Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics (21271 Views)

Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) / Bottylicious Daniella Okeke Shows Off Toned Figure In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wow! The fast-rising actress believes she
has one of the most endowed 'ass' in
Nollywood and she want's you guys to see
what she's got. No surgeries, just natural
#IkebeSuper. Check out more hot stuffs
below...
4 more photos; http://dailytrumpeters..com/2013/11/too-hot-actress-daniella-okeke-shows.html?m=1

Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by cumpaddre(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Damn! See nyasssshhhhh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
God.,when i go begin Bleep this kind girls? Some boys dey enjoy o

4 Likes

Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by LJDeal(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mtcheeeeeee!!!! Instead for her to stay focus, she's busy showing up her bums!!!!
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by bockey(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
i just weak for the first picture. how can somebody comfortably dress like that in public. later they will start complaining of molestation.
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by 12month: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
dayuuum yansh undecided
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
When yansh don too long, going doggie is a nightmare as you keep bouncing off unless you know how to bend her.

1 Like

Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
blink182: When yansh don too long, going doggie is a nightmare as you keep bouncing off unless you know how to bend her.

You need to be an experienced dogger.. her face down sideways on the pillow and she spreads dem cheeks with her palms.. na so dem dey do proper doggy no matter de size of the bumbum grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
too bad she aint gat sexy legs
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
Chei!

This chic will not kill me.

This is what Timaya will call UKWU!!!
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
dat ass!
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by IAMBREEZY: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Smashing a$$
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by baggy4luv(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
voltron:

You need to be an experienced dogger.. her face down sideways on the pillow and she spreads dem cheeks with her palms.. na so dem dey do proper doggy no matter de size of the bumbum grin grin
xpert dogist

1 Like

Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Dannylux: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
*In Nicky's voice* Got a big fat azz big diicks follow

(I'm out)
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
vanity! if u have ever watch surgical procedures u will never admire all these fats. .
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by naturalwaves: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Marthosky: too bad she aint gat sexy legs

The thread is about her booty not the legs. #jealousy#

1 Like

Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by phiszo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
UKWU!!!!!
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by zowus(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hahahahaha,hot naija babe
Dr2great: God.,when i go begin Bleep this kind girls? Some boys dey enjoy o

1 Like

Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 23, 2013
I never really get tired of seeing these pictures of this girl with her great behind shocked shocked shocked
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Airforce1(m): 1:28am On Nov 23, 2013
Kitchen material.
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by NadiaSA1(f): 2:01am On Nov 23, 2013
Lekwa ukwu!
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Danielle22(f): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2013
D girl may nt b facially beauriful, bt she has dat kilin booty.
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by onyekachee(f): 6:29am On Nov 23, 2013
ok ok I have seen her but o my God I am not jealous,aside booty what other impact does she have in the society..
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by GeneralJ(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2013
stretch mark booty
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by tuk2ato(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2013
You can't have it all. The front n back overcompensate for d legs. legs aint important tongue
Marthosky: too bad she aint gat sexy legs
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Brb
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by borntobegr8t(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
This ass tight.. shocked,only suitable for guyz with big dyckss cool
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Cindy10(f): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
I dey tell u...
baggy4luv: xpert dogist
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
GREAT A-S-S I HAVE EVEN NOTICED HER B-O-O-B-S ARE HUGE.
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
onye-ka-chee:
ok ok I have seen her but o my God I am not jealous,aside booty what other impact does she have in the society..
. Stop hating,who cares about her impact to the society? An a-s-s like that is good enough for everyone grin grin grin
Re: Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics by ifex370(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
sometimes, i read my signature and then i ask myself "what are you doing in a thread like this " undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olowogbogboro: Nathaniel Bassey Debunks Accident Rumours, its Someone Testimony / Empress Njamah & Aneke Twins In Makeup Free Photo / 5 Ghanaian Musicians Who Need Fashion And Style Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.