Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,267 members, 7,867,706 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Want To Be A Pastor –timaya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Be A Pastor –timaya (807 Views)

Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? / Is Former Nigerian President, Obasanjo A Pastor? / Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Pastor –timaya by blater500(m): 3:53am On Nov 23, 2013
Popular singer, Enetimi Odom, aka Timaya, seems to have been off the entertainment scene for awhile. It was a tough call chasing him around Lagos for many weeks before he finally gave our correspondent an appointment for an interview in his home in the Lekki area of Lagos.

It was obvious that the self-styled Egberi Papa 1 had not quite recovered from the impact of his breakup with a controversial actress that he dated a few years ago.

Although it is common knowledge that Timaya broke up with the actress in 2009, he confessed that the relationship had robbed off on him badly and wished he could be rid of the attendant negative...........http://reportjoint.com/i-want-to-be-a-pastor-timaya/

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Job Should Christains Not Do? / Message To All Lords Chosen By A Former Chosen Leader / Mawlid Al-nabi In 2014 Is On Monday, The 13th Of January.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.