Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Love Chemistry 101 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Chemistry 101 (6648 Views)

Funny Way To Learn Chemistry: An Educative Story Of Chemicals / How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 / The Meaning Of Love (understanding The Chemistry Of Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
teetee92: Cul story, u just nid to work a lil on ur delivery.
Thanks very much ,I get what you talkin abt ,tnx for comment any way

Kiss
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Don't pass commeent. O
Kisses
For you dear
Mynd_44: **just passing**
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
I promise you start feeling it
Am still writing o
You going to feel it soon o
zeemoore: My dear, I followed the link you dropped on KMJ's thread
To be candid, I'm not feeling the story that much #no offence meant dear#
I hope for the best dear
Take your time and write
Shalom
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Gina woke up the next morning,and observed he was in sam bedroom,she smile and checked if she had make fool of her self,she has sleep his room many times , when she is heartbroken or tipsy times and even come around to help clean his place ,cook for him on weekends since the apartment have been given to him.

She has complete trust for sam behaviour,she understand him,he is what proverb spoke of (a brother you can learn on in time of distress)she share all her secret with him,when everyone look at him as lecturer,she look at him as a brother.

The door opened and sam enter with a tray of fried rice and chicken,a park of hollandia yogurt, which was her favourite the aroma fill the whole room,he was also a good cook.

He know almost everything about her,her favourite food,drinks,hobbies she thought as sam placed the food at the table,she stood up and walk to table and sit on the chair of his dresser.

"Hi,good morning sam"
"Good morning my dear ,how was your sleep"he asked as he sit on the table facing her.

She nod "sam am sorry I was tipsy from last night and hope I did not make fool of myself?"She asked

"No you were good"he replied hasty "sam there is this guy I met his name is jeff and we ve hangout once and that was supposed to be our second date ,I wonder why he dumped me there ,he actually begged me to hang out with him and he just left me,is that how a gentle man behaviour"

Almost everybody know jeff including sam because of the kind of car he drive,his clothes and personality. And also the family name is been famous around the school. he also lectures him.

"Are you in love with him aready?"As he cut her short

"Yes sam I can't lie to you,I have fallen inlove with him since I took note of him,what should I do? " She asked back

"Eat your food I will let you know what you can do to win his love my dear" he reply and thought if only she know the percentage of love he has for her ,sam has fallen inlove with her,he don't want to loose her and fear if he tell her of his feeling,how she has affected his heart,he intend keeping her as a friend instead of loosing her.

She ate in silent and watch as sam lost himself in thought,

"Sam?how have you been able to know most stuff about me ,my hobbies,colour,food do you also take note about other student?do they also come here and spend some time?do they cook for you and clean your things "she tease

He recover from the thought he was lost in,
"Gina you are special to me and I place my special interest in you my dear,I like you so much more that other student "he was about to tell her about his feeling and gina cut him short.

"I like you too like my elder brother sam,you have also been so nice to me"he look away sadly as gina hurt him with those words

After eating she put the plate away to the kitchen and called sam from the kitchen ,he went and met her

"Tell me how to attract jeff "she said
"Well dear don't call him he has to realised he left you there and give you good explaination for behaviour" he reply
"Thank you" and kiss him on his check ,this babe was hurting him as he stood there looking

The enjoy watching movies and joking around which they did, after few hours gina took her bath and left. sam walked her to the road until she took cab to her hostel ,he walk back gently as he get back he opened his locker on his dresser and brought out his dairy and wrote on it.

He wrote"today I receive my very first kiss although it was on the check from gina and I love it,I am inlove with gina God help me but I can't bring my self to tell because am afraid of loosing her,I swear I love you babes"and close it and returned to the safe and lock it,only him can acess it ,he has brought the dairy since the day he met gina and write and date whenever they were together and what ever they did.

That's all for now ,am still writing. And typing I love you all and thank you for correction ,it my first post.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
merit12: Don't pass commeent. O
Kisses
For you dear
For me?

