Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter (15767 Views)

South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) / Social Media Madness Nikki From Abj Shares Nak'ed Photos To Get Twitter Follower / Omg!! Young Nigerian Girls Go W!ld In There Hostel Shares Nak'ed Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by hben: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
The heavy bodied adaobi have been trending all afternoon on twitter see thge full w!ld photos here >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/07/big-ukwu-adaobi-from-uniben-shares-her.html

Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by Adeyeancah(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
O ga gan smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmm mm
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hahahahhaha What's this?
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by ademasta(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
In Terry G's voice *kilelyi? Idi nla nla*
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by danaiks(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP can you do me a favour angry
Gerrarahere!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by Paitty(f): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
I was here
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by cozy7(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
What on earth is wrong with our ladies? Even this local girl, with her low cut (hair) n local pose wants to suffocate us with her ass?

Holy ghost, take control.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by lordbish(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ye suuuuu!!!!!! See nyash
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by AYGR8tz(m): 12:57am On Jul 20, 2015
see azzilla,end time material ;Ddis gidigan.
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by AYGR8tz(m): 1:00am On Jul 20, 2015
cozy7:
What on earth is wrong with our ladies? Even this local girl, with her low cut (hair) n local pose wants to suffocate us with her ass?

its like mama abass from your villiage,only that this ass Behind pass
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by AYGR8tz(m): 1:00am On Jul 20, 2015
cozy7:

its like mama abass own from your villiage,only that this ass Behind pass
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by emmalezy(m): 1:55am On Jul 20, 2015
pin:2BC0453E
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by nochildsplay(m): 1:57am On Jul 20, 2015
And when you tempt them finish... They'll find you for rough play (rape).
Cos I don't dig the essence of the advert
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by emirate0(m): 2:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Watery ass
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by seankay(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2015
If I handle dat korodom ehn
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by Sandydayz(f): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2015
danaiks:
OP can you do me a favour angry
Gerrarahere!!!
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by deanoffaculty: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Just because of 'ukwu', this post has close to 4,600 views........chai! END TIME AND IMMORALITY! May God forgive me and everyone on Nairaland forum IJN. If it were to be Bible or Quran things, people no go view or comment. I pray that 'ukwu' or 'kaka' or 'Ikebe' will not deviate our path from Heaven IJN.
grin grin grin
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by Sharp212(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Just imagine having these as dinner,God is great in ***Rick Ross voice 💪
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by dynalat: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
*Are you unemployed or under-employed?
*Are you looking to travel outside the shores of nigeria with a source of income guaranteed?
*Are you looking to travel and not look over your shoulders like illegal immigrants?
* Do you have a valid nigerian international passport?
If all this is what you crave then look no further,because an opportunity presents itself to you on a platter of gold to work and live in Dubai (men)and Bahrain(women) .limited slots available men.

MALE CATEGORY
A company in dubai needs the services of able body,hard working young men for the following vacancies .
1.security personnels.
2. Cleaners.
* Must be of legal age 18 and above
* Guranteed accomodation
*Visa and travel expenses paid for
NB; candidate must provide 2 guarantors that would vouch him.
FEMALE CATEGORY
Hardworking women are needed as nannies or baby sitters in Bahrain.
* Must be of legal age 18 and above
* Guranteed accomodation
*Visa and travel expenses paid for
NB; candidate must provide 2 guarantors that would vouch her.
Call this number for more info..08064669594
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by Asito(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Just because of 'ukwu', this post has close to 4,600 views........chai! END TIME AND IMMORALITY! May God forgive me and everyone on Nairaland forum IJN. If it were to be Bible or Quran things, people no go view or comment. I pray that 'ukwu' or 'kaka' or 'Ikebe' will not deviate our path from Heaven IJN.
grin grin grin
lol, were you looking for your car keys b4 u mistakenly stumbled upon this thread? Abi na the same ukwu you too wan see?gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by wheesin(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
guys I need spiritual help here

www.nairaland.com/2462995/need-internship-vacation-jobs-how
just click on it and help..or else ....angry
Re: Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter by DamselH33(f): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Woridiz? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) / Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him / Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.