Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,512 members, 7,861,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Lets Create Fiverr On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Create Fiverr On Nairaland (422 Views)

Cant Open Fiverr On Zenmate, Fiverr Gurus Pls Whats The Alternative / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Lets Create A Future Together: Ideas Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Create Fiverr On Nairaland by eshareng: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2013
fiverr.com is a website were you can get a lot of things done for just $5 (N800) and believe me, that site has a lot of things done dere with massive traffic. so I thought since NL is one of the most visited website, we could run a platform here. Tell us what you can do or a service you can render for just N1,000 flat (wont be more, wont be less)I call it magic 1000.the services you can render for just N1000 include the following:-online advertising-article writing-logo design-Business card design-programing-website editing-business research-financial consulting-handbill distribution-fan pages-data entry-architecture-photography-resumes and cover letters-market research and many.No matter the service you offer here, its on a flat rate of N1,000 (magic 1000). imagine you have just 3clients a day, ie 3x1000= 3,000. (3,000x26days= N78,000 per month) with God on ur side and good service delivery, the sky could be your starting point. so lets keep it rolling.
Re: Lets Create Fiverr On Nairaland by eshareng: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2013
I can give you a good company logo design for N1000. hit me up on info@eshareng.com

(1) (Reply)

Pratical Ways To Avoid Procastination (and Take Your Business To The Next Level) / Which Business Is The Best / Agn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.