Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

How Long Does Success Take? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Long Does Success Take? (459 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Be Recruited / How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination / How Long Does It Take To Get My Ccna Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does Success Take? by Appswheel(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Here is an extract from HOW LONG DOES SUCCESS TAKE by Dr.Mani. It is hoped that you will find the motivation to look beyond your present circumstances and purse your goals, life ambition.

“In real life, I’m a heart surgeon treating children born with heart defects. They’ve taught me a lot, these ‘Little Wonders’. Life dealt them a bad hand. Many won’t see their tenth birthday, or fifth – or even their first. Unless they have major surgery.

Their lives are on hold, under threat… all the time. But they smile. Laugh. Play. And LIVE. They are survivors. Warriors in the battle of Life. And winners! They inspire me.

What inspires you? Why do you do what you do? What purpose drives you to achieve more, get better, keep on persisting?
Identify it. Tap into the power of it. Use it to inspire your thoughts and deeds… to fuel your success.

Choose Success

Imagine driving in a car to a place you want to go, and the road gets bumpy. What do you do?

You could stop, get out of the car, and curse your bad luck
You could turn your car around and go back to the smooth, quiet road to nowhere Or…
You could keep going on, determined to get where you’re going – and knowing things will get better when you reach there.
Not just keep going, but actually ENJOY the ride. And even be thankful that you’ve got a car, and that you know the way!”

Download ebook here http://knowbase.appswheel.com/how-long-does-success-take/

(1) (Reply)

Will A Bad Boss Make You A Bad Boss? / What Happens If Naira Land Suddenly Ends / Please Kindly Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.