Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma (26237 Views)

Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Yemlizzy(f): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
pearl360: Ha This is so wicked of them. Is it now a bad thing to be a virgin?
I really feel for her.
Exactly thats the point that needs to be emphasised,this is so pathetic.Whats Nigeria turning into? everyday we get to hear issues of rape,child-marriage which all amounts to molestation.Universities aint spared!So been a virgin is now a crime,too bad menh.May God see us through.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by eyenCalabar(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Fake news!!! Which UNICAL would allow any student to stay in the hostel till now? Doing what?
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by danielmichael(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
nw whr robbers don enta de hostel molest students mak dem knw say finally ASUU don ova vex say mak no students stay for skool...idiots
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by BMZK: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
ifeanyi_ja: CALABAR- A Seventeen year old female student of the University of Calabar, name withheld, was raped to a state of coma by armed robbers who raided the hostel she and several  other colleagues are living on Tuesday night  in Calabar.

The robbers, according to a fair complexioned  male student who gave his name as Ngoli, attacked  the hostel located at Mount Zion Road/ Inyang Edem Street  at about 2am and raped all the female students and carted away all their  laptops and cell phones.

“They stared by firing warning shots into the air to warn us that they came for serious business and thereafter went from room to room battering everybody and raping the female students one after the other”.

He said the girl that went into coma was still a virgin that made all the robbers want to have a taste of her.

“The first one to pounce on her announced to the rest that she was still a virgin and that made everyone of them go after her and in the process she bled seriously yet they would not allow her go”.

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/robbers-raid-students-hostel-rape-female-student-coma/

I am an ex malabite and I am based in Calabar but I have never heard that Unical has an off campus hostel except the final year medical students hostel situated at Moore road beside former teaching hospital to facilitate their practicals. I doubt if that hostel is still being used by Unical because the teaching hospital has been relocated to their new permanent site.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
These are the people hellfire is made for,Allah will deal with these guys ehn.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by ukandi1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
BMZK:

I am an ex malabite and I am based in Calabar but I have never heard that Unical has an off campus hostel except the final year medical students hostel situated at Moore road beside former teaching hospital to facilitate their practicals. I doubt if that hostel is still being used by Unical because the teaching hospital has been relocated to their new permanent site.
from the description, it is not inside unical. Mount zion is close bye so it cud be all these new self contain houses built like hostels .
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
I really hate all these kind of news.
What's with some men and rappe self.
Haba. Jeez! So upsetting.

For those ediotss blaming the victims, don't you guys know some students stay in school for different reasons.
Even the newly admitted students are using this opportunity to finish up registrations before academic work can start. This is the time for that. I don't know how anybody can't feel enraged by this instead will find the time and emotions to blame the victims.

Stuupid set of insensitive prigs.

As for those robbers,sooner or later their d1cks will still put them in more trouble and they'll pay a thousand folds for their wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
I can't imagine the pain,depression,shame and bitterness that poor girl would be feeling right now. Losing her virginity that way... It must have been horrible. My heart goes out to her. Those guys will get what they deserve...one way or the other.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Deschil: Please no HIV for the poor girl, o Lord! What a traumatic experience! I hope it won't affect her relationship with men and all later.
definetly.many women i know of are prostitutes and sss workers who work to nring men down because of similar/exact situation this girl suffered.

Honestly,i feel really sad.such a young girl.couldnt they just have let her be.some peeps are just extremely wicked.very sad
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummmm. nackson is on the loose grin
obadiah,can you please be reasonable for once.must everything be a joking matter.we are talking about RAPE here by some hoodlums and you are trivializing it.

Behave yourself :/

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Prince adebayo: Hmmm...na wa oh
abeg who get nokia charger
go and take it is shekarau's house

very funny :/

sometime i wonder whether some nairalanders are animals or normal human beings.must everything be trivialized and frivolous.even if you dont have anything NORMAL to post,cant you just click the ignore button.smh
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: this got nothing to do with moderating. i am quoting the bible. i am sure seun is not against the bible. wink
obadiah,dont make me start believing those who said you are a mad man or a fanatic.

