Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals (1362 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Forex Trading - Season 13 / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Starting from today, i will be posting free forex trading alerts orsignals in this section. Feel free to follow me to be updated. Because they are free doesn't mean they are not accurate or of low quality. They are the signals i use in trading my real account. Before i post them i will have used them on my real account. Infact, if u like use them on demo or on live account anyhow u like but please always remember to come back and comment or say thank u.

To start with right now CAD/CHF is selling, and it will sell through 2day so can still find a way n enter(anywhere it retraces a little) cos i have entered since yesterday. Thanks
Stick around.
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
jaynetwork: Starting from today, i will be posting free forex trading alerts orsignals in this section. Feel free to follow me to be updated. Because they are free doesn't mean they are not accurate or of low quality. They are the signals i use in trading my real account. Before i post them i will have used them on my real account. Infact, if u like use them on demo or on live account anyhow u like but please always remember to come back and comment or say thank u.

To start with right now CAD/CHF is selling, and it will sell through 2day so can still find a way n enter(anywhere it retraces a little) cos i have entered since yesterday. Thanks
Stick around.

As u can see, if u had entered when i told u to, u would have realized some money. Anyway, it is not too late[b] CAD/CHF is still selling[/b], you can still enter now and make some pips before midnight.
May the pips rain down on your account.
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by IRIENBOY(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by richmans(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2013
Can i use it on betonmarket?and if yes which am i going to chose
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
richmans: Can i use it on betonmarket?and if yes which am i going to chose
Don't use it on bentonmarkets, strictly for forex. Later along the line i will be giving out that of options too. But for now, it is strictly forex. Thanks

And lest i forget be expecting a little post on money management.
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
jaynetwork:

As u can see, if u had entered when i told u to, u would have realized some money. Anyway, it is not too late[b] CAD/CHF is still selling[/b], you can still enter now and make some pips before midnight.
May the pips rain down on your account.

Money management
Before Sunday arrives to continue on our free signals, i quickly want say some things about money management to all traders out. I know this topic have been discussed to death by different forex tutors but i would like to reiterate it though in my own opinion. Eventhough, you have the best indicator or surest signal in the whole wide world you still have to obey the rules of money management in the world of forex. Failure to do so might make you to loose your account.
My simple advice in money management goes thus;
If u have less than <$100 in your acount, you can use 0.1lot per trade and don't take more than one trade
If u have less than <$1000 in your account, you can use 1lot per trade and don't take more than one trade, if you want to take more than one trade, you can use 0.5lot each for 2 trades etc

So any trade you want to take, you can easily do the calculation to know the lot you will use. These piece of advice is not set in stone so you can use what just like but it is just my simple opinion. If you have any advice or if you have any other thing you would like the community to benefit from , let us know.
Thanks.
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2013
jaynetwork:

Money management
Before Sunday arrives to continue on our free signals, i quickly want say some things about money management to all traders out. I know this topic have been discussed to death by different forex tutors but i would like to reiterate it though in my own opinion. Eventhough, you have the best indicator or surest signal in the whole wide world you still have to obey the rules of money management in the world of forex. Failure to do so might make you to loose your account.
If u have less than <$100 in your acount, you can use 0.1lot per trade and don't take more than one trade
If u have less than <$1000 in your account, you can use 1lot per trade and don't take more than one trade, if you want to take more than one trade, you can use 0.5lot each for 2 trades etc

[b]CAD/CHF is selling since last week up till now [/b]and there is probability that it is going to sell throughout today. You can still enter if you have not done so.
Thanks
So any trade you want to take, you can easily do the calculation to know the lot you will use. These piece of advice is not set in stone so you can use what just like but it is just my simple opinion. If you have any advice or if you have any other thing you would like the community to benefit from , let us know.
Thanks.
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=jaynetwork][/quote]
CAD/CHF is selling since last week up till now and there is probability that it is going to sell throughout today. You can still enter if you have not done so. Though apply the neccessary rules of money management.
Thanks
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2013
jaynetwork:
CAD/CHF is selling since last week up till now and there is probability that it is going to sell throughout today. You can still enter if you have not done so. Though apply the neccessary rules of money management.
Thanks

Well, if u had entered sell for CAD/CHF , i think it is time to stop sell. Looks to me it is about turning the other way. But anyhow when it is ready to buy or sell again i will keep you posted. For now stop sell. Thanks
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
jaynetwork:

Well, if u had entered sell for CAD/CHF , i think it is time to stop sell. Looks to me it is about turning the other way. But anyhow when it is ready to buy or sell again i will keep you posted. For now stop sell. Thanks

USD/CHF 4HOURS BUY TAKE @LEAST 10PIPS
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
jaynetwork:

Money management

Thanks.

Is this your own advise on money management.. To use more than your capital per trade?

God help us all.
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2013
oohrhii..fx:

Is this your own advise on money management.. To use more than your capital per trade?

God help us all.

Well, we all know the nature of the business. Nobody is advising anybody to bite more than he/she can chew.
If u read thru d lines correctly, you are not using more than your capital per trade.
For example i said if u have $100 in your account, it is safe to use 0.1lot per trade and don't take more than 1 trade, which is equivalent to 10% of account. Exposing 10% of your account to trade is not too much in my own opinion.It is what i do. I don't think that is too much. Or tell us, what is the lot you use per trade?
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2013
jaynetwork:

Money management
Before Sunday arrives to continue on our free signals, i quickly want say some things about money management to all traders out. I know this topic have been discussed to death by different forex tutors but i would like to reiterate it though in my own opinion. Even though, you have the best indicator or surest signal in the whole wide world you still have to obey the rules of money management in the world of forex. Failure to do so might make you to loose your account.

Thanks.

I dont know maybe you are trading on micro account.(which i think possibly is your case) otherwise you would know that on a standard account 0.1lot means $100 .. and that was your advise for less than $100 dollars balance..while 1lot is $1000 per trade which is your advise for less than 1k balance. it should have been 0.01 for less than $100 and 0.1 for less than 1k ....this is how it works on standard accounts bro.

Cheers.
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by corruptst(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2013
oohrhii..fx:

God help us all.

I think he's talking about 0.1lot(microlots), a convention used by instaforex. 0.1lot on a $100 ll translate to around 1000pips which is still reasonable in terms of money management. I hope I have helped the original poster to clarify ds issue.
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2013
USD/CAD 4HOURS BUY TP @LEAST 10 PIPS
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 6:26am On Nov 27, 2013
corruptst:

I think he's talking about 0.1lot(microlots), a convention used by instaforex. 0.1lot on a $100 ll translate to around 1000pips which is still reasonable in terms of money management. I hope I have helped the original poster to clarify ds issue.

@corruptst Thanks 4 shedding more light on what i got misunderstood for. That is what i meant.

Later i will be writing about different account sizes and how it is affected/determined by lot sizes and leverages.

More pips to ur account.

Cheers
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
USD/CAD BUY TAKE @LEAST 10 PIPS
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
USD/JPY 4 HOURS SELL TAKE @LEAST 10 PIPS
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
AUD/CAD 4HOURS SELL TAKE PROFITS @LEAST 10 PIPS
Re: Free High Quality Forex Trading Alerts Or Signals by jaynetwork: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
IT HAS HIT 10 PIPS TP, IF U HAD TAKEN IT THEN WELL BY NOW U MUST AV PROFIT.
ANYWAY, IT IS STILL SELLING.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire, Ladi Delano / With 800000,which Business Can I Start In Abuja / Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.