Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Kids Do The Darnest Things - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids Do The Darnest Things (7052 Views)

What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? / Kids Do The Darndest Thing (pics) / How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by lailai2(m): 3:58am On Jul 28, 2008
i know some kids that hav shown me serious pepper
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Joan2(f): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2008
Kids really do more than the darnest things

I was helping my younger cousin wit her home work
she's 5. At a point she needed to spell disappoint.
She told me to spell it, i spelt DISAPPOINT
She said no, aunty its one p and two S(as in Dissapoint)
I said no u've got it wrong.
She said don't worry, I've got my dictionary
She brought the dictionary, we opened to the word Disappoint
when she saw it, she used one of her fingers to close one of the p's
she now said.
"U see aunty, we are both wrong, it has one S and one P (as in Disapoint)

The other day her mum helped her wit her homework and she failed one question
so when i came to seem them she said, aunty pls do my homework for me
mummy doesn't know anything the last one she helped me do i failed

Her pastor came to visit them and to her mum to read a passage in the bible
My cousin said to the pastor
Pastor, mmmmhm don't tell my mum to do that oo! she made me to fail my homework

Kids can really be funny
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by oge4real(f): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hahaha!Did anyone ever wonder "how all these people got into the TV set"?
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by cgift(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
I was on vacation and after a while decided to sleep in the parlour on the floor (no light that afternoon and cared less about generator). I grabbed my second phone (Huawei N5K) and put it under my pillow. I looked skeletally for the first main one, my N85K Sony Ericsson P1i could not find it. But cos i was feeling so sleepy, i just ignored but my church mind was telling me, pray hard that your daughter does not lay hands on that phone that while asleep. I disobeyed and refused to pray grin.

Dont know what woke me up suddenly! I just saw her with a polythene bag with the a solid shape and fully wet. Something asks me within, hope its not your phone in that thing? Only for me to open the bag and lo and behold my phone soaked in water from the bathroom and nicely wrapped in a wet polythene bag. That phone misbehaved for 1 good week before getting its half life back again. Want to sell the phone and now they are pricing it for N13K! I could not even beat her that day.
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by hadiza30(f): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2008
My colleague was telling us of his 4 yrs old son who after observing his mother do the ironing every evening , decided he had to try doing it himself, so he entered the room where his mother was taking a nap , saw the iron by the bed , plucked it n guess what, he ironed his mother's butts grin grin n when she screemed n woke up quickly confessed her dress was twisted so he wanted to help straighten it. shocked shocked
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by nana(f): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2008
hadiza30:

My colleague was telling us of his 4 years old son who after observing his mother do the ironing every evening , decided he had to try doing it himself, so he entered the room where his mother was taking a nap , saw the iron by the bed , plucked it n guess what, he ironed his mother's butts grin grin n when she screemed n woke up quickly confessed her dress was twisted so he wanted to help straighten it. shocked shocked
Jeez! LMAO
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Moyola(f): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2008
naa. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by ayobase(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2008
will never 4get a cousin of mine
who must have been noticing her mum
fixing her Pads during menstrual period,
then trying to fix a tissue paper also in her pant.

IT WAS SO HILARIOUS!
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Nella(f): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2008
ayobase:

will never forget a cousin of mine
who must have been noticing her mum
fixing her Pads during menstrual period,
then trying to fix a tissue paper also in her pant.

IT WAS SO HILARIOUS!

Ewwwwwwwww cheesy cheesy lmao!
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by ayobase(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2008
one even happened today!!!
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Kanwulia: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVL-IylmTYA

This just melted my 'eart'! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmPLI-3IPxg

My co-workers made my day this week with this. . .OFF TO WORK FOR MORE FUN!!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnancy: A Prerequisite To Marriage? / 'Career' Wife Or Full-time House Wife / BAD Parenting:black Lady With Her Baby Twerking In The Bedroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.