Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) (13640 Views)

Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Krystal Okeke Bags World Class Beauty Queen Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Nigerian US based super Model turned beauty queen, Krystal Okeke on Easter day visited 
‎South suburban Homeless shelters, Food pantry and Arden court in South suburbs Illinois to celebrate with living homes and less privileges people.

‎The reigning Ms Ilinois US Universe who was crowned recently took food items and groceries to to places within her region to spend quality time and share refreshments. Besides this festive season, it's a platform and efforts to support community around the state of Illinois as an advocate for less privileged people (Homeless) and youths. 

Born in Chicago and from Anambra state, Queen Krystal Okeke who speaks Hause and Igbo languages fluently will be representing the state of Illinois at the Ms USA Universal pageant . She currently works with the iconic coach Derrick Lee who has coached several World top beauty queens in the United State area, especially the current Miss World, as she prepares for the grand contest.

Beautiful and lanky Krystal who has modeled with various prestigious designers at the Black Women expo, Love Affair Fashion show, Chicago Fashion week is using this her new status to motivate aspiring Models and prospective contestants to share her knowledge and experiences in order to encourage those who wish to be future queens.

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/03/wow-nigerian-us-based-krystal-okekems.html?m=0

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by cruzita(f): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2016
undecided is that her real face?

10 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2016
Personal photos

1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by chaelmic(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
nice 1
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by seyema(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Okay, when are coming to Nigeria to practice the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by repogirl(f): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
She try.
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by Cubeet2: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
good
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by Jayne07(f): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
May God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Impressive!!

Beauty with brains!!
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by omozu1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by rawtouch: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
She looks somehow, I can't explain

Good move anyway

14 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by toyfat: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
No indomie grin ....

God bless you. .
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by 400billionman: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Checking her name........

No be Igbo girls ?

Nah dem.

Dem too dey fine..

6 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by opalu: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
The Nigerian spirit will always excel anywhere. Whether Hillary Trounces Trump or not
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cute....but I've seen better looking girls in Nigeria. I love her height though

3 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
SE beauty queens always represents.

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by oyinwest: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
she looks so average.

3 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by kingarizona1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cute______ Nigerians been making wave internationally since 1900#. After a Nonsense SA lady will come out and say people like this should come back to this Chain Country. To do what!?? angry
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Some useless people with their poverty mentality and hate for anything good would still say that she's showing off or doing it for the cameras. One thing I've learned in life especially in Nigeria is,I do whatever my conscience tells me to do as long as it's something good not minding what haters would say.
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by claremont(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
So this is the best the whole state of Illinois can offer?! OK.

3 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
The lady is beautiful but too much airbrushing will always make you
look like dull baby embarassed

#teamNatural smiley

2 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
[size=14pt]New generation phones are doing a good job enhancing people's beauty these days but will be so disappointed if you look unattractive in real life. What is even the essence of looking cute in pictures while you're ugly in real life. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by amokeme(f): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
[size=14pt]New generation phones are doing a good job enhancing people's beauty these days but will be so disappointed if you look unattractive in real life. What is even the essence of looking cute in pictures while you're ugly in real life. [/size]
and what is the relevance of this post to this thread? ??

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cuz those pictures do not appear real. cool
amokeme:
and what is the relevance of this post to this thread? ??

3 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by yomalex(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good
Tired of undelivered SMS check my signature.
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fine girl! God bless you!
But when coming to Nigeria, bring real food! I mean real food oo!no be butty butty food ! Nigerians need real food! Ask the person below me!
We need real food embarassed
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by APCcrimes: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Is she SS/SE? The one above my moniker, pls answer..
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by Jacko01: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
See jaw na
Justina
Seems she a transgendered.... Fo ril they shld check her

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by Dainikel(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
She's Pwetty!
Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by diva90: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
rawtouch:
She looks somehow, I can't explain

Good move anyway

I was about to say the same thing about her looks.

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) by macaranta(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke Silva Glows In New Photo / Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers / Catholic League Blast Nicki Minaj's Grammy Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.