Respect yourself :/

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: If it hits close to home yes i would say the same thing. i can emphatically tell you that members of my family will be nuked in ww3 because they are stiff necked and rebellious. just because you are born into a family does not mean you belong to that family. the spirit in all the members of your family existed in other families before they came through your family. the spirit in your spouses existed thousands of years before coming through your family. your allegiance should not be to family but to who is sincere in the lords ways. like the lord himself said, my family is all those who do the work not my maternal mother ( this he said when his mother was looking for him ) wink
oti siere

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
pro01: A young virgin introduced to sex via such decadent and indescribable cruelty. How would she recover from this? Would she ever? I doubt I would if I were in her position.

Again, this explains my merciless and justifiably extreme view about how violent criminals should be treated. People who perpetrate such atrocities should never be accorded the dignity reserved for human beings. They should NEVER be imprisoned, nor EVER forgiven, The only thing they deserve is death. . . .especially through instantaneous jungle justice, or at the very least, through execution at a later date. No argument to the contrary would make any sense to me whatsoever.

I imagine these things happen fairly often when robberies and other violent attacks occur; only few ever get reported. These animals are not humans, and they should never be treated like humans when caught.
i am telling you! They are the ones that need to be set ablaze.they are the ones who people should hand tyre on their necks,poor fuel on them and set them ablaze in the hot sun in the middle of the street.

Tufiaaakwa
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by MrPresident1: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Obadiah, sometimes you make me wonder. If this kind of thing hits very close to home (may God forbid) is this what you will say?

Obadiah says the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The Almighty God is a just God, He recompenses justly. There are no coincidences in creation.

The Almighty God is omniscient. wink

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by MrPresident1: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
kulyie: oti siere

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Aust1n(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
ifeanyi_ja: CALABAR- A Seventeen year old female student of the University of Calabar, name withheld, was raped to a state of coma by armed robbers who raided the hostel she and several other colleagues are living on Tuesday night in Calabar.

The robbers, according to a fair complexioned male student who gave his name as Ngoli, attacked the hostel located at Mount Zion Road/ Inyang Edem Street at about 2am and raped all the female students and carted away all their laptops and cell phones.

“They stared by firing warning shots into the air to warn us that they came for serious business and thereafter went from room to room battering everybody and raping the female students one after the other”.

He said the girl that went into coma was still a virgin that made all the robbers want to have a taste of her.

“The first one to pounce on her announced to the rest that she was still a virgin and that made everyone of them go after her and in the process she bled seriously yet they would not allow her go”.

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/robbers-raid-students-hostel-rape-female-student-coma/
My question about all this rape
of a thing is.....Why girl/women
like to expose their body
publicly....When ur house is
closer to a bush where monkeys
reside, you should not keep banana outside the house or
else...
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Destinymmi: 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
So d useless area boys r still doing d nonsense, till d die d will neva succeed, instead of dem 2 fyn something 2 do 4 a living d prefer 2 stay idle at nite d will 2 rob, thunder of God will soon catch up with dem...
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Gunnaz007: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: If it hits close to home yes i would say the same thing. i can emphatically tell you that members of my family will be nuked in ww3 because they are stiff necked and rebellious. just because you are born into a family does not mean you belong to that family. the spirit in all the members of your family existed in other families before they came through your family. the spirit in your spouses existed thousands of years before coming through your family. your allegiance should not be to family but to who is sincere in the lords ways. like the lord himself said, my family is all those who do the work not my maternal mother ( this he said when his mother was looking for him ) wink

Honestly, Obadiah, I've read several of your posts for a long time and they always end up making me laugh out real loud even in the dead of the night... OooH! Obadiah!!?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
kulyie: oti siere
grin grin
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mr President:

shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Gunnaz007:

Honestly, Obadiah, I've read several of your posts for a long time and they always end up making me laugh out real loud even in the dead of the night... OooH! Obadiah!!?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin well they do say laughter is the best medicine wink
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 23, 2013
chidindufrank: Greedy bastards,see what they did to a virgin.I've not been opportuned to date a virgin in my life so far,I pray to meet one soon. NB: I'm not looking for a virgin wife o becox me I no be virgin
What is this one saying? Virgin for Nigeria I pray make u find one oh!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Ishilove: 2:02am On Nov 23, 2013
Mr President:

Obadiah says the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The Almighty God is a just God, He recompenses justly. There are no coincidences in creation.