**blushing**
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by Sleekbaby(f): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dear u r tryin, its nt easy, kip it up
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by XclusivePIE2: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
u have a gud story line. Though its obvious dat u are still a learner, i will advice u to continue. As time goes on, u will improve. Pls work on ur tenses and spellings.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yes bozz
Thanks for readin there oo
XclusivePIE2: u have a gud story line. Though its obvious dat u are still a learner, i will advice u to continue. As time goes on, u will improve. Pls work on ur tenses and spellings.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by Fonydear(f): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2013
Nice story but you need to be consistent. Are you narrating or what? Some places you use "I" some "she or her", I believe if an action or something is being done to the protagonist...it should be he gave "me" a shirt not her since you are using "I" in narrating. And please make corrections on previous updates. I love this story

*hope I didn't talk too much* sabi sabi
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fonydear: Nice story but you need to be consistent. Are you narrating or what? Some places you use "I" some "she or her", I believe if an action or something is being done to the protagonist...it should be he gave "me" a shirt not her since you are using "I" in narrating. And please make corrections on previous updates. I love this story

*hope I didn't talk too much* sabi sabi

Nope thanks very much,I will correct everything am still a learner
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jeff at his apartment in school,he stays off campus in two bedroom flat and a very big parlour .the house is painted in a white colour with artistic design of jeff image on the wall,big flat screen tv is placed on the wall,with different decorder ,dstv,mytv ,video games on the floor opposite are soft white leather chairs and a glass center table ,speakers are hanged on the walls which they use in listening to music.

Jeff was watching movie,kasimi enter and sat on the chair "sup" jeff turned to ask him.

"I dey o" he answer back
"Sup with your all this face"jeff fired back
"Guy I just want to be left alone please"he reply

Jeff Continue to play his game "if I should tell you what happen to me today"he said shortly,jeff close use his both hand to cover his ears "am not listening "he replied him
"Stop,am I not your brother ,you should listen na "he tried to remove his hand from his ears
"I'm not listening ,I just want to mind my business" he faced his game
"Jeff you should have seen the slap I received today and the worst part I could not do anything about it ""what?"He turned to face his brother angrily "in this school?,who?""Hmmmm,it that girl I told you about gina ,that one am in love with,that babe that set my heart on fire"he reply robbing his hand on his head knowing it will upset jeff more .
"You are a big fool,a woman slapped with because you were asking her out?who does that,that serves you right ,I have told you before to leave that cheap slut alone ,"he frowned

Kasimi is more like guy in body built,the different between the is complexion,kasimi is dark and has a perfect body built,he is the brother jeff never had and often refer to him as his brother,they are very good friends,they often refer to as birds of same feather,kasmi is from a very poor home.

They met when kasimi went to check his post ume result ,his name was above jeff name,he was also there checking his post ume as well,after checking,they both were given admission into the university, kasimi started crying at first every thought it was tears of joy,he continued crying and he did not stop every one around started to get suprised and they saw tear flowing from his eyes and jeff broke the silent

"Sup man?what's up with your cry,this supposed to be tear of joy right?"He asked
"No,oh my God "he continued to cry
"Then what?"Asked jeff
"My parent can not sponsor my education even while I have give the exam all my best and my name is out ,I have no hope of going to the university"he said. Bend his head down to avoid faces looking at him
"Well guy that's your headach as for him my parent can afford it and even more thank jez am not like some people crying"he said proudly but hurt at his heart,he turned and left and every one started leaving kasimi.

Two weeks later,kasimi was helping his mother in the kitchen ,when he heard someone calling from outside, he went to see who it was "good morning sir "as he saw an elderly man ,they handed him an letter and ask him to sign which he did,he opened it and scream at the top of his voice they parent and sibling came ran toward him.
"Papa this letter I received state that my admission is given to me and all my expenses are being paid that an apartment had been given to me papa"he told them,they were all surprised and started shouting in excitement ,how how. how as they asked themselves and began thanking God,the mother brought out their last chicken to prepare supper during evening for celebration after eating they sat outside chatting.

