Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana (18890 Views)

Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals / ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death / Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by lastmessenger: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
In the UK and US, students spend 3years for a first degree while in Nigeria we spend 4 to 5 years depending on the course.when u add delays due to ASUU strike, an average Nigerian student spend 5 to 6 years to get a first degree.a first degree that hardly fetch you a job outside Nigeria.God help us in this country
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Sasquare1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
VICTORCIZA: Seriousely Mr falana need to get a life
mr Falana is a sick man..
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Okaka27(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
So wetn concern us? undecided
If u like go market!
Fools angry
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Magic Bishop:

BACKING OUT AND DOWN LIKE THE B1TCH YOU ARE.

NOW CLAIMING ROYALTY. INDEED!

WHEN WE KNOW YOUR CONDO DWELLING IS ACTUALLY AT THE TOP OF THE JUNGLE CANOPY.

FUCKING 3RD WORLD DWELLER

AS I SAID MAKE YOURSELF SCARCE!

Yeah I know. It is not unusual that dregs like you attempt to seek relevance by punching above your weight, alas we will always lovingly knock you back to the gutters whence you came from. What a slave.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Afritop(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Government officials that are in the habit of moving about with lousy sirens and embezzled multi million bullet proof vehicles will give the unimaginable excuse that their life is in danger. I wonder if this is the excuse they will give in the court of Law if the case is pursued. However, I am not surprised since stella Oduah gave the reason for amassing more than N255m bullet proof vehicles as her life is in danger
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by MagicBishop: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
olu_kenzo :

Yeah I know. It is not unusual that dregs like you attempt to seek relevance by punching above your weight, alas we will always lovingly knock you back to the gutters whence you came from. What a slave.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=i+literally+can%27t+stop+sucking+d1ck+-Olu+Kenzo
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by eluquenson(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
ASUU strike don suck so many people's blood, yet our govt refused to accept their demand.
God is watching them all. Falana, dats not the way forward undecided
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Magic Bishop:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=i+literally+can%27t+stop+sucking+d1ck+-Olu+Kenzo

That's it. I have fed you enough attention to last your lifetime. Now run back to your cave! Dirty thing.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by MagicBishop: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
olu_kenzo :

That's it. I have fed you enough attention to last your lifetime. Now run back to your cave! Dirty thing.

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by maximas(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Falana deal with them i believe you
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Abeg my people I apologize jare. If we condone all these silly dregs na so dem go just go misyarn outside. ASUU and Iyayi's family own the right, as guaranteed by the Nigerian constitution, to sue and be sued. Anyone who has had a loved one cut short by these power drunk government officials will do the same.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by ahkingsonyah: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
when will that be
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by mustaphagreens(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
olu_kenzo :

I am not going to keep exchanging expletives with you, I have come to recognize realize it is like the air you breath. But before you go, get it straight, you'll probably die before you get there. Silly peasant.
thank me later
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Leemak: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I tolded you guys before that no school until february nex year,una never see anything
pls is not 'tolded' as u used d verb it is 'told'......pls take note!!!

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
mustaphagreens: thank me later

Say what you know. I have made attempts to overlook your behind-licking exploits from the last page, so I hope you get it and park well for gutter.

Recognise

verb (recognises, recognising; past and past participle recognised)
(transitive) To match something or someone which one currently perceives to a memory of some previous encounter with the same entity.
(transitive) To acknowledge the existence or legality of something.; treat as worthy of consideration or valid.
(transitive) To acknowledge or consider as something.
(transitive) To realise or discover the nature of something; apprehend quality in; realise or admit that.
(transitive) To give an award.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Azeola: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
i'm sure if we were to take a census of words/acronyms on nairaland since inception ASUU wld surely av 40-50% majority.....even checkout dis thread alone numba of tymz wey dem mentn ASUU is inumerabl
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Luckysbab: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Peetar3117: y dis guy dey take panadol for anoda person headache

You missed where he said it is "a personal loss to him"?
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by MagicBishop: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
olu_kenzo :

Say what you know. I have made attempts to overlook your behind-licking exploits from the last page, so I hope you get it and park well for gutter.

