Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,546 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 (202953 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Omero(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
chidi2pus: Abeg o
What is NANS?
embarassed
NANS means -Nauseating Anti Nigerian Students.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
I greet d house,i just come bk from digging deep,dis ASUU strike shall b a tyn of d past in Jesus name.

After fourty years

God frbid bad tyn
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by SirTunechi(f): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
ZackiGp:
He is right you knw.
I am insolent, insultive and i ugly sef. With this qualities, i go definitely tay for your papa house.
this mumù still dy here sha, idi0t wey dy claim nec member, btw why are you screaming your qualities na
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
The message of EBSU_ ASUU Chairman to his comrades- Dear Comrades,It has become needful to once again remind u that the National Strike is still in force.our rules of engagement remain d same & need not to be rehearsed here.The consequences of default shd also not be lost on any of us.Be strictly guided by the foregoing. Prof Idenyi(chairman).
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Now!.... Weneva u wonna call one anoda in diz thread, ehn?, U must pre-fix it wit ASUU. Okay!??. grin cheesy

AsuuFynest, AsuuComplete, AsuuEmzy....cheesy . Anyone wu fails to do dat shall be banned...undecided

#snatches Mod Captain-band from Asuufynest#. grin
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by kolidave: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nite don come oooo,Wetin I go chop sef. Abeg who get garri,I get water cheesy
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Association of Vice Chancellors agree that all
fedral universities should re-open immediately.
Prof Kimse Okoko. Chairman.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Fynestboi: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kiingsolomon: Now!.... Weneva u wonna call one anoda in diz thread, ehn?, U must pre-fix it wit ASUU. Okay!??. grin cheesy

AsuuFynest, AsuuComplete, AsuuEmzy....cheesy . Anyone u fails to do dat shall be banned...undecided

#snatches Mod Captain-band from Asuufynest#. grin
asuusolomon undecided
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Izonlucky: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Since ASUU strike started, we
haven't seen girl's dps in hotels
and classy cars of 2013 that their
father cannot even buy.. even PH
Loading, Abuja on Point, party on
my mind, paris is de best place for?
your shopping, Calabar was fun...
Lol Everybody dey house. Una
never see anything... Snap pictures
for your house na make we know
who be who or your papa flat boot
mecerdes Benz 1989 model...
Lol...No money for brazillian hair,
all babes dey on washing &
setting.. No more Shawarma... Na
bons & akara... Una never see
anything... Christmas don reach
oooo....Una go barb punk this
time. grin grin
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fynestboi: asuusolomon undecided
lol, I b part of u nii?.

Well, me juz dey wait for Matric day ni sha, which I knw will definitely be next year, laa!.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Ollybarbie219(f): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
screenagerjoe: no b only ur husband share. U go collect ur generation share join. Lemme add my own. *Helicopter descends from the sky nd lands in front of ICTC buildin in uniport were Ashely, fynestboi, odizeey and complete1 are standing.
Screenager: ASHeLY wt are u doing here. Have u collected my share??
Ashely: No sir. Am sorry sir *she prostrates on the floor.
Screenager: Oya go quick back to the house and continue frying dt garri so u cn go and sell, i dont want my wife to be lazy.
Ashely: OK sir.
*she rushes into the jeep i bot for her and zooms off*
Screenager: are u nt that mod on NL 40 yrs ago.
Fynestboi: Yes sir. *he bows a little*
Screenager: oh! I cn see u are here for the postUme. Well take my number, i will make sure u r admitted
*the rush 4 my digits as if its gold and i turn nd go back to my copter, buh dts after i gv dem bundles of #10,000 Notes......
am Kind like dat
lwkmd...me sef go add.
*Lands wit my private jet on top ofrima building...catwalks down,sights screenager.*
Ollybarbie:screenager wat r u doing here?
Screenager: *kneels down* ah! Madam i come giv my wife ashley money 4 soup!
Ollybarbie:Ehen...okay oh where d helicopter i say make u wash?
Screenager:madam i don wash am!
Ollybarbie: okay gud. Nw goan prepare it for my nxt outing. Those of u here for d post ume..oya to d left!
Hehehe:p:p:p
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Fynestboi: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kiingsolomon: lol, I b part of u nii?.