It was exactly 8pm ,a kia picanto drove into their compound,they never had a visitor that have car except the cathist ,that drives benz 190 to their compound on rare occasions. the car door open a young man of early twenties came. From the car walked toward them and they watch eagerly

"Good evening everyone "he said ,kasimi could recognize him he was the guy that mocked him some days ago
"Now what?are you here to mock me again?"He asked
"No,I'm sorry about that,I really did not mean it,I received a confirmation that you received the letter,we are actually behind it,I told my parent about and they decided to help you they sort out everything like you read on the letter,our apartment is ready and furnished ,this is the address you came stay anytime and my parent want to meet you "he hand kisimi with a piece of paper and hand they parent the sum of 200 thousand to enable them set up a business .

At first they refused the money and accepted it from jeff after much persuasion ,he stay for two more days

kasimi showed me around the village and they left for city,he follow him to his parent house stayed some months before they went to school .

Ever since they have be refer them as brothers,jeff parent have been supportive to his family,opened an account and deposit sum of money into it,that can take care of him a life time ,often go with them to vacations in china,europe,united kingdom every were
Jeff parents some property willed in his name,the parent often introduced him as their son and he has been living a comfortable but he never forgot him root ,his family.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jeff at his apartment in school,he stays off campus in two bedroom flat and a very big parlour .the house is painted in a white colour with artistic design of jeff image on the wall,big flat screen tv is placed on the wall,with different decorder ,dstv,mytv ,video games on the floor opposite are soft white leather chairs and a glass center table ,speakers are hanged on the walls which they use in listening to music.

Jeff was watching movie,kasimi enter and sat on the chair "sup" jeff turned to ask him.

"I dey o" he answer back
"Sup with your all this face"jeff fired back
"Guy I just want to be left alone please"he reply

Jeff Continue to play his game "if I should tell you what happen to me today"he said shortly,jeff close use his both hand to cover his ears "am not listening "he replied him
"Stop,am I not your brother ,you should listen na "he tried to remove his hand from his ears
"I'm not listening ,I just want to mind my business" he faced his game
"Jeff you should have seen the slap I received today and the worst part I could not do anything about it ""what?"He turned to face his brother angrily "in this school?,who?""Hmmmm,it that girl I told you about gina ,that one am in love with,that babe that set my heart on fire"he reply robbing his hand on his head knowing it will upset jeff more .
"You are a big fool,a woman slapped with because you were asking her out?who does that,that serves you right ,I have told you before to leave that cheap slut alone ,"he frowned

Kasimi is more like guy in body built,the different between the is complexion,kasimi is dark and has a perfect body built,he is the brother jeff never had and often refer to him as his brother,they are very good friends,they often refer to as birds of same feather,kasmi is from a very poor home.

They met when kasimi went to check his post ume result ,his name was above jeff name,he was also there checking his post ume as well,after checking,they both were given admission into the university, kasimi started crying at first every thought it was tears of joy,he continued crying and he did not stop every one around started to get suprised and they saw tear flowing from his eyes and jeff broke the silent

"Sup man?what's up with your cry,this supposed to be tear of joy right?"He asked
"No,oh my God "he continued to cry
"Then what?"Asked jeff
"My parent can not sponsor my education even while I have give the exam all my best and my name is out ,I have no hope of going to the university"he said. Bend his head down to avoid faces looking at him
"Well guy that's your headach as for him my parent can afford it and even more thank jez am not like some people crying"he said proudly but hurt at his heart,he turned and left and every one started leaving kasimi.

Two weeks later,kasimi was helping his mother in the kitchen ,when he heard someone calling from outside, he went to see who it was "good morning sir "as he saw an elderly man ,they handed him an letter and ask him to sign which he did,he opened it and scream at the top of his voice they parent and sibling came ran toward him.
"Papa this letter I received state that my admission is given to me and all my expenses are being paid that an apartment had been given to me papa"he told them,they were all surprised and started shouting in excitement ,how how. how as they asked themselves and began thanking God,the mother brought out their last chicken to prepare supper during evening for celebration after eating they sat outside chatting.

