Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic (1640 Views)

Urgent! Please Help Me With A Suitable Name For My Cute Son / Cinderella Might Not Be Suitable For Kids Bed Time Stories / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2013
ASUU has finally frustrated me to the point of thinking suicide.everybody i had a little faith in,cos i dont trust human beings has failed me.from nigeria, and down to my parents.all have failed me.this past five months has been lile hell and still getting hotter than hell.when this strike started i asked my dad and my mum that they should enrol me to learn graphic and designing.so that i wont waste time cause i know that this strike will last for long.they refused saying they dont wanna waste money what if they called off immediately.i accepted cos i dnt like anybody blaming me for anything
I asked them to let me learn anyother thing they believed if i start learning i may not like to go back to school.i also agreed.i am a human being.i need some necessary things for life to go on.i want to be a man.my dad doesnt even give me money atall.i cant go out if my pals i going out.all my clothes are worn out and my dad can do all these.he said he wants if am going back to school that they will buy the clothes i accepted.but i asked him even if its 3k everymonth that he should be giving me.he refused.
all i know now is i see everyday as i see it.if students commit crime.the government and parents wont know its there fault.please matured advise and help needed cos m really contemplating suicide.but not until i cos problem to my dad.cos his the one dat is really frustrating me here.
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by EfemenaXY: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2013
Ebig22: ASUU has finally frustrated me to the point of thinking suicide.everybody i had a little faith in,cos i dont trust human beings has failed me.from nigeria, and down to my parents.all have failed me.this past five months has been lile hell and still getting hotter than hell.when this strike started i asked my dad and my mum that they should enrol me to learn graphic and designing.so that i wont waste time cause i know that this strike will last for long.they refused saying they dont wanna waste money what if they called off immediately.i accepted cos i dnt like anybody blaming me for anything
I asked them to let me learn anyother thing they believed if i start learning i may not like to go back to school.i also agreed.i am a human being.i need some necessary things for life to go on.i want to be a man.my dad doesnt even give me money atall.i cant go out if my pals i going out.all my clothes are worn out and my dad can do all these. he said he wants if am going back to school that they will buy the clothes i accepted.but i asked him even if its 3k everymonth that he should be giving me.he refused.
all i know now is i see everyday as i see it.if students commit crime. the government and parents wont know its there fault.please matured advise and help needed cos m really contemplating suicide.but not until i cos problem to my dad.cos his the one dat is really frustrating me here.

You want some words of wisdom?

Why don't you try acting mature? Your post is annoying to say the least. So you wanna commit suicide because:

~ Your parents insist you wait on ASUU to call off their strike, rather than you start a course which you may not likely finish (hence the waste of money)

~ Your parents don't want to dole out their hard earned cash to you to show off sporting the latest fashion with your friends

~ Your dad refuses to give you 3K a month

~ You feel five months of not getting what you want is tough.

~ You're contemplating crime to satisfy your quest for material things.

Meanwhile, your parents:

~ Work very hard for every single kobo they've got to keep the home afloat

~ Probably have other children to care for apart from you

~ Keep a roof over your head

~ Ensure you're fed so you don't have to scour the gutters / dustbins for food

~ Despite your one-track mind, they take time to explain the situation of things to you.

You think Suicide is the way out? Well, it's definitely one less mouth to feed for sure, but more importantly, have you ever heard the words: Self-centered, ungrateful and immature?

Mature advice? Grow up pls.

4 Likes

Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by ifyalways(f): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Sooo, you sit your fat ass at home and demand that your parents give you allowance for "eating,sleeping, nlding,fbking etc"

Have you thought of doing something for yourself like sweating to earn your own money? The easiest jobs to get nowadays are part time gigs like ushers for event planners, car wash biz(low start up capital), coaching primary school students, mobile advert personnel,home cleaning and laundry and so on but no, you are too fly to work.

Frustrated ko,castrated ni
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2013
tnx . not that I don't Wanna sweat my self or get a job. but atleast I need. money to even transport my self.money to do small things and guess u don't expect me to steal.my dad said i should wait.yes I am waiting but I need money to recharge.and you talking about car wash I will do magic to get water and all the thing to wash the car.

