Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle (10716 Views)

FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn / Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark / Aero Contractors Low Cost Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by ijbeauty(f): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2013
iamswizz: i know sey una go vex.. but abeg who get desktop charger for here, make i charge my battery

I tot u said u r married
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by frodobee: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2013
Hahaha, got laughing at the rate we transmutate from PNT, to NITEL, from ECW to NEPA, to PHCN.
BTW, i have never seen our Super Eagles do well in any event they came in hyped! Yes quote me, they always do well as the underdog. Period. Hyping them is a template for failure.
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2013
Aigbofa: I suggest all aircraft in the presidential fleet be handed over to the new airline.
The President should fly the Nigerian Eagle if he needs to travel.
common sense is not common to common people.
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by Robertbob: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2013
What's in a Name? A good structure, sincere sense of purpose and disciple in all its business spheres will determine the viability. I prefer it rebrands to EAGLE AIRLINE OR EAGLE AIR OR THE EAGLE, Pls remove Nigeria so that it won't go the way Of NIGERIA AIRWAYS, VIRGIN NIGERIA and AIR NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by GenOrumov: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2013
Akinmail: I hope they list the company on the nigerian stock exchange. Shebi na we own am? And whatever is MTN Nigeria still doing in nigeria after 11 years in nigeria it hasn't been listed on the stock market. What?!
They don't need to raise funds hence don't need your money.
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

They don't need to raise funds hence don't need your money.
But lack of significant local ownership makes the firm more likely to engage in exploitation of the host country. Nigeria cannot be the victim of some neocolonial venture from South Africa of all places.
As proof of this, MTN in the year 2013 is charging N1000 (roughly £5) for 100MB of data.
What can cause this nonsense except that they are not accountable in any way and can engage in predatory practices?
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by Leadn(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
ijbeauty:

I tot u said u r married

lovely dimples wink
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by aydotcome: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
Why brand it Nigerian Eagle? Would have been better Aero Nigeria, if going by their majority stake in its acquisition, and if at all ......

Moreover, Majority of All the airline businesses branded Nigeria in the past ended up a failure.. lipsrsealed Nigeria Airways, Virgin Nigeria, Air Nigeria...and so on.The reasons not far fetched..Politics, ethnicity, Geopolitical/Federal character and so on will be used as a yard stick for recruitment and appointments, instead of competence and performance..The result will eventually be poor service failure, and collapse will be inevitable.

Just my view anyway.

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by kwam123: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
Very good plan, only if it will be private sector driven. FG has no business running any airline biz, bc the managers and our politicians will turn it into their family business same way they killed Nigerian Airways. I dont care about the name of this airline, all we need is cheap/safe flights to all regions of the world.
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by Positiveminds(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Aigbofa: I suggest all aircraft in the presidential fleet be handed over to the new airline.
The President should fly the Nigerian Eagle if he needs to travel.

slowpoke!
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by Claracuzio: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
imsu.boi:
judging by the recent happenings in the aviation sector, Nigerian chickens would have been more suitable.

Nigerian pepeye rather
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Positiveminds:

slowpoke!

Your papa. Some of you are too retarde.d for redemption.
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by bluerange(f): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Abeg my own no pass food, will they serve swallow on board?
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by ceejay80s(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
THE NEW NIGERIAN AIRWAYS....ìs better
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nigerian Bat
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by philusaau(f): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
WHY NIGERIAN EAGLE? WHY NOT SUPER EAGLE?
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by novaman: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2013
So what is wrong with the name, when the Americans do its ok but when its Nigeria we make mockery of it, check all American films you must find the American flag, that is deliberate; maybe we should as Nigeria promote the brand eagle so that every thought of an eagle, you think Nigeria, when you see green and white you know its Nigeria, just like the Americans have personalize red, white and stars
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by johnwell(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2013
what happened to virgin nigeria
Re: Aero Contractors Renamed Nigerian Eagle by alex406(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2013
johnwell: what happened to virgin nigeria
Liquidated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens / Abuja begins installation of Surveillance cameras to curb insecurity. Video / FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.