Recognise

verb (recognises, recognising; past and past participle recognised)
(transitive) To match something or someone which one currently perceives to a memory of some previous encounter with the same entity.
(transitive) To acknowledge the existence or legality of something.; treat as worthy of consideration or valid.
(transitive) To acknowledge or consider as something.
(transitive) To realise or discover the nature of something; apprehend quality in; realise or admit that.
(transitive) To give an award.

Wahala!

English is not your first language so please save your nonsense

ape
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Waspy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
Miner13: I just wish nigerians will throw their ful weight to this issue in order to pursue it to a logical conclusion where justice can finally stands it way.
Gov. Wada recklessness within the state even lokoja metropolis has cost the state a great lost humanly but our people are defendless.a governor that lack leadership ethics instead of providing employment his own is compulsory retrenchment without any benefit attached.over 4,000 workers relieved of their work.
Who are you in the state to challenge his government
i am a living witness from lokoja, the state capital
this is the punishment for voting a wrong candidate. Subsequent elections, nobody needs to teach people the needful
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by meeking: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
If anyone can assist me with Barr. Falanas' number. I will like to fully support his mission to the end. I've witnessed so many innocent citizens and tax payers (whose tax money are used to build nigerian roads) but suprisingly have not been allowed to use the roads they paid for. However, the governors and other politicians (who seldom pay tax - governors are not taxable) use the roads anyhow. We should all join hands to support this barr. Falanas' mission. This is oppresion of the highest order. Nigerians know your rights and standup against any form of oppression. It was Prof. Iyayi today, it could be you tommorrow.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Mintayo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
eluquenson: ASUU strike don suck so many people's blood, yet our govt refused to accept their demand.
God is watching them all. Falana, dats not the way forward undecided
Guy forget abt ASUU at this Junction, i am sure no calling-off of strike till say March nextyear...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by soulfood(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
chiefinalowo: Falana gbo ti e!
I dey feel the ebenezer obey in your line.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by soloyes(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Peetar3117: y dis guy dey take panadol for anoda person headache
What a dumb question to ask! He is a human rights activist for God's sake!!!
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Osujonajokross(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Iya ngbali or what ever u call urself, ur response to peoples comment in most thread that I have entered shows how callow u are...must u always reply people with insult? If truly u are the one on ur profile with such a barbaric comment as ur headline, then you must be the product of a raped victim.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by aiibee(f): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
fimbar25: neeeeeext yeeeear

Loool
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by MagicBishop: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
soloyes:
What a dumb question to ask! He is a human rights activist for God's sake!!!

which human rights activist?

when has falana ever done a pro-bono case for any poor ordinary Nigerian?

He looks for attention by jumping on the train of any situation that makes headlines.

The last and most annoying before this was when he made himself consul to a governor's wife. Are there no other long-suffering married women who are not married to governors?

Falana is a fraud just like soyinka who has turned out of late as a gay advocate. Of all things plaguing this country, Soyinka did not see a demanding, just and moral issue to pursue.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Dawdy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Falana gbo tie, ti ara eni la ko maa n gbo.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by lymelyte(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by MagicBishop: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
There was even a time he threatened to sue the aviation authorities and the presidency for delaying his flight due to presidential movement.

The man no get work joor

The Iyayi kinsmen should hire another lawyer since most judges are tired of seeing this troll in their court rooms
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by AdekunleBalogun: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Its about time someone fight against this tyrant people in the convey either banks,governors,ministers,police....., just becos of that GUN they are holding they believed they are mini god... A student was shot in ilorin here some few months ago by a bank convoy while he was sitting in a taxi, I repeat sitting inside a taxi on his way to school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2012/2013 WAEC RESULT Statistics(mass Failure) / N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN / Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.