Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Lagos To Abuja (Romeo 14 Ft Ruggedman, 9ice and Teddy King) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lagos To Abuja (Romeo 14 Ft Ruggedman, 9ice and Teddy King) (4461 Views)

[music] DJ Jimmy Jatt – I Am Legend Ft Ruggedman, Eedris Abdulkareem ,M.I & Waje / Mr. 2kay – Kosi Were Ft. Ruggedman (prod. Ay-zed) + Nwanyioma Ft. Lyrikal / Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Abuja (Romeo 14 Ft Ruggedman, 9ice and Teddy King) by gaskinachi(m): 12:51am On Jul 21, 2008
who get 9ice,ruggedy and some other guy, lyrics go something like this, lagos to abuja,i got love for abuja omo e no matter, seein is believin,one love is what we preachin, i know i got the lyrics jumbled up but i hope peeps who know the song and have a download link can help out
Re: Lagos To Abuja (Romeo 14 Ft Ruggedman, 9ice and Teddy King) by gaskinachi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2008
anyone?
Re: Lagos To Abuja (Romeo 14 Ft Ruggedman, 9ice and Teddy King) by dready(f): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2008
Seeing is believing that is the title of the song, i guess it will be in rugged's forth coming album,
Re: Lagos To Abuja (Romeo 14 Ft Ruggedman, 9ice and Teddy King) by chrisical(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2008
I watched ruggedman,9ice pherowshuz and some artistes perform that track on stage at last year's star mega jam. nice song.

So brutal,when i spit i leave creeps with scars
Astronomers regard me as extraordinary coz i rock in planet mars
Re: Lagos To Abuja (Romeo 14 Ft Ruggedman, 9ice and Teddy King) by Manta(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2008
The track is titled 'Lagos To Abuja'. It's a song by An Abuja based Benue born artist named 'Romeo 14' featuring 9ice, Pherowshuz, Ruggedman and Teddy King.

The track is already out in Romeo's album titled 'The Changed Man'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Old Photos Of Kanye West,jay-z And Snoop Dogg When They Were Much Cooler / Iyanya Sextape Leaks Online Watch/download Full Video / I Need A Promoter (Rap Artiste)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.