Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) (1965 Views)

[music] DJ Jimmy Jatt – I Am Legend Ft Ruggedman, Eedris Abdulkareem ,M.I & Waje / Mr. 2kay – Kosi Were Ft. Ruggedman (prod. Ay-zed) + Nwanyioma Ft. Lyrikal / Lagos To Abuja (Romeo 14 Ft Ruggedman, 9ice and Teddy King) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by Mobinga: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2011
Yes. You read it right! An epic tweet from Super Lyricist Modenine says he and RuggedMan (His fan-acclaimed nemesis) are in the studio recording a single which would appear in Modenine's next free album (Yes he is doing another one) which is dropping in February. shocked shocked shocked Modenine tweeted the statement which left some die hard fans in Coma grin grin grin Some boys on twitter cannot accept that the beef has come to an end in a truce, between the both.
His tweet left some of his fans in shock, some even vowed never to listen to any of his tracks again, in an extreme case a super-modenine fan went as fas as burning all mode's cd's and uploading the video on youtube.
Note that Modenine tweeted it and Rugged retweeted.
For more inquiries, hate and insults please contact me on http://www.twitter.com/mobinga or http://mobile.twitter.com/mobinga cool

Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by Mobinga: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2011
Wow. Horrible writing
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by tosinaded(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
na lie go kill u
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by tayoast(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2011
Amen!!!
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2011
Hehehe. . . Javalove go die grin grin
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by waypavers: 2:29am On Jan 07, 2011
I am disappointed is an undertstatement!!! I think if they actually release a collabo, we should believe any beef between artists is just a money making strategy, not until they @ least kill themselves like BIG and Tupac should we take them serious  grin Mode9 and speaker for shoemakers?
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2011
waypavers:

I am disappointed is an undertstatement!!! I think if they actually release a collabo, we should believe any beef between artists is just a money making strategy, not until they @ least kill themselves like BIG and Tupac should we take them serious  grin Mode9 and speaker for shoemakers?

Were they not friends before the beef started or you want their beef to last forever?

Good move jare. . . grin
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by bjmighty(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2011
Not until I hear from javalove, khanye, dejiariyo or o4ka. Mobinga so u sef don turn like this? Screenshot of the tweet?
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by 04kaa: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2011
lol, thats good news, i wonder what will happen to javalove, i hope he wont have heart attack. eldee go and drag javalove to see this
.i hope rugged wont murk mode 9 in the third verse. i trust mode sha . i would like to see who murks who on the verses. great collabo
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by rapjunkie(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2011
Mobinga made it up. . . . it aint true!!

if you check their twitter pages, those posts no dey dia!!
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by ElRazur: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2011
It may have been deleted perhaps?

Whatever the case it is no problem. Artist bigger than them had their beef, and made a recorded together. A good example will be Marley Mal and KRS one - Made a record after 20years of rivalry.

Jay z and Nas did the same thing after their publicised feud. It is not a big deal and nothing remotely shocking about it if it is true.
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by eldee(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2011
Come on guys . . . there's an obvious difference in fonts in that picture Mobinga put.
How can you fall for that, he's just practicing early for April Fools day.
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by Basildon1(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2011
LOL! grin
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by eldee(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2011
@Mobinga

Just because you want more followers on twitter doesn't mean you have to pull this Question Mark move na . . . just be cool like me and people will follow you, infact I'll help give you a mention so they'll follow you. cheesy
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by khanye(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2011
@Mobinga: Ʊ b real mumu. . .
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by 04kaa: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2011
lol, i personally think mode9 has too much ego to do a track with rugged, mode will think about what the critics will say. thats just the kinda person people think he is,
but ruggedman will do a track with anyone, have u forgotten rugged did a track with eedris albulkareem? there is nothing there, if they do the track they will only show people like javalove that fighting and dying for another human being who doesnt even know u is pure stupidity.
music is love, music is life.! show love to one another

eldee go and drag javalove to this thread, we all want to see what java's comment would be grin grin grin
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by Mobinga: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2011
This thread is directed to the die hard fans of both of them.
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by javalove(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2011
04kaa:

lol, i personally think mode9 has too much ego to do a track with rugged, mode will think about what the critics will say. thats just the kinda person people think he is,
but ruggedman will do a track with anyone, have u forgotten rugged did a track with eedris albulkareem?    there is nothing there, if they do the track they will only show people like javalove that fighting and dying for another human being who doesnt even know u is pure stupidity.
music is love,  music is life.!   show love to one another

eldee go and drag javalove to this thread, we all want to see what java's comment would be grin grin grin

ori e gbona si be!!!!

ME, I DEY LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin

Person wey just graduate from photoshop skool dey use modenine and rughead do project, .

Refer to one of modenine's track where he said:

Our relationship is tennis, love means nothing. . .So quit trying to EFF ith the PRO/ COLLABO BETWEEN ME AND YOU? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said

I DEY LAUGH!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by 04kaa: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2011
javalove:

Our relationship is tennis, love means nothing. . .So quit trying to EFF ith the PRO/ COLLABO BETWEEN ME AND YOU? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

lmao
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by Basildon1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2011
javalove:

Some f[i]c[/i]ukin hard bars right there, sheeze!!
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by Mobinga: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Die Hard!!!
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by Mobinga: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2011
eldee:

@Mobinga

Just because you want more followers on twitter doesn't mean you have to pull this Question Mark move na . . . just be cool like me and people will follow you, infact I'll help give you a mention so they'll follow you. cheesy

grin I have another twitter handler. I just use mobinga to get away from the public.
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by eldee(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2011
Mobinga:

grin I have another twitter handler. I just use mobinga to get away from the public.

Yeah right . . . and George Bush is the Chief Imam of Anwaru-Islam. grin grin
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by Ibime(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2011
That tennis line from Mode is the hardest I've seen in the last financial year.
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by eldee(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ibime:

Me too.
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by 04kaa: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ibime:

IBIME /ELDEE CAN U EXPLAIN THE TENNIS LINE THE EARLIER PART, LIKE ANALYSE IT?
LOVE AND TENNIS WHATS SYNONYMOUS BOUT BOTH?
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by Basildon1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^
LOVE is a term in tennis that shows that you havent gotten any point. if you lose a set 3-0 = 3 love.

This line is heavy!
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by mykali(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2011
Mobinga, if you were a journalist, The Sun for don hire you sharp sharp. . .walahi grin grin

Modenine and RM do a collabo?? I laugh in Swahili grin. According to eldee, u for wait till April 1st before you post this stunt.
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by rapjunkie(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2011
04kaa:

in tennis, love = no points

as Mr Basildon has pointed out
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by DBR: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2011
Happy nu year Ibis
Mykali . .compliments. .mehn.

oNe
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by Bamsyle2(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2011
Basildon1:

^^
LOVE is a term in tennis that shows that you havent gotten any point. if you lose a set 3-0 = 3 love.

This line is heavy!

Yeah.

In addition, have the popular expression "no love lost" in mind when reading Mode's line . . . it'll make more sense.
Re: Modenine Ft Ruggedman :: Shock Value (shock Of The Decade) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2011
04kaa:

grin grin grin
O4Kaa are you one of the quack Nigerian graduates? LWKMD

Ileke must see this

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Download Don Williams Songs For My Boss, Pls Help, Pls. / Dj Ten Ten Chilling Xmas Amplified Mixtape Mp3 Download / Ro James – Excuse Me MP3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.