Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? (31927 Views)

Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? / What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Brimstone1: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mine, a boy barely 3, gave me the shock of my life some time last year when he freed himself from my grip to attack a soldier with a gun standing across the road. He kept hitting the soldier with his small fists and even attempted to take his gun.
The soldier, being an understanding man, quietly asked him "But where did you see me shooting people?"
My boy replied, "In the television."
The soldier smiled "That could be my colleague but he's not around now."
I apologized for my boy's attitude but the soldier said it's no problem, he's only a kid. Children can be terrible at times.
Share with us if you have any.

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by mamaafrik(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
I remember the day my dad dashed home from work to pick up a file only for him to enter the parlour and see his newly bought television set dismantled on the floor my by me,i was like chaiiiiiiiii,i don finally die to day,he just came close looked in an "iwoomoyi sha"(you this boy sha) manner and ultered "ko sha gbodo ma sise"(it must surely work again sha) and went his way...........

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Brimstone1: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
mamaafrik:
I remeber the day my dad dashed home from work to pick up a file only for him to enter the parlour and see his newly bought television set dismantled on the floor my by me,i was like chaiiiiiiiii,i don finally die to day,he just came close looked in an "iwoomoyi sha" manner and ultered "ko sha gbodo ma sise" and went his way...........
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by TheEvilPriest(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
I came home to find my kid bros painting everything in the rooms. The sofas, wall pictures, dining table and the Tv set. I met them painting the bed and worst is they expected me to thank them

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Well I'm not married yet but I remember d 1st day I finished 3milk tins of rice, my mother marvelled

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by 9iceX(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
She brought out her mom's breast and request i share with her; trying to drag my neck to it.

Cute kid loves daddy and ready to share anything with me!

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by FTBOY: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
i remember asking my dad why my sister didn't have a dick like me

he stopped us from taking bath together from that day

205 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
My kids? I don't even have a girlfriend lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by allanphash7(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
My boy sometime want to play with my joystick cos i do sleep nake.d

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by lekjons(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
This happened a few years back..

After boasting to my friends about how I ate fried chicken the previous night, my 6yrs old brother told them I was lying, that I ate garri and groundnut(which was true cry)

So fucking embarrased.. my crush was there!! embarassed

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ain't gat no kid for now, so I'm gonna bookmark/save this page,incase my child decides to pop out from nowhere.. thn ama definitely drop some of his baddest act here..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Well, I've had a couple of experiences with my daughters:

Michellla: when I introduced the Obamas to my daughters at the west wing of the White House, Michellla yelled expletives at Michelle Obama. Can't remember her exact words, but it was something like "*@&#$ There's only one Michelle, b****!" It was very embarrassing.

Speechless3: When we ran into Hillary Clinton on our visit to the Pentagon, Speechless3 asked her if 'Hillary' was short for 'Hilarious', 'cos Mrs. Clinton "looked like a clown" to her. Needless to say, there was silence. Very awkward silence.

CaroLyner: When UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon came to Carolyner's 6th birthday party, she asked him in front of everyone why his eyelids were "clipped", and if his Wife's name was "Sun". Chai! My sweet little angel has racist tendencies. I had to apologize to Mr. Moon.

Dechandel: Gosh! Dechandel hated religion. Anytime we went to church she'd suddenly start shouting during the sermon: "Where is the sense! Where is the sense!! This is boring!!! I remember when we worshipped at Westminster Abbey and sat next to Her Majesty, The Queen of England. Dechandel just started her rant again. Mehn...I just wanted the ground to swallow me up that day. It was that embarrassing.

Juliaann: Even though we lived in a highbrow neighbourhood, travelled the world, met influential people, Juliaann still behaved like a bush girl. I remember when we were having dinner with the Prince of Monaco and Juliaann blurted out: "I want to poo-poo!!!" Everybody spontaneously lost their appetite for food that night. I couldn't stop apologizing to the Prince. We had to setup a committee to look into Juliaann's bush girl behaviour, and we found out she had befriended one of our 1,000 maids. A little-known unrefined maid called Shakara. We quickly sacked Shakara, and that was the end of Juliaann's bush girl problems.

But, hmmm...God works in mysterious ways: the previously foul-mouthed ones amongst my daughters - Michellla and Dechandel - are now prayer warriors. And they help in keeping my other daughters in the light. In fact, Michellla just casted out the spirit of wailing from Speechless3 today. She is now a certified zombie. Praise the Lord!!!!

I love my daughters; they know I'm the best Daddy in the world!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by MrPetex(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
just passing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Solomondeji: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Eating and sleeping on d same bed with mummy
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Until then . chiao cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Christane: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
I remember beating my kid sister some years back 8years ago to b precise nd she got angry and bite my dick ..am stil hapi to be alive ...cus i shouted lyk am in hell

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Yourskills(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Playing Games

1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by rollUP(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
That's not weird...... konji knows no age
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by rollUP(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
FTBOY:
i remember asking my dad why my sister didn't have a dick like me

he stopped us from having our bath together from that day

Hahahahhahahaa...... mad pikin

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Oluwawapelumi(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mimicking his teachers in school... "Stop making noise"," I will beat you!!"

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by RichYoungNigga: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
I came home one day and my son was doing the sex move.
I asked him where he learned it from, he told me that was what i always do to my wife (his mother).

I no say anything.
I bought a television the next day, furnished his room and sent him and his belongings there.

Person no go enjoy his wife again ??

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by rollUP(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Christane:
I remember beating my kid sister some years back 8years ago to b precise nd she got angry and bite my dick ..am stil hapi to be alive ...cus i shouted lyk am in hell

Lmaoo..... Dah ur sis go sabi give head wella when she grow

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by daywalker02: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
I wrote on my dad's car

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Brace yourselves, the fake stories will soon be here

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by missKiffy(f): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Funny kids cheesy
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by rollUP(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
daywalker02:
I wrote on my dad's car

Book a Mobile Car Wash by calling 08071197948, we wash your car in any location in Lagos

Omo u know English when u small ooo.... hmm I smell lies
undecided

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help, I'm An Alcoholic! / I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.