Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? (11384 Views)

Another Lie In Apostle Johnson Suleman 2015 Prophesy / No. 41 Of Apostle Sulieman's Prophesy Becomes A Reality / See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by lincy(f): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
Is achived is the world not helpless now? @op rest ur case and WAtCH.
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
lincy: Is achived is the world not helpless now? @op rest ur case and WAtCH.

lincy baby, in this ark, there is enuff room for all the washed up oysters.

[size=18pt]AWAKE![/size]
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by lincy(f): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sphere mi witz the lobby. Am always looking towads the arrow head. Let the tape get run off. It such a useless world were a non entity press the botton (switch on) to become an entity. Save ur self the the space akward.
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by lincy(f): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
Yes AWAKE! Buf can get nothing out of it
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
lincy: Sphere mi witz the lobby. Am always looking towads the arrow head. Let the tape get run off. It such a useless world were a non entity press the botton (switch on) to become an entity. Save ur self the the space akward.

what makes u a conclude am even human?

for all u know, i might be all of your collective conscience.... that emissary, angel beckoning you to the light

like that young boy that stumbles on an oyster cluster on the shore, I may not get to toss u back into the ocean.

I am neither here nor there.

think of me as that guy u wish u could have a baby for
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
lincy: Yes AWAKE! Buf can get nothing out of it

u get get the blue pill and remain as that sleeping beauty you are...

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by lincy(f): 12:20am On Nov 23, 2013
Save ur pills it useless.
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 12:23am On Nov 23, 2013
lincy: Save ur pills it useless.

baby, am not the enemy or that unwanted baby

no need to be all b1tchy
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by lincy(f): 12:44am On Nov 23, 2013
LOL gat no enemy neither but welcome realities, get me convinced with ur games and I will see sence in ur points. Don't giv less and ask for More.
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 12:53am On Nov 23, 2013
lincy: LOL gat no enemy neither but welcome realities, get me convinced with ur games and I will see sence in ur points. Don't giv less and ask for More.

baby, ur getting into ur pants will be more interesting now because of ur stubbornness.

let e guess... ur are scorpio
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by lincy(f): 12:59am On Nov 23, 2013
SMH make points or remain down
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by lincy(f): 1:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Cheep talks growing banannas plz go behind close doors and save ur self wit Wax lol.
Magic Bishop:

baby, ur getting into ur pants will be more interesting now because of ur stubbornness.

let e guess... ur are scorpio
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by MagicBishop: 1:08am On Nov 23, 2013
lincy: Cheep talks growing banannas plz go behind close doors and save ur self wit Wax lol.

nah

am not that desperate.

i just got "super head" from a super-head
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by lincy(f): 1:16am On Nov 23, 2013
I own up
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 23, 2013
daz_york: Mate seriously are you trying to get targetted putting this up on a public forum?
Carry what you know inside your head and leave everyone to raise their conscious level themselves.
Don't try to be a messiah.
Messiahs end up dead.

Stop inducing fear into people.

I hate it.
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by tomakint: 2:22am On Nov 23, 2013
lincy: LOL gat no enemy neither but welcome realities, get me convinced with ur games and I will see sence in ur points. Don't giv less and ask for More.
Stop sleeping it's daytime already! It's not about the OP, you are looking at stark realities staring at you and unfortunately, you choose to look the other way undecided
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by lincy(f): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2013
Wake mi up then. Do u hv much to put me awake! And who ar u? I dare for answers m
tomakint:
Stop sleeping it's daytime already! It's not about the OP, you are looking at stark realities staring at you and unfortunately, you choose to look the other way undecided
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by akpomeme(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2013
This post should be banned immediately! angry
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by lincy(f): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2013
akpomeme: This post should be banned immediately! angry
bann an open secrete?
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by akpomeme(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2013
People are happier knowing that their lives are not predetermined by hands you and I can't see... We are all feel it under our skin about the mighty hands of the universe and because we don't understand it we pray to iy through any means possible. The unfolding global events as foretold by the card fame developed in the 80s is a reminder that their are forces greater than us.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by tomakint: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2013
lincy: Wake mi up then. Do u hv much to put me awake! And who ar u? I dare for answers m
One of a kind type of guy, you will love to meet wink
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by Sunymoore(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2013
Magic bishop, come here let's discuss something
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by SHTFguy: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
akpomeme:
People are happier knowing that their lives are not predetermined by hands you and I can't see... We are all feel it under our skin about the mighty hands of the universe and because we don't understand it we pray to iy through any means possible. The unfolding global events as foretold by the card fame developed in the 80s is a reminder that their are forces greater than us.

Trump and Korea war rhetoric just made th list

Be very afraid
Re: Illuminati Card Game: Prophesy Or Conspiracy? by SHTFguy: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
The guy who designed this game knew something and wanted to warn us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics / What We’ll Do Against Police Over Ozubulu Killings, Joy Odama’s Death – HURIWA / Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.