undergraduate Can Do? by Sodiq3(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2013
ashewoing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Iyayi Buried In Hometown / Critics On Unilorin Admission Process / Picture: See Girls Risk It All To Get To School In Nepal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.