It was exactly 8pm ,a kia picanto drove into their compound,they never had a visitor that have car except the cathist ,that drives benz 190 to their compound on rare occasions. the car door open a young man of early twenties came. From the car walked toward them and they watch eagerly

"Good evening everyone "he said ,kasimi could recognize him he was the guy that mocked him some days ago
"Now what?are you here to mock me again?"He asked
"No,I'm sorry about that,I really did not mean it,I received a confirmation that you received the letter,we are actually behind it,I told my parent about and they decided to help you they sort out everything like you read on the letter,our apartment is ready and furnished ,this is the address you came stay anytime and my parent want to meet you "he hand kisimi with a piece of paper and hand they parent the sum of 200 thousand to enable them set up a business .

At first they refused the money and accepted it from jeff after much persuasion ,he stay for two more days

kasimi showed me around the village and they left for city,he follow him to his parent house stayed some months before they went to school .

Ever since they have be refer them as brothers,jeff parent have been supportive to his family,opened an account and deposit sum of money into it,that can take care of him a life time ,often go with them to vacations in china,europe,united kingdom every were
Jeff parents some property willed in his name,the parent often introduced him as their son and he has been living a comfortable but he never forgot him root ,his family.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by D9ty7(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Try and modify d last update because i can see you use 'me' instead of 'him'.
Also i thought u said jeff was watching movie before kasimi entered. But after their first conversation u said jeff continued playing his game.
I know you will improve with time.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by linpok: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
The OP has the flare,but I could barely comprehend all she's written so far.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Merit oooooooo!!!!!
I'm back again
O gini?
Worriz d ish?
I'm still not feeling this
You can do it girl
Give it ur best shot
I'll send you a pm
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote
author=D9ty7]Try and modify d last update because i can see you use
'me' instead of 'him'.
Also i thought u said jeff was watching movie before kasimi entered.
But after their first conversation u said jeff continued playing his
game.
I know you will improve with time. [/quote]

yea thanks again for reading joor,it the typo
thanks for correction i promise 2 edit over and over again before posting.hope you understand my storyline ooo?it not like i have degree for it,i did not offer the subject even in scondary school.but i have been doing short story and i decide to post this one.
i will give it all my best

chao
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by D9ty7(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
merit12:

yea thanks again for reading joor,it the typo
thanks for correction i promise 2 edit over and over again before posting.hope you understand my storyline ooo?it not like i have degree for it,i did not offer the subject even in scondary school.but i have been doing short story and i decide to post this one.
i will give it all my best

chao
I understood u perfectly. Literature is not an easy subject even to me who did it. But u shud try edit before u post. Not like am a pro o, cos we are all learners.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by linpok: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
zeemoore: Merit oooooooo!!!!!
I'm back again
O gini?
Worriz d ish?
You can do it girl
Give it ur best shot
I'll send you a pm

So u sef lik beta tin abiwink
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
hey thanks ,let me know the part you are feeling
thanks for going through the story
zeemoore: Merit oooooooo!!!!!
I'm back again
O gini?
Worriz d ish?
You can do it girl
Give it ur best shot
I'll send you a pm

Re: Love Chemistry 101 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
linpok:

So u sef lik beta tin abiwink
who no like beta thing?
Mai gida, which one b d beta tin?
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
merit12: hey thanks ,let me know the part you are feeling
thanks for going through the story
Uw dear
I hope I'm not sounding like a broken record bhu lemme just say this for d last time, try nd proofread ur write-ups b4 u post
No vex my dear
God bless u
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by davseun2ta(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2013
following you closely!!! himmm
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
davseun2ta: following you closely!!! himmm
davseun2ta: following you closely!!! himmm

Thanks pumpkin
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
The lecturer had just left the hall and the students started chatting with their friends.

Gina was chatting with her best friend kay,they were so lost in their discussion when kasimi showed up in front of them.