1 Like

Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by ifyalways(f): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2013
Na only car wash your eye go see.

There's tradestable,olx and all sorts of free sites where you can advertise yourself or get a part time job listing. If and when you are serious and get a job, bus fare will not be a problem so please don't try to create an excuse.

Are your parents self employed? You could also volunteer to work for them.

You need money for recharge? First recharge your legs and hands - go out and work !
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2013
my dad want me to be staying at home yet he wont make it conducive.he wont allow me to do all these work u mentioned.he says education first.and if I do any work Na to leave his house.people should advise me cos an idle mind is a devil's. workshop.
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by EfemenaXY: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Look eh, CC and Ify, the thing dey tire person!

We're told to be gentle with people threatening Suicide, but when you see it posted at will as the new fad, it's really, really, hard not to mince out harsh words to them.

@OP deserves an e-slap for his utterances. And if he really wants to go down that route, he should keep some money aside for his burial arrangements.

Nigerian youths and their gimmie-gimmie-gimmie outlook to life. The world owes them everything and they have no responsibilities...
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2013
ifyalways: Na only car wash your eye go see.

There's tradestable,olx and all sorts of free sites where you can advertise yourself or get a part time job listing. If and when you are serious and get a job, bus fare will not be a problem so please don't try to create an excuse.

Are your parents self employed? You could also volunteer to work for them.

You need money for recharge? First recharge your legs and hands - go out and work !

u think I am the cause of my problem.u think transport fare wont be my problem.just pray that your not into any problem.how about u not reading where I asked my dad that I should learn something and he refused.u know its not buy force to comment.if u don't have anything to say shut da Bleep up.
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2013
chaircover: You want to commit suicide because your parents did not give you pocket money, meanwhile I am sure that you are eating and you have a roof over your head o!

So what happens when you finish the so called school and you dont get a 6 figure paying job immediately?

Is suicide now the new fashion fad? Everyone seems to be threatening it and its becoming annoying because it takes the focus off people who are actually at their wits end and are really at risk of doing it. When people shout wolf wolf all the time, when the wolf does come, no one bothers.

The strike has gone on for the past 5 months? What have you done for yoursef? Have you gone to assist an uncle or aunty with their business or dont you have traders or business people in your family? What do you do every morning when you wake up? Why not put on your clothes and go and hustle if you need money that bad. Its when people see that you are serious that they will help.

Look, God forbid, if you go and commit crime and you are caught, they will mob you o. Nigerians and their jungle justice wont stand there blaming the govt and your parents o! So if you love yourself dont even entertain that thought at all.

I don't need huge amount of money to be comfortable.I just need something to keep myself busy.all my suggestion. my dad threw it away.my dad thought its only from education one can be successful.he said if I do anytime it will deviate my mind from education
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by EfemenaXY: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2013
Ebig22:

I don't need huge amount of money to be comfortable.I just need something to keep myself busy.all my suggestion. my dad threw it away.my dad thought its only from education one can be successful.he said if I do anytime it will deviate my mind from education

What level are you at uni and what course are you studying?

Or are you a fresher yet to start?

And how old are you, if you don't mind my asking?
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by jaybee3(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2013
Are you being serious?

How old are you?

Quit being a loser

2 Likes

Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by EfemenaXY: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Ebig22:

u think I am the cause of my problem.u think transport fare wont be my problem.just pray that your not into any problem.how about u not reading where I asked my dad that I should learn something and he refused.u know its not buy force to comment.if u don't have anything to say shut da Bleep up.

That's uncalled for.

Apologize to Ify.

1 Like

Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

What level are you at uni and what course are you studying?

Or are you a fresher yet to start?

