Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Love Chemistry 101 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Chemistry 101 (6651 Views)

Funny Way To Learn Chemistry: An Educative Story Of Chemicals / How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 / The Meaning Of Love (understanding The Chemistry Of Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
All rights are reserved,No part of this pulications maybe reproduced ,stored in a retrieveal system,or transmitted in any form or by any means,electronic,mechanical,photocopy,recording,or other without the prior permission of the copyright owner
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
please feel free to critize,comment or correct me any way possibe because am going to be updating with my phone ,please do bear with me for any error that might ocur,this is my first literature am posting on naira,

please i need your comment to help me going
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
stil typing............
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by dryakson(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmm ride me jeje o
Fasten my seat belt at the front seat
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
I had waited patiently for more than three hours which seems like eternity,it was supposed to be our second date for this week

it was getting dark,it seems it going to rain to rain as usual,it have been like that for some days.i recover from the shock of thoulder which echoed into my ears followed by a sharp ray of lighting.

The beautiful park that has been filled with with paired gender which was holding hands,chit chatting,laughing,kissing and romancing,making out began to leave as the lighting stop.before 3min,they were all gone,i was still waiting for him to come ,i was determined i was going to wait till he come come ,before long it started from little rain to a heavy downpour.

Jeff was his name,he is a cute sweet looking handsome guy,he average in size,tall,light cholate good looking skin,he has this six pack body bult that everything he wore fits him perfectly,he has this great sets of white teeth that i have seen all my life,his lips are pink thats i always want to kiss me
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
anytime i see him,he is the kind of guy thats makes you wet before he touches you,everything about him was too good to be truth.his parents are very wealthy,and he is the only son of his parent thats leaves him to br hair to my companiesnd private airport in many countries,lands,properties,houses.

The father was a senator some years back and their family name rings bells everywere being that they are famous,the family was a celeb on their own.the mother is the younger sister of the present president.jeff has style and he was classic,he is a good at whatever he does,he is a firt everybody knows that,i feel i can change him if he gives a changes to do so.i have aready fallen inlove with him,i will say to my self and nothing can stop me.

By the time ,it has started to rain,it almost five min to eight 7 :55pm waiting for him to.

Before long i felt a tap from behind,happily i turned to look if it was jeff,it sadden my heart to caught sight of sam holding me from behind.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
dryakson: Hmm ride me jeje o
Fasten my seat belt at the front seat
you will not be disappointed ,just get glue and i unfold the sweet love chemistry
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by kingphilip(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Watching behind the scene
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
It was sam,holding me from behind,i counldt resist because i was cold by now,and i need warm touch from the oposite sex

"hi gina "he said
i couldt respond because i was feeling too cold,i learned agaist him.

"lets go to my place" he said using his umbrella to cover both of us as we walk to his apartment which was 20mins away from were we were.

"I know you should be very cold by now,use the hot bath shower"he lead her to his bathroom and lock the door from behind.

I love-vendor through the bathroom door if he was looking or something,because i needed some warm inside of me

i could not find him anywere in the room,quickly i had i bath,wrapped his towel around my body feeling sexy.

Sam returned with a cup of hot tea and ask me to drink from it,it will make me feel better he asured me.i sat at the chair beind his dresser,his bedroom was neat and everything well arranged.he gave me the spoon and stood looking at me ,ignoring him,bought out my phone
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dailed jeff num making fifty missed call she has given him

about to lift my hand to the tea ,three crown cover of drink fell of from her bag.

Sam pick up the covers and look into my eyes "you have been drinking"he said,"no i just took three bottles containing 5% achol i think am okey"i lied feeling tipsy,from the look on his face,he knew i was lieing and tipsy.

I drank the tea silently looking at him,i got up and removed the towel i wrapped around my body and allowed it fall to the ground intentionally leaving my unclad body for him to feel lust and do something really nice to me.

He pick the towel up,i thought he was going to grab me immieditly because my offer will be hard for him to refuse.