They immediately stop talking and looked up at him

"Hi girls"kasimi said to them
"Hi bug "they both chorus,the whole class turned their attention toward them

"Can I see you privately gina?"He asked her

"Boyfriend spit whatever you want to say right here dear"kay said
"Yea that's right sweet"gina back kay
Kasimi ran out of the hall feeling embarrassed of himself. the whole class burst out with laughter .

Jeff that have been watching the drama between kasimi,gina and kay could not take it anymore

"What is wrong with all of you?,you all are laughing,is bad to fall in love with someone"he shout,they become silent because of jeff personality.

He walked up to gina looked at her and left the hall.

Jeff waited patiently for friday ,he is be invited to a club by his friend that just arrived town from new york and he also want kasimi to have fun as well,he was going to introduce a babe to kasimi too.

It was on finally on friend 8 30pm,kasimi drove into the company ,he met jeff waiting impatiently for him
"Hey bro"he said
"What kept you so long"jeff ask
"I I have been to almost shop in town and could not get a perfect cloth for my self ,I was finally able to get this"he pick the bag from the other sit.

Quick dress up,morris have been calling ,he is aready at the club waiting for us,I will just wait for you outside
"Sorry bro I have to take my time, gina will be there"wink and entered the apartment
"Whatever"jeff said and walk around the compound

30min later kasimi appear from the door look well dress,wore a polo shirt,jeans trouser with half ankle allstar shoe,"how do I look?"He asked
"Like an idiot"he replied him laughing ,they both laughed enter the car and drove off

"The party of big girls in town" gina said to her friend kay as she took time to apply her lip gloss to her finishing makeup

she and her friend kay have gone to her mother beauty shop to make their hair and some facial treatment during the day

"Finish up let's go,I don't know who you are trying to attract this time "she said her

"Jeff of course ,since the time he spoke to me at the hall I have not been able to keep my thought from him,his face ghosh what am I saying"she reply

"what will you do about the bug"she asked her

"Well that's left for me to take care of"she said

"Are you aware kasimi and jeff are brothers "kay reply

"No my dear,don't get confused ,they are just friends,kasimi is from a very poor home, jeff parents have been helping with education and took him in as their son believe me girlfriend I don't want to be with a low life like that one "she said and rolled her eyes looking at her friend who is yet to recover from the shock

"Like seriously,who would have told that?everyone thought they are brothers,I was even fooled to believe that,he does behaves like his parent own all he has,but come oh,how did you find out all this?"She asked her

"I surprise for you,don't you believe me ,first class news na we dey get for this town my dear,I have been know for months now since this kasimi started his music in my life,so I thought why not go for the rich dude instead"she fired back

"Hmmmm now I know you are in for the money abi bad girl?no love"

"Stop it there,money is not my problem you know that, far from that,am inlove with this jeff kay"he cut her short

"How is sam?"She asked her changing the topic?"

"Fine" she reply
"I think that dude likes you o"kay said to her.
"Nope that guy is not like ,he is decent and I look at him like a brother"gina said
"Brother indeed,give am do if he nor go do,forget that thing my dear"they both laugh and head out.

Gina and her friend kay arrived the club ,there were lots of people ,dancing,drinking ,chatting in different corners of the club,they had order drinks and they started chating

jeff and kasimi sat at the bar ,they order for remy martins,

"Hey guys "morris shouted from behind ,they both turned and saw morris
"Morris" they both shouted they shook hands and he sat with them

"Guys what's up with you ,while all alone?"Morris asked them
"Well am waiting for bella and her friend "jeff said,before he could finish bella showed up with her friend
"Hello guys "bella said
Hi they answered
"Meet my friend stacy,stacy this my sugar I told you about "she kiss jeff ,they all exchange greeting
"Kasimi ,stacy is here for you,"

He held the waist of bella and led her to dance floor,morris went with them as he catch saw kay dancing alone with them as well

