Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Denrele In Cold War With Dayo Of Hiptv Over Envy & Unpaid Job In P.harcourt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele In Cold War With Dayo Of Hiptv Over Envy & Unpaid Job In P.harcourt (1808 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa / Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo / Dayo 'D1' Adeneye & Wife Celebrate 17 Years Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele In Cold War With Dayo Of Hiptv Over Envy & Unpaid Job In P.harcourt by silverdam(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2013
Lol! I love amebo sha, so yesterday I was going through twitter and I saw Denrele's tweet "My life is my Biznes! U gossip-Ur headache. U beef-Ur problem. My PURPOSE I will achieve. If u try to stop me- U die, Ur burial-I go attend." and other series of hateful tweets, I was surprised that was is going on, trust me now I love doing gbeborun, so I started digging for a source close to them or in Port harcourt; fortunately for me I found one (yay)...

What really happened is that Denrele was invited for a show 2 weeks ago and also with. Bassey which the budget was just for the two of them. Then all of a sudden Dayo Ephraim of hip tv, Beverly Osu, Bimp was also invited which was shocking to Denrele...

They were also expected to make appearance at the LVM shop till you drop show which they all eventually stayed extra one week longer than the already planned two days in order to attend an art exhibition show for Denrele's friend named Kiki in which they attended..

Unfortunately, Beverly, Bassey Dayo and Bimp were paid for the show but Denrele wasn't paid a dime, Instead the hotel bills and some other stuff were left for him to clear with his own money.

According to my source, I was told Dayo of hiptv who is also Beverly's Manager is the brain behind the evil that happened to Denrele in Port harcourt cos Denrele regretted his visit to PH. Meaning Dayo hijacked and ruined Denrele's Job out of envy.. (Allegedly)

I also heard Dayo has been gossiping about him and that he also envies Denrele of his success. (Allegedly)

I was even told Denrele is not in good terms with his friend Kiki, Beverly Osu and friends...  

Can you imagine, two grown up men fighting so sissy! Lmao..

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=5414[/url]

Re: Denrele In Cold War With Dayo Of Hiptv Over Envy & Unpaid Job In P.harcourt by homesteady(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2013
This your ameobo no get head oh undecided explain further
Re: Denrele In Cold War With Dayo Of Hiptv Over Envy & Unpaid Job In P.harcourt by demelza: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2013
How una dey take concoct all these stories sef? undecided
Re: Denrele In Cold War With Dayo Of Hiptv Over Envy & Unpaid Job In P.harcourt by silverdam(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2013
homesteady: This your ameobo no get head oh undecided explain further
. I can't explain further o, I have more but I don't want wahala
Re: Denrele In Cold War With Dayo Of Hiptv Over Envy & Unpaid Job In P.harcourt by PregnantBoy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Gay alert tinz ni eleyi

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nollywood Actor Mofe Duncan Accuses Girlfriend's Friend Of Stealing / “I Have A Daughter With My Ex-girlfriend” – Comedian Basketmouth Finally Reveal / What Is The Tiwa Savage Trying To Tell Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.