He looked at my unclad body from head to toe not missing any part of my body

he walked to his wardrope up his shirit,he ask me to put his polo on and carried me to his bed
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
He look at me for a while ,placed kiss on cheeck next onmy lip which i returned it wanting more,

i held him closer he stop"i will not want to take advantage you,i will always be here for you babes,good night"he whisper into her ear and sam get up walked out through the door,i tried to hold him and followed him then i heard him locking the door .

My name is gina ,in my final year in the university,we are just four 4 in my family,my mom,dad,andrew my younger brother and i gina the princess of our home,my both parent love me and show me love alot,my dad was a senior lectural and my mom was hair stylelist,her beauty parlor was the best in town,she does manure,pedicure etc,most are customer are wivies of top politicans,and others ,our shop is the talk in town,thats one of the scret of my beauty,i somestime took my friends there free.

I am a full cup breast woman,with elegant shape and curve,am fair in complextion,had this beautiful set of dark fine eyes,i was often admire
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Admire by both males and females folks,,im 5ft and 3inch tall,average in size ,i was a godess ,when i smiles ,my smiles could melt hearts,

sam is a junior lectural in our school,because he was brainlant ,intellegent,he came out with good grade in medicine,the school retained he was a year ahead of me ,the university sponspor his studies ,school has given him an well furnished apartment,and a toyota auris for comfort ,allowance from time to times,his impart is been felt by students .sams parents are not too wealthy,they try to make hands meet while caring for his remain siblings,cassy and jojo whom are in boarding school in abuja,sam is a very mature,in thinking and at heart

sam is a very attractive ,he is 28yrs old three years older than gina,he has a well bult body,charming personlity any woman that come across hm often fall for him,he is very decent and self control,he does help gina to understand any thing she found difficult,gina had no feeling for him
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
i need coment to contiue
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
someone encourage me before i faint ,i need just 5people to follow before i continue
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
promise dis story to be intersting ,comment nawink
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
comment before i crysad
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by Tgold1(m): 1:12am On Nov 23, 2013
ayaf comment widawt readin, wil read after vigil
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2013
T gold: ayaf comment widawt readin, wil read after vigil

hope you are enjoy d story?
dem nor wan comment,dey nor wan encourage their sister
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2013
68 views no comment na zo my story bad??
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by D9ty7(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Nice story but there are some typos, but with time, i know you'll improve.
More updates.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
D9ty7: Nice story but there are some typos, but with time, i know you'll improve.
More updates.

thanks dear,am using phone to type thats why,

please people i need more comment
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by D9ty7(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
My advice for u!!!
You can't sit down in ur thread alone and expect pple to comment. You can attract readers when you paste your link on other people's thread coupled with your own comments about their stories. And withing a day or two you'll feel like updating every minute.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by kingphilip(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
^^^He has said it all.
I believe b4 u started yours u would have others and commented on theirs so go back to all stories u are following and paste the link to yours there
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
D story is somehow not connected but don't b discourage u hear.... *kisses am solidly behind u*
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by linpok: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
ur story is ok! But d typos too much...
Just keep it up and don't b discouraged.smiley
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by IAmXcessiz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
When u started, it was like u were narrating ur story buh later on, it seems like u were narrating a gal's story

buh u r doing a great work

saw ur link on "an evening with eva" trend
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by zainyrazzy(f): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2013
I was expectin sum one to tell her d truth but no one did dear merit12 u stil ve a long way to go I wil advice to u to read princessa's story or bukky dan's, glowinscene and learn 4rm dem.
U re tryin its nt easy to write bt anytin worth doin is worthin doin well shikena
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 6:20am On Nov 24, 2013
Thankkks onye ,first am establishin my character ,I waant you guys to understand

Thanks for comment anyway sha

Onye~Ego:
D story is somehow not connected but don't b discourage u hear.... *kisses am solidly behind u*
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by teetee92(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2013
Cul story, u just nid to work a lil on ur delivery.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by princesa(f): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2013
Dear, do work on editing your updates, the errors are putting me off, modify each post and edit please...its a startsmiley
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by Mynd44: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2013
**just passing**
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2013
My dear, I followed the link you dropped on KMJ's thread
To be candid, I'm not feeling the story that much #no offence meant dear#
I hope for the best dear
Take your time and write
Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) / Mysterious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.