Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination (5208 Views)

How To Successfully Return To Work After Maternity Leave / 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination by skoten(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, I just passed a company's 5 thorough exams process,after then i passed the interview panel and i was sent a mail to go for Medical Examination at one hospital which i did.I want to know how long it takes for the company to call you for resumption or how long is the test result going to be out.

Thanks in Advance.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Congratulations bro. Dont worry they will call you soon. You just passed 5 stages so don't give up, Most comapanies will have to inform or report to their head/management on every stages of the recruitment process, so just buy your suits and shirts and get ready for work. Congrats.
skoten:
Hi Nairalanders, I just passed a company's 5 thorough exams process,after then i passed the interview panel and i was sent a mail to go for Medical Examination at one hospital which i did.I want to know how long it takes for the company to call you for resumption or how long is the test result going to be out.

Thanks in Advance.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination by skoten(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Congratulations bro. Dont worry they will call you soon. You just passed 5 stages so don't give up, Most comapanies will have to inform or report to their head/management on every stages of the recruitment process, so just buy your suits and shirts and get ready for work. Congrats.

Thank you sir... grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination by skoten(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
pastorKosiso:

Thanks brother,I was called yesterday to their office.Getting there,i was told to write another CBT exam (about 12 sessions,10/15 minutes for each session).I was the only one called though we were two that did the medical examination. I did the exams very very well (God help me). Just worried,can't wait to start work there,aside the pay.Its a company (known company) that can really develop my skills and i can't wait to offer my skills and knowledge to them.

I asked the lady (head of recruit) if am the last man standing and she said maybe or maybe not. Am just too eager to start. Please what to do think? Their process is just too tedious but am already dreaming of working there grin...
Re: How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Don't give up, they'll contact you soon. Don't forget me when you get to Paradise. Congratulations
skoten:

Thanks brother,I was called yesterday to their office.Getting there,i was told to write another CBT exam (about 12 sessions,10/15 minutes for each session).I was the only one called though we were two that did the medical examination. I did the exams very very well (God help me). Just worried,can't wait to start work there,aside the pay.Its a company (known company) that can really develop my skills and i can't wait to offer my skills and knowledge to them.

I asked the lady (head of recruit) if am the last man standing and she said maybe or maybe not. Am just too eager to start. Please what to do think? Their process is just too tedious but am already dreaming of working there grin...
Re: How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination by skoten(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Don't give up, they'll contact you soon. Don't forget me when you get to Paradise. Congratulations

Thanks brother...God won't forget us.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination by Hawlahscho(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Smiles

I'm loving it.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination by stepo707: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
why are they stressing you like this? please pray hard oh
Re: How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination by skoten(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Am so happy,finally i got my employment letter today,thanks to you all. In fact, i got two other jobs today calling me to come for my letter.Am so confused now,the three of them are on 200k per Month but one is for 1 year contract with a bank,one from a payment platform company and the other is a software development company. GOD IS GREAT! AM SO ONTO OF THE WORLD.

@pastorKosiso and others,Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wow this is great...I love to encourage young men like you. God bless you bro. Go and conquer your world, don't forget God....don't and he'll take you places. You are yet to see anything.
skoten:
Am so happy,finally i got my employment letter today,thanks to you all. In fact, i got two other jobs today calling me to come for my letter.Am so confused now,the three of them are on 200k per Month but one is for 1 year contract with a bank,one from a payment platform company and the other is a software development company. GOD IS GREAT! AM SO ONTO OF THE WORLD.

@pastorKosiso and others,Thanks so much.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Resume Work After Medical Examination by skoten(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Wow this is great...I love to encourage young men like you. God bless you bro. Go and conquer your world, don't forget God....don't and he'll take you places. You are yet to see anything.

Thank you very much brother...God bless you plenty.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: 20% Of Full-time Nigerian Workforce Lost Employment In 2020— UNDP/NBS / Design Websites In Minutes.no Html No Programming. Free Dwnld / Vacancies @ African Steel Limited Odonguyan ,ikorodu,lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.