The Almighty God is omniscient. wink
O really? So it is in your place to know if the girl didn't seek the Lord's face?
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Ishilove: 2:05am On Nov 23, 2013
Gunnaz007:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well this one did not make me laugh because I am a woman myself and I will never wish what happened to that poor girl on anybody. The God Obadiah talks about is not the same God I have known all my life.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Gunnaz007: 2:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Well this one did not make me laugh because I am a woman myself and I will never wish what happened to that poor girl on anybody. The God Obadiah talks about is not the same God I have known all my life.

^^ so whatchu gonn do 'bout Obadiah huh undecided undecided
There's an approach to dealing with irrational beings so as to avoid cardiac arrest...
wink
Of coz u know ur comment aint gonn change Obadiah, else him'ah diggUP scriptures for ya>>> lollllll...
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by tunde1200(m): 2:24am On Nov 23, 2013
uplawal: These are the people hellfire is made for,Allah will deal with these guys ehn.

people no longer have fear when doing evil.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Prymestrr(m): 2:39am On Nov 23, 2013
naijaborn001:
What is this one saying? Virgin for Nigeria I pray make u find one oh!
I v 1 o!... She wants us 2 hit it off but i dey fear... Neva did a virgin b4. Heard alot about HYMEN BOND n all dt shit.
Besides she loves getting naughty*smooching n touching in all d wrong places* but still RAPPING 2 me about how she made a vow with God 2 keep herself intact till marriage*d major reason why i dey dull 2 do her sha*... Wat say yegrin
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Michyeddy(f): 2:59am On Nov 23, 2013
To this robbers,i will tie them to a chair,use my knife and slowly drive it into their knee caps and watch dem scream.after that,i seperate their leg and get rid of their barbaric bloodline so that the world can be free of people like them.#hypervexed
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Orokita(m): 3:09am On Nov 23, 2013
Just had a robbery attempt some few minutes. Ago!!! Wtf this motherfuckaz are really at It! Was reading this post when I Saw torchlights pointing inside my parlour, I reacted by waking a few members Of My household! By This Time I saw one person standing by my neighbor's door and I shouted! The funny thing is that the bastard just came towards the window I was Standing and wen I changed the shout pattern to threatening words he left! Wtf? And I'm just a few blocks from the inyang edem/ mt. Zion. I'm stunned!
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Prymestrr(m): 3:28am On Nov 23, 2013
Orokita: Just had a robbery attempt some few minutes. Ago!!! Wtf this motherfuckaz are really at It! Was reading this post when I Saw torchlights pointing inside my parlour, I reacted by waking a few members Of My household! By This Time I saw one person standing by my neighbor's door and I shouted! The funny thing is that the bastard just came towards the window I was Standing and wen I changed the shout pattern to threatening words he left! Wtf? And I'm just a few blocks from the inyang edem/ mt. Zion. I'm stunned!
Hehehehe... Bera hide ur female family folks under d bed 2 avoid touchy stories n pray dt dey r caught soon 2 avoid der coming back some other tym 2 take u PERSONALLY!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by MrPresident1: 4:45am On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:

You never did know the nature of the Most High God. He delights in judgement and mercy and righteousness. He never recompenses unjustly...far be it from Him. That girl did something to deserve what she got, and those boys will get their just recompense too. It is how it is. The justice of The Most High God. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Journey Through Academics (bsc. Msc. Ph.d) / ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call / Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.