Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Prayer To the Heavenly Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer To the Heavenly Father (679 Views)

Heavenly Reward Vs Earthly Reward: Hilarious Photo / Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) / 47 Reasons Why Our Heavenly Father Has No Equals Or “co-equals” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer To the Heavenly Father by ninja4life(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Heavenly Father,
I thank you for your love towards me. You kept me alive because you love me and you killed 100,000 people everyday because you don't love them. I know you are the one that created me and every Living things. You also created mosquito that killed my 2 brothers 5 years ago. Thank you so much because you know what you are doing. I know you love me so much because you keep telling many people to tell me that you love me but I still don't understand why you can't just walk up to me and say you love me. Are you shy? I just have to say this because if I don't say it despite the assumption that you love me, you will still send me to hell.
Thank you and please don't provide daily bread for me today. The children in somalia needs it more than I do. In jesus name I pray, Amen.
GABRIEL OBINNA
lolzzz saw dis on a facebook wall.i agree with his prayer wat abt u
Re: Prayer To the Heavenly Father by ninja4life(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
lolzzz no comment

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Any Dreams Or Visions Of Heaven / Kind Muslim Elder And Family Accommodates Member Of Christ Embassy In Lagos / Fast Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.