Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? (11396 Views)

Another Lie In Apostle Johnson Suleman 2015 Prophesy / No. 41 Of Apostle Sulieman's Prophesy Becomes A Reality / See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
The Illuminati Card game was developed by Steve Jackson as a board game in early 1983 but was released later in 1995.

What makes this board game so unique are it's depictions of certain global events that were yet to occur.

I will be posting some of the pics.

For more about the game consult google yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
World Trade and Pentagon Terror Attacks

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Obama Backlash?

Obama is no more the poster child for change he claimed to be.

Today's Americans, view Obama as a representative for Big Co-operations than they that voted him in.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Exxon Valdez Oil Spill.

This actually happened a few years (March 1989) before the official game date release of 1995 but considering that the original artwork was done and completed in 1983 this is again another striking coincidence.
If you then compare the artwork to actually headline photos that circulated the world of a bird covered in oil then this is mere coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Japanese Tsunami & Fukushima Nuclear Disaster?

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wikileaks Assange?

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
The Age of Anonymous?

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
Saddam Hussein

Remember this game was designed in 1983!

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Conspiracy Theorists: Alex Jones and Ron Paul?

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Denver Cinema Shootings?

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
Meteorites?

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
End Of the World?

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
The Rise of Science inspired Atheism?

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
Celebrity gods of Fame and Wealth?

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Overpaid Sportsmen?

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
The Rise of the Talent-less Musician?

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Boston Marathon Bombings

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
The Arrival of the Messiah (Anti-Christ)

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mate seriously are you trying to get targetted putting this up on a public forum?
Carry what you know inside your head and leave everyone to raise their conscious level themselves.
Don't try to be a messiah.
Messiahs end up dead.
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by Biggoozz: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
This is damn scarry mehn....This life is spiritual, we are not here alone. Doubt the existence of this underground system and peace with God at your own peril.
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
daz_york: Mate seriously are you trying to get targetted putting this up on a public forum?
Carry what you know inside your head and leave everyone to raise their conscious level themselves.
Messiahs end up dead.

You chose the Blue Pill.

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:

You chose the Blue Pill.
Very much the opposite. I choose the red pill but I don't try to make everyone around me do the same.
If you watched the matrix, the guy who betrayed Zion was someone who was given the red pill without being willing or prepared to deal with such responsibility.
Save yourself and don't be a messiah is all I'm saying.
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
daz_york:
Very much the opposite. I choose the red pill but I don't try to make everyone around me do the same.
If you watched the matrix, the guy who betrayed Zion was someone who was given the red pill without being willing or prepared to deal with such responsibility.
Save yourself and don't be a messiah is all I'm saying.

I am not claiming to save anybody. I am just sharing what I know about this game and hoping to have a civilized discussion based on what I have posted. I will like to see posters like you debunk the game. As you may see, I captioned every pic with a heading followed by a question mark; which is indicative that I don't have a solid opinion about the veracity or otherwise about the game cards.

I am just attempting to have a good time discussing it with other people here. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:

I am not claiming to save anybody. I am just sharing what I know about this game and hoping to have a civilized discussion based on what I have posted. I will like to see posters like you debunk the game. As you may see, I captioned every pic with a heading followed by a question mark; which is indicative that I don't have a solid opinion about the veracity or otherwise about the game cards.

I am just attempting to have a good time discussing it with other people here. Nothing more.

No aggro intended bruh, I was just making an observation. And based on your posts which I've been following, your info is usually spot on which is why I thought to hint to you that being monitored is not an improbable scenario.
Nairaland is full of intellectual dregs who in my personal assessment are ok the way they are and see no need to improve on ignorance. I try to limit my contribution to strictly socio-economic, historical and sporting issues. No point getting myself onto an enhanced watch list because of conversations with people who aren't worth it.
Just my opinion though.
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
daz_york:
No aggro intended bruh, I was just making an observation. And based on your posts which I've been following, your info is usually spot on which is why I thought to hint to you that being monitored is not an improbable scenario.
Nairaland is full of intellectual dregs who in my personal assessment are ok the way they are and see no need to improve on ignorance. I try to limit my contribution to strictly socio-economic, historical and sporting issues. No point getting myself onto an enhanced watch list because of conversations with people who aren't worth it.
Just my opinion though.

Let them watch. By now I know they have me on their list not necessarily on what I post here but other sites I visit. Of late my youtube suggestions are redirecting me to stupid vines. Am not scared bro. I stopped being scared long time ago when I read George Orwell's 1984. The establishment lives, breathes and grows on our collective fear and ignorance.

If anything I am very much awake.

Big Brother is watching you!

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by saintneo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
tumbling down the rabbit hole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by stevecantrell: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
daz_york: Mate seriously are you trying to get targetted putting this up on a public forum?
Messiahs end up dead.

Steve Jackson was immediately arrested, detained and questioned by the CIA when these cards came out. The guy is either a psychic or at the core of NWO.
Although he was released in one piece. OP, my advice is don't repeat this thread again anywhere else. Daz all !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
saintneo: tumbling down the rabbit hole

Neo...
I want u to do I as I say...

Neo the next exist to your right....

NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
steve_cantrell:

Steve Jackson was immediately arrested, detained and questioned by the CIA when these cards came out. The guy is either a psychic or at the core of NWO.
Although he was released in one piece. OP, my advice is don't repeat this thread again anywhere else. Daz all !

I AM STEVE JACKSON, JESUS AND OP
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by Brimmie(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Seen!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner / PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says / Aerial View Of Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.