Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma (26236 Views)

Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by MrPresident1: 4:47am On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
O really? So it is in your place to know if the girl didn't seek the Lord's face?

Do you contest the justice and omniscience of The Most High God?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by SeyiGodspower: 5:12am On Nov 23, 2013
funky medina:

Your response is to blame the victim. So if they dont go home does it give anyone the right to do this' -answer me you useless people in that God forsaking ocuntry. I knew it will not take 5min before someone tries to blame the victims. Animals!
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by SeyiGodspower: 5:13am On Nov 23, 2013
funky medina:

Your response is to blame the victim. So if they dont go home does it give anyone the right to do this' -answer me you useless people in that God forsaking ocuntry. I knew it will not take 5min before someone tries to blame the victims. Animals!
Even if you don't live in Nigeria, that country where you currently reside is also populated by people we can also refer to as Animals. Rapists are also found in America, Europe, Asia, Middle East etc. Animalistic people abound everywhere. Ladies and women should realise the fact that they are vulnerable to being raped by randy and animalistic men and should therefore endeavour to take some security measure. That is the very reason the students especially the ladies ought to have gone home when ASUU is still on strike. Nobody is blaming them but in as much as the sanctity of womanhood needs to be respected and protected by all sane men, there is nothing we can do about the existence of virulent sub-species of humanity called rapists.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Ktwice(m): 5:53am On Nov 23, 2013
Animals in human skin
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by kabba7(m): 6:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Why only one virgin ?
Na so then cheap that side ?
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2013
Aust1n: My question about all this rape
of a thing is.....Why girl/women
like to expose their body
publicly....When ur house is
closer to a bush where monkeys
reside, you should not keep banana outside the house or
else...
Can u read?..Which part of the post was it written that the girls were outside...Pray it doesn't happen to som1 close to u den u can ask this extremely stup!!d question nd get castrated...Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2013
Mr President:

Blood of Jesus!
I can't believe I'm actually reading this type of sh!!t on a saturday morning.I'm sure If God operates d way u're claiming he does u wud av bin extinct by now
Whatever happened 2 grace!?
When y'all r in dis crazy mood u go to d old testament nd root out biblee verses to support ur absurd theories
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2013
God have mercy! I cant imagine how the poor girl felt when it was obvious they were gonna molest her (the thought alone is enough to send her into coma) i wish her speedy recovery and hope that she fights the trauma the incident would cause her....so sad
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Magicdon(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Mr President:

You never did know the nature of the Most High God. He delights in judgement and mercy and righteousness. He never recompenses unjustly...far be it from Him. That girl did something to deserve what she got, and those boys will get their just recompense too. It is how it is. The justice of The Most High God. wink
Shut up! What do you mean by she did something? When did you u become a judge. Stop saying such thrash.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Ishilove: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2013
Mr President:

You don't know the circumstances of the girl's life so it is not in your place to decide if this is the Lord's 'justice'. You sit behind a screen and decide on who deserves to have calamity befall them and you call that justice? If this were to happen to your blood kin, is this what you will say? That a 17 year old virgin must have done something to deserve being raped to half an inch of her life.

You better ask God for forgiveness because your heart is filled with wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by toprealman: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2013
ifeanyi_ja: was a mistake by varguard, corrected now
Read your response and thank me NOW!!!
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by michy99(f): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2013
eeya,i rily pity the poor gal....skl hostels r always d bst cos ur sure of ur safety...d gal stays off campus nt in a skl hostel cos dere r no skl hostels @ goldie mount zion.. d skl hostels r inside d skl premises.. i wonder w@ dey r evn doin in skul,shee na strike we dey...i pity all d victims of d robbery attack..wish d gal speedy recovery
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Martinboy41(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2013
what are they doing in school, when other responsible student are in their home. ASUU is still in strike . if they left the had school, the robbers would have seen anybody to reap. we are living in a evil world . avoid being in the wroumg place
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Natasha2(f): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2013
Martinboy41: what are they doing in school, when other responsible student are in their home. ASUU is still in strike . if they left the had school, the robbers would have seen anybody to reap. we are living in a evil world . avoid being in the wroumg place
Can you here your self? So because she was still in school she should be rapeddd?? So the people who went back home are all safe rightt?? Are you aware of what might have happened to some students already?? I mean those who went back home? Please be reasonable, this could have happened to anyone,anywhere.
I feel for the poor girl, I wish her speedy recovery, being raped in such a manner is more than enough to destroy her.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by eddiebomba(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2013
So horrific &sad - but d response of some of us on dis thread is even sadder.

First of all, our overly polite description of what happened to dis girl & others - lest we forget she wasn't the only one, virgin or not - I'm talking about the shamefully politically-correct way we try to disguise the word RAPE. we seem unable to bring ourselves to use that four-letter word for what it is - to me, replacing with words like MOLEST, or even disguising d word into many implied forms, is too polite & trivialises the act; it shows us how unhealthily secretive & non-confrontational our society is about issues like this - it makes us look like unserious jokers. I for one refuse to condone this triviality - for me, RAPE is RAPE, & There's nothing polite about it.

And to all the self-righteous ones among us trying to put all or even some of the blame on the poor victims for what happened to them, down to the ultra-religious zealots quoting scripture to convince us that this is judgement from God for immorality in our campus, I say this without apology: UR ATTITUDE STINKS angry !! Your insensitive comments show you cannot be a part of any support & rehab system for rape victims, cos you just wouldn't think they were worth the effort; in short, you're incapable of playing the good Samaritan here - no empathy, no discretion, & no compassion for your fellow man (or woman , in this case)!! You miss Jesus' point in that famous parable of d heathen man who showed more kindness than so-called 'righteous men' - that a good Samaritan is better than a bad Christian (or Muslim), just as a living do is better than a dead lion! Insensitive, the whole lot of you!! angry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by eddiebomba(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2013
Well, I see the mod has just buttressed my earlier point by replacing the obvious four-letter word with molestation. Too bad... sad so much for freedom of speech *smh* !!
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2013
^
After ranting ba?...D words r being censored and not by a mod..If u av issues with words being censored take it up with Seun,nt fellow nairalanders.
No one is happy abt this,unless the person is a perverted sadist.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by eddiebomba(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2013
^

Very well madam, I agree; I understand, but the censorship still doesn't look right to me - more like a half ostrich-in-the-sand approach undecided
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by litetias(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
This generation's preoccupation with sex is its undoing. The music they listen to, movies they watch, discussions they have, clothes they wear, way they walk, thoughts in their heads, all laced with sex. Incidences like this are only going to increase in frequency. Mankind and its foolishness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead / My Journey Through Academics (bsc. Msc. Ph.d) / ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.