Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall (20765 Views)

Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by CrazyGooner(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kolade9: we don't need osaze >:

we only need defenders
( Osaze is better than Ideye & Musa put together. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by honeric01(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
There's nothing he has said here that is different from what he has been saying.

IF YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU'RE BETTER THAN THE CURRENT PLAYERS IN THE SE, THEN YOU CAN BE RECALLED/CALLED.

so guys, show me who is actually doing better than the current SE players and see Keshi call him up asap. (Be reminded that being good is not just about what you play on the field of play but your ability to inject/mix with the rest of the team without breaking up the flow/chemistry).
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by MajinGana: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
I don't think taiwo is needed in the team the ppl i think should b called among those super chickens are osaze and ik uche
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by slimthugchimee(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ediss: Ooooh i dislike football i wish it never exist sad sad i love you basket-ball
ooooh i dislike basketball i wish it never exist sad sad i love football

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by seunblack(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yes,d big boss is provin to be d boss indeed,d Nigeria national team really needs dis experince players especially Osaze.world cup is about experince and not jst playin,if we can remember very well inexperince caused us d ticket to d quater finals in 94,i belive 2014 is our year.who says naija cant win d world cup come 2014 wen uncle Jonathan d Goodluck man is still our president?Go Keshi,Go super eagles and God bless my dear country NIGERIA
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by enemmo(f): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
kingthreat: Why is Keshi still looking for a team when he has more than enough. I see confusion settling in. It's pertinent he sticks with what he has builds a team out of them. They need experience from playing together on the field. This really matters

I agree.Me I also see I.M tinz
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by muhammedkabeer: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
keshi pls select the best player and experienced one that is fit, either home or outside base. God will guide you
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
CrazyGooner: ( Osaze is better than Ideye & Musa put together. cool cool

Yet Musa plays for the Russian champions. (Highest goal scorer for his club)
Yet Ideye plays for the Ukrainian champions. (A first team player for his club)

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by CrazyGooner(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
honeric01:

Yet Musa plays for the Russian champions. (Highest goal scorer for his club)
Yet Ideye plays for the Ukrainian champions. (A first team player for his club)

Thank Gd you did not say spanish or german champs

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by slimthugchimee(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Keshi dont mind anything they are telling you follow your heart do what you have to do go out there and do us proud wether you win or not as far as we played well we played like the match b/w us and italy and not like us and ethiopia we will be proud like if you think am saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by honeric01(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
CrazyGooner: Thank Gd you did not say spanish or german champs

Pls where does Osaze play and how often does he start a match? how many goals has he scored so far?

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by hrhobi1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Osaze plz .n
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by falconey(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please don't forget YAKUBU
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Polio: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Not sure about Taye Taiwo but Uche and Osaze, as long as their form for club is fairly consistent, they are indispensable.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Calsito: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Don't think they are needed, so as not to sow discord in the team.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Nextworldnx(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thank Baba God! The Big bos has Heard our Cry

www.nairaland.com/1364561/want-osaze-back
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
hog

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by mancheeutd(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
hi pals pls vote for mikel obi to win the BBC AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR its closing by 6pm 2mao to vote text TYPE 3(MIKEL) OR TYPE2(MOSES) to +447786202008 or go to bbc.com/africa thanks
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Arosa(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
To Mr keshi, whatever you say, you are the BOSS.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by safarigirl(f): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kolade9: we don't need osaze angry

we only need defenders
bros abeg help me tell them. Where was Osaze when this team won AFCON? Where was he when they qualified for World Cup or drew with Italy? Somebody please tell me why we NEED Osaze? Cos the only thing we NEED are DEFENDERS
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by safarigirl(f): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
CrazyGooner: Thank Gd you did not say spanish or german champs
CSKA Moscow are in the UEFA Champions League, tell me, where is Osaze and Cardiff? Osaze doesn't even play regularly, if the useless club he plays for doesn't think him worthy of a regular place, why should we?

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Philistine(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
mancheeutd: hi pals pls vote for mikel obi to win the BBC AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR its closing by 6pm 2mao to vote text TYPE 3(MIKEL) OR TYPE2(MOSES) to +447786202008 or go to bbc.com/africa thanks
what d hell are u saying,we all know mikel does not deserve d award.it belittle's d african continent if a player like mikel is named african best.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Ninilowo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ediss: Ooooh i dislike football i wish it never exist sad sad i love you basket-ball
eh?
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by finditng: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
lucifer007: men dats very true

You think we can afford those foolish runs by ahmed musa in the world cup?...where he carlessly fails to finish...no way...osaze on that right with moses on the left or vice-versa will be fire..besides if musa gets a chance afterwards, he'll have some sence not to kick balls like a fool
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by knick(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Osaze is and will be the JOKER in the team if called back...nice move.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Ninilowo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Martins and Ik do not fit into the stature Keshi parades. Keshi prefers well built payers like the 94 eagles. Check the physique of the curent squad and u ll a kind of agree with me.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by finditng: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kolade9: we don't need osaze angry

You think we can afford those foolish runs by ahmed musa in the world cup?...where he carlessly fails to finish...no way...osaze on that right with moses on the left or vice-versa will be fire..besides if musa gets a chance afterwards, he'll have some sence not to kick balls like a fool

we only need defenders
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by safarigirl(f): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
find.it.ng:

Osaze will rather try his luck and shoot the breeze than let another player take scoring glory. We don't need him, we won't return to our vomit. Whether you like it or not, Ahmed Musa will be at that World Cup. That's a fact

6 Likes

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by MEILYN(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Truth be told, Keshi is the best coach Nigeria could ever wish for, massive thinking and idea. We need good attackers and scorers, confident players that can hold the ball, if you are with the ball your opponent cant score, Spain doesnt have the best defenders in the world, but their mid fielders and attackers are capable of holding the ball for so long. With good mid fielders and attackers, we wont have to worry about defenders anymore. Nice one Keshi
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by finditng: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
safarigirl: Osaze will rather try his luck and shoot the breeze than let another player take scoring glory. We don't need him, we won't return to our vomit. Whether you like it or not, Ahmed Musa will be at that World Cup. That's a fact

Nigerians are an ungrateful breed....pls go back and watch all the matches that he played for nigeria...thaat guy gave 110%...I remember matches we were totally flat and he was the only difference....he's out for his tlks....since that has been fixed.....on national performaance....musa is so not up to par with osaze...no way...its an insult to osaze to be compared with musaa in the national colours...I often conclude musa is on crack in most games....gets into good positions and blazes the ball totally wide...with a disgusting smile on his face...
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Akshow: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
osinachukwu: dafuq? Nigga you gay? undecided
dafuq? Nigga are u ok? What has liking football gat to do with sexuality?
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by MEILYN(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
safarigirl: Osaze will rather try his luck and shoot the breeze than let another player take scoring glory. We don't need him, we won't return to our vomit. Whether you like it or not, Ahmed Musa will be at that World Cup. That's a fact
u are an Osaze hater... We need him in the team. I dont know what you are saying, even if he doesnt play well, his presence will bring some senses into Ahmed Musa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta / Ibrahimovic Hints At A Possible Return To Man Utd / Heavy Rain Destroys Section Of Open Roof Of Akure Stadium In Ondo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.