Well, me juz dey wait for Matric day ni sha, which I knw will definitely be next year, laa!.
for your mind abi
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by westsyde92: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Daniyemi: Association of Vice Chancellors agree that all
bro no hard feelings oh
buh wen dem agree dis one
nd wts yhur source bro
jx curious ntin more
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Izonlucky: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Since ASUU strike started, we
time.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Deekaydadon(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=westsyde92]
bro no hard feelings oh
buh wen dem agree dis one
nd wts yhur source bro
jx curious ntin more[/quote

Saw it too, on NTA network news
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Olly barbie219: lwkmd...me sef go add.
*Lands wit my private jet on top ofrima building...catwalks down,sights screenager.*
Ollybarbie: okay gud. Nw goan prepare it for my nxt outing. Those of u here for d post ume..oya to d left!
nawa o. See as ASUU don mk una creative.
Screen,olly,n ashley. Weldone o
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by paragon40(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
The Committee of Pro-Chancellors of Federal
Universities on Tuesday called for the
immediate re-opening of all shut down
universities across the country.
This is contained in a communiqué signed by
the committee’s Chairman, Prof. Kimse
Okoko, released in Abuja on Tuesday.
The communiqué was issued at the end of the
committee’s meeting to discuss the lingering
strike by the Academic Staff Union of
Universities (ASUU) and other issues affecting
the Nigerian University System.
It stated that the call for the re-opening of the
universities was unanimously agreed by all
Pro-chancellors in the interest of the country.
The communique directed all the Vice-
Chancellors to comply with the decision.
Bayero University kano: Pro-chancellors order
all universities to reopen
It commended the efforts by the Federal
Government to address the major issues that
led to the strike and lauded the personal
intervention of President Goodluck Jonathan in
the resolution of the dispute.
It also expressed satisfaction with the outcome
of the referendum conducted in all the
branches of ASUU nationwide, which voted
60-40 in favour of the suspension of the
ongoing strike.
The communique explained that the
committee’s decision was based on the negative
impact the strike had had on the university
system, students and the parents.
It, however, appealed for the understanding
from the leadership and members of ASUU to
ensure speedy restoration of academic activities
on campuses.
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/11/26/pro-chancellors-order-universities-to-reopen/
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Adolak(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
All these shouts by pro chancellors will not do anything. ASUU still holds a larger percentage of the power
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Adolak(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

what's funny
what is this one saying
now am confused.
oya clap for yourself!!!
LMFAO. Is this probably the latest rhyme in town??
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by emmanugo: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Izonlucky: Since ASUU strike started, we
time.. grin grin
bro i dey feel u jare
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by bennygreat1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Daniyemi: Association of Vice Chancellors agree that all

Hmmm...... I see more unis pulling out of this current ASUU strike.... And this lead to more crack in ASUU union... Let's see what's next#
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by otokx(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2013
bennygreat1:

Hmmm...... I see more unis pulling out of this current ASUU strike.... And this lead to more crack in ASUU union... Let's see what's next#

You guys should stop this delusions of grandeur, the only way unis will pull out is when FG does the needful and pay the backlog of salaries owed. Unis are only pulling away on the pages of newspapers.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by cutiepie01(f): 12:19am On Nov 27, 2013
vocalprince: I thank all of U that dimed it fit to keep us updated on this ASUU thing. Nw I can comfortably kneel down and pray for the DEATH of all the yeye ppl that are playing pool with my future. I for don dey Finland by nw o!
Bros Prince,itd deemed not 'dimed'.Thanks
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by cutiepie01(f): 12:20am On Nov 27, 2013
vocalprince: I thank all of U that dimed it fit to keep us updated on this ASUU thing. Nw I can comfortably kneel down and pray for the DEATH of all the yeye ppl that are playing pool with my future. I for don dey Finland by nw o!
Bro Prince,its deemed not 'dimed'.Thanks
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 27, 2013
cutiepie01: Bro Prince,its deemed not 'dimed'.Thanks
madam cutiepie01. It is "it's" and not "its". cool

2 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by drjoebond080: 1:30am On Nov 27, 2013

me self go add my own
screenager :madam were u dey go ?
ollybarbie:I dey go see the president of nigeria
screenager:dat nl guy wey no dey comment ,wey jst dey ff d thread "drjoebond"?
ollybarbie:yes
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by muse4blue(m): 1:31am On Nov 27, 2013
kolawaxxy: madam cutiepie01. It is "it's" and not "its". cool
grin people with wahala plenty for here. Ehen
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Ollybarbie219(f): 4:57am On Nov 27, 2013
drjoebond080: .

me self go add my own
screenager :madam were u dey go ?
ollybarbie:I dey go see the president of nigeria
screenager:dat nl guy wey no dey comment ,wey jst dey ff d thread "drjoebond"?
ollybarbie:yes
Taaa! Lmao
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Ollybarbie219(f): 5:05am On Nov 27, 2013
odizeey: nawa o. See as ASUU don mk una creative.
Screen,olly,n ashley. Weldone o
abi nau, wetin man go do........my advice to y'all: forget ASUU @least for nw or else sm ppl wd end up hvn hrt attack b4 d year runs awt#life's too short#
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 27, 2013
Una no dey sleep? See wetin ASUU cause o wen u no get work, sheybe fynboi dey work for oil company? I mean palmoil grin wot if he's not dose off @ work and fall inside oil? That will make him rich in oil money sha.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 27, 2013
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 27, 2013
lol. see ds 1. Hw u wan take land on ofrima building, u go fly come down nii?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (109) (Reply)

What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.