"Stacy that's a beautiful name"he said to her,stacy smile,stacy is fat good looking woman,with a moderate hight ,she can be refer to as big black,bold and beautiful
"Yea thanks,I have been seeing you on campus and I think I like you"she winks
"Stacy I don't deserve you, my heart is some were else my dear"he said jeff appear as if he has been listening to the conversation
"let's do some dance common"he said to lighted the mood between them,

"I need some break I will be right back"they both saw gina walking out of the hall ,he left and went after gina

"Hey gina"he said
"Don't you ever get tired in your life?I have told you am not interest what more do you want from me ,am not you type and your class?"She replay
"But class don't have anything to do with love my lady it does just happen"he fire
Back
"If you will please leave me alone am tired of all this"she started getting angry
"But dear"

"Don't dear me"she slapped kasimi,let me be she shouted

Jeff,kay,morris watched as the event unfold ,jeff became angry as gina slapped kasimi,he walked to her and slapped her twice ,kay ran toward them slapped jeff .
"That's for slapping my friend "she said morris hold jeff who was about to slap her back and started dragging him to his car

The event was filled with everybody watching them,kay dragged gina into her car and they drove off

"I can't believe this ,just received free slap from that sluts,who do they think they are?they will get it from me when am ready". As they down on the floor in jeff apartment

"Guys I was enjoying my self with kay and you brought all this up?I didt get a chance to chat more with her,was up with kasimi with that little princess "he asked

"Guys am sorry ,just could not get my heart away from that girl,guys help me ,am going to go crazy if I don't have her nobody will "he cried slowly and his friends tried to console him,he get up and went to his room and locked his door

"Come on open "jeff and morris bang his door

"Go away"he replied them,he sat on the floor backing the door brought out his phone and scroll the pictures of gina he has downloaded from the internet

"Gina give me a chance to show you my love "he said looking at the phone.
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by hibty(f): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hmmmmmm...swithrt,you aint improving @all.y not improve on ur writing b4 tinkin of posting.you'v got potentials no doubt nd I believe you can be better.#peace
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by D9ty7(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
hibty: y not improve on ur writing b4 tinkin of posting.you'v got potentials no doubt nd I believe you can be better.#peace
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by DzTzl(f): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Creamy choc, pls do urslf & us (readers/fans) a favour, edit ur work & correct grammatical errors, will ya? Nice story btw! more ink to ur pen
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by merit12(f): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thanks dearie
I will do that,point well noted edit my work nd gramma errors
Point noted
Thanks
DzTzl: Creamy choc, pls do urslf & us (readers/fans) a favour, edit ur work & correct grammatical errors, will ya? Nice story btw! more ink to ur pen
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by DEllaluv(f): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Like ppl hv bn sayn here,u hv it in u,d story is rili nyc,vry nyc,bt too many errors,it'l put ppl off,mayb u shud try read books on grammar,wen ppl wey get badmouth enta here,dey'l say ril rude tns to u cos of d many blunders,while reading,one tends to get kinda angry or somewhat tensed cos d mistakes arnt hlpn at all

emm,I tnk u form dese wrds in ur head wit pidgin,lyk u tnk 'pidginly'(na 4 my own dictionary dt wrd dey)I'l advise u make up d wrds in ur head wit correct english,den u'l deliver,cos honestly sis,if u continue lyk ds,u'l chase many ppl away........

No vex say I dey do oversabi,was jst tryna hlp,actually u stl commit blunders while replyin comments(while sayn u'l improve)

pls,I rili mean well

2 Likes

Re: Love Chemistry 101 by gal10(f): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
You have a story you are trying to pass but your grammatical errors and wrong use of tense is killing the story! I had to just skip over a lot! It seems as though you haven't yet decided if you are narrating as yourself or about gina! Just get your english sorted out well and you will go very far in this! Hope to check back soon and see a much more improved work! Well done dear!
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by davseun2ta(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Love Chemistry 101 by nsesilas(f): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Following.....nice story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raw Handmade Palm Kernel Oil / Mysterious / The Game He Lost (A Novel).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.