Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

How This Beautiful Lady, Adaobi, Was Killed By Her Ex-boyfriend In America - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How This Beautiful Lady, Adaobi, Was Killed By Her Ex-boyfriend In America (2812 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says / Sapphire Adaobi-Obi Crushes On Pastor Chris Okotie / Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Beautiful Lady, Adaobi, Was Killed By Her Ex-boyfriend In America by NastyGist: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: How This Beautiful Lady, Adaobi, Was Killed By Her Ex-boyfriend In America by kross01(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2013
No one is going to click on the link to your pathetic blog. People lyk you should be shot over and over for seeing every mishap happening to another person as an opportunity to propagate falsehood and an avenue to earn a living. As nasty as your username suggests.

4 Likes

Re: How This Beautiful Lady, Adaobi, Was Killed By Her Ex-boyfriend In America by yesman(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
kross_01: No one is going to click on the link to your pathetic blog. People lyk you should be shot over and over for seeing every mishap happening to another person as an opportunity to propagate falsehood and an avenue to earn a living. As nasty as your username suggests.

I agree.
Re: How This Beautiful Lady, Adaobi, Was Killed By Her Ex-boyfriend In America by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
kross_01: No one is going to click on the link to your pathetic blog. People lyk you should be shot over and over for seeing every mishap happening to another person as an opportunity to propagate falsehood and an avenue to earn a living. As nasty as your username suggests.
Re: How This Beautiful Lady, Adaobi, Was Killed By Her Ex-boyfriend In America by abbeyty(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
list

lol brov ,that was too harsh
Re: How This Beautiful Lady, Adaobi, Was Killed By Her Ex-boyfriend In America by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thanks for the information and I hope this heartless scum is caught.
Re: How This Beautiful Lady, Adaobi, Was Killed By Her Ex-boyfriend In America by kross01(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
abbeyty: list

lol brov ,that was too harsh
My dear i'm not being too harsh, d lady in question was murdered yes. But the chief suspect that was declared wanted for her murder is her flat mate. Why the OP decided to twist things and call the dude her ex-boy friend just to drag traffic to his blog is my annoyance. If not for anything OP should respect the memory of the dead.

2 Likes

Re: How This Beautiful Lady, Adaobi, Was Killed By Her Ex-boyfriend In America by abbeyty(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
kross_01:
My dear i'm not being too harsh, d lady in question was murdered yes. But the chief suspect that was declared wanted for her murder is her flat mate. Why the OP decided to twist things and call the dude her ex-boy friend just to drag traffic to his blog is my annoyance. If not for anything OP should respect the memory of the dead.

dont mind these hungry bloggers jare na hunger dey worry them.

(1) (Reply)

Gorgeous Pictures Of Rihanna And More As Nigerian Brides In Traditional Attire / [photos]: 10 Celebs Who Don't Put On Underwear / OMG!!! See What Electricians Found In An Electrical Box (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.