Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing (39789 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by deltateam: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Oh!!! If anything happens to that boy!
*bites himself

God punish Amuneke!!!!!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by deltateam: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nobody even knew Amuneke still existed.Infact I was surprised to see him on the bench and thanks to Iheanacho he has made milions from Federal, State and even individuals yet he's not satisfied.He's eyes dey still choke inside Iheanacho transfer fee.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mtcheeww! How I wish I go miss lyk him to Europe too.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:00am On Nov 24, 2013
deltateam: Nobody even knew Amuneke still existed.Infact I was surprised to see him on the bench and thanks to Iheanacho he has made milions from Federal, State and even individuals yet he's not satisfied.He's eyes dey still choke inside Iheanacho transfer fee.
It is the other way around. Nobody knew Iheanacho till Coaches like Amunike selected Iheanacho and made him a star.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2013
dozai: The young man is in lagos. said that the dad is the cause of his problems.

Read the info.

New Nigerian sensation Kelechi Iheanacho is just a boy, but the events that have coloured his young life since he inspired Nigeria to a world record fourth U-17 World Cup title in the UAE earlier in the month have been nothing short of disgraceful and embarrassing to Nigeria.

Opportunistic agents from around the world have been scrambling to sign him and it was once even reported that a group of rival agents all agreed to share the player's contract and the expected loot.

Golden Eaglets assistant coach Emmanuel Amuneke has already been involved in a brawl with one American agent Henry Galliano. The former African Player of the Year, who some claim have designs of his own on the player, explained what happened as follows:

"I neither assaulted nor slapped Galliano. We had a heated argument over the future of Iheanacho and that was it. He was insulting my nation, the Nigeria Football Federation and our philosophies in Nigeria and I told him that," Amuneke told Supersport.com.

"I have no business with whoever Kelechi picks as his agent. It's not my job. I am a coach," he added. "Galliano was insulting me so I went up to him, pushed him away and told him to stop harassing me."

Also in the mix is the player's father James Iheanacho who was first reported to place a one million euros price tag on his son's head before declaring that the boy was missing.

Well the gifted son has now apparently been found in Lagos and he is telling his father not to get involved in the business of deciding his future, according to a source that is.

"Kelechi has had a major falling out with his father over where he should go to. The boy called and blasted the father from Lagos, where he is. He said his father is the major cause of the many controversies dogging his transfer," a source told Mtnfootball.com.

Agents, coach and father involved in scramble for control of the brilliant Kelechi Iheanacho.

The boy also told his father that he has made up his mind that he wants to go to Portuguese side FC Porto, who have agreed to also take in another Eaglet star, Chidera Ezeh, because of Kelechi.

"But the father has kicked against his son's choice, insisting he should choose between Chelsea and Manchester City," the source claimed.

Cameroon-based agent Olivier Noah is believed to be Galliano's main rival and he is currently in the southeastern Nigerian city of Owerri where the player's father resides.

On his part Iheanacho senior remains adamant that his son would be best served by going to England.

"FC Porto is wrong. The clubs coming are Chelsea and Manchester City, though more clubs are also coming," he told the same website.

"I have not decided where he will go until I see him.

"We will pray over it and God will guide us.

"Money is not everything. What matters most is his future." Iheanacho senior added.

Beyond being the best player at the U-17 World Cup the teenage playmaker also received the silver ball for the second highest goal scorer in the tournament.

Kelechi is arguably the brightest talent out of Nigeria since Mikel Obi, and it just says something of how the game is managed in the country that there are no clearly defined pathways for protecting and monitoring the development of its brightest starlets.

Kenneth Ezaga, Africaplays.com
I am a Man City fan and I would have loved Iheanacho at Man City. If the boy wants to go to Fc Porto with his friend, everyone should stay clear and let him go to Porto.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by deltateam: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: It is the the way around. Nobody knew Iheanach till Coaches like Amunike selected Iheanacho and made him a star.

For your information Amuneke is just a bench warmer and those boys will win whether he stays or not!