And how old are you, if you don't mind my asking?

m 22 and m not a fresher 300l
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by EfemenaXY: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2013
Ebig22:

m 22 and m not a fresher 300l

What are you studying?
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2013
ify m sorry just angry. this topic is not to apportion blame to me or my dad.its ur advice and help I need.no one should insult me again please.and ify said to sit my fat bottom at home.so I guess she offended me m sorry once again
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

What are you studying?

law
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by EfemenaXY: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2013
Ebig22: ify m sorry just angry. this topic is not to apportion blame to me or my dad.its ur advice and help I need.no one should insult me again please.and ify said to sit my fat bottom at home.so I guess she offended me m sorry once again

That's better smiley

Ebig22:

law

Okay.

The reason I ask is because your dad sounds like an educationally inclined person.

Have you considered teaching English Language to primary school pupils? Or to work as a Lesson Teacher?

You might also want to consider teaching a subject that's in line with your course - but at the lower level for some extra income. I have a feeling if you dad see's that what you do is in line with education and you're doing a job you'll be learning from, he might give you his approval?
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

That's better smiley

Okay.

The reason I ask is because your dad sounds like an educationally inclined person.

Have you considered teaching English Language to primary school pupils? Or to work as a Lesson Teacher?

You might also want to consider teaching a subject that's in line with your course - but at the lower level for some extra income. I have a feeling if you dad see's that what you do is in line with education and you're doing a job you'll be learning from, he might give you his approval?

the only reasonable advice here others insulting me.thinking that parents are always right
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by jaybee3(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2013
Ebig22:

the only reasonable advice here others insulting me.thinking that parents are always right
Of course they are always going to be right so long as you live in their house and eat their food.

You need to prove yourself to them. Think outside of the box and see how impressed they had be. They will not only encourage you but even give you more than asked.

How do those that don't have parents survive? Ponder on that bro
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by cynhamscakes(f): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
@thread owner, what is with the attitude? What do you want people here to tell you Pat you on the back after your ridiculous and annoying post?

You have been told the hard truth and like Jaybee said, grow up.

Suicide ko, suicide ni. Nonsense.
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Tinkybabe(f): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
I think you all are being hard on this young man. He's frustrated and his mention of suicide I'm assuming is to attract attention.

He seems like a serious person who wants something tangible for himself. That he suggested arming himself with some vocational skills whilst the strike is on is an effort on his part and I must confess I'm disappointed in his parents for not supporting him..Who better should encourage and support him to make the best use of this involuntary break?

And really,it's weird for him to expect some money from his parents while at home? shocked.I'm shocked!I'm sure these parents are not financially incapable,cuz if it's the case it's a different matter entirely.

Anyway OP, it's your life at the end of the day and you know what you want for yourself. If your parents are not ready to support you...Hustle reasonably, get a part time job or something, make some money and acquire whatever vocational skills you want( Though it looks like the strike is drawing to a close).
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ebig22: tnx . not that I don't Wanna sweat my self or get a job. but atleast I need. money to even transport my self.money to do small things and guess u don't expect me to steal.my dad said i should wait.yes I am waiting but I need money to recharge.and you talking about car wash I will do magic to get water and all the thing to wash the car.
This is one of the reason I like Nairaland ........ No Madness wey dey for Naija wey man no dey see .....

Abeg, mek Laf no Kil me for here grin grin grin grin !!!

Op sincerely, U no sabi where ur mother is keeping her money or where ur papa dey keep ihm own .... Just steal few notes and get urself enrolled in Graphics and designing !!!

Becareful sha oo ahahahaha grin
Disclaimer ;
If the deal gone south, All Liability is off my hook and Nairaland !!!
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
donroxy: This is one of the reason I like Nairaland ........ No Madness wey dey for Naija wey man no dey see .....

Abeg, mek Laf no Kil me for here grin grin grin grin !!!

Op sincerely, U no sabi where ur mother is keeping her money or where ur papa dey keep ihm own .... Just steal few notes and get urself enrolled in Graphics and designing !!!

Becareful sha oo ahahahaha grin
Disclaimer ;
If the deal gone south, All Liability is off my hook and Nairaland !!!

guy na only you give me the correct advise.tnx.i go dey do good boy.dey go dey use me play.until i show them they wont take me serious
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ebig22:
guy na only you give me the correct advise.tnx.i go dey do good boy.dey go dey use me play.until i show them they wont take me serious
correct