It's disgusting to think you support Amuneke sucking the young lad dry.Very repulsive!!

You're verrrry wicked o.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2013
deltateam:

For your information Amuneke is just a bench warmer and those boys will win whether he stays or not!

It's disgusting to think you support Amuneke sucking the young lad dry.Very repulsive!!

You're verrrry wicked o.

Amunike can never be tagged a bench warmer. He played for Barca. He was among the world's greatest players at one time.

Note, if Emmanuel Amunike and co. did not select Iheanacho, he would never be known today. His success relies on the coaches. Just like Shola Ameobi breaking back into the football scene as a star. Coach Keshi and Manager pardew gave Ameobi the stage to shine.

On the topic, read both sides of the story. Iheanacho wants to go to FC Porto with his friend Ezeh. He has made up his mind. Galliano, the American agent is trying to force Iheanacho to Chelsea or Man City for financial gains. At Chelsea or Man City, Iheanacho will find it difficult to grow because of playing time.

Amunike is fighting Galliano who is trying to force Iheanacho to England against his will. How is supporting Amunike wicked. Please explain.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by kolamilan(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
1st page of this thread is full of trash.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by deltateam: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Amunike can never be tagged a bench warmer. He played for Barca. He was among the world's greatest players at one time.

Note, if Emmanuel Amunike and co. did not select Iheanacho, he would never be known today. His success relies on the coaches. Just like Shola Ameobi breaking back into the football scene as a star. Coach Keshi and Manager pardew gave Ameobi the stage to shine.

On the topic, read both sides of the story. Iheanacho wants to go to FC Porto with his friend Ezeh. He has made up his mind. Galliano, the American agent is trying to force Iheanacho to Chelsea or Man City for financial gains. At Chelsea or Man City, Iheanacho will find it difficult to grow because of playing time.

Amunike is fighting Galliano who is trying to force Iheanacho to England against his will. How is supporting Amunike wicked. Please explain.

It seems you just woke up and saw this thread and then decided to comment.
Amuneke I know, Iheanacho I know but who are you?

By bench warmer I don't need you to remind me of Amuneke's days as a player.You seem to confuse playing and coaching.

I still maintain that Amuneke is a bench warmer as regards coaching ..

Galliano is forcing who? Like seriously? Were you not there when Amuneke threatened to withhold Iheanacho's transfer certificate and fought Galliano and even boasted about it only to lie later that Galliano was harassing him thereby insulting our collective intelligence.If that conduct is not similar to those of a tout then I'll be surprised.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by deltateam: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2013
Tomorrow you guys will be talking about Nigerians like Alaba playing for other countries as being unpatriotic. When we can't defend and protect the interests of our heroes.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
deltateam: Tomorrow you guys will be talking about Nigerians like Alaba playing for other countries as being unpatriotic. When we can't defend and protect the interests of our heroes.

That was Galliano's side of the story. Iheanacho says he wants to go to FC Porto. How can Galliano holding papers as an agent of Iheanacho not be Galliano forcing Iheanacho to England. Amunike doesn't want Galliano to take Iheanacho against his wishes

You called Amunike a bench warmer. He is a footballing legend (scored the two goals in the finals of the Afcon 94) and has helped Coach a historic Nigerian side. He can never be tagged a bench warmer from any view. Him and the Coaches picked the boys, if not the boys won't have a Nigerian jersey to wear.

Stop being sentimental and judge the whole picture. Galliano is the thief here and forcing Iheanacho against his wishes is PURE WICKEDNESS.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Okijajuju1(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2013
jhidey08: at wot age did Shola Ameobi join Newcastle?? By next year d guy'll 18 ryt? Or an 18yr old cannot sign a legally binding contract too?

The point is simply that a 17year old cannot enter into a legally binding contract. And any contract that is entered on his behlaf can be unturned by him when he turns 18..

Its a universal law sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Korea Vs Germany: World Cup (2 - 0) On 27th June 2018 / Photos Of Suarez With His Daughters After His Second Goal Against Real Madrid / Man Slumps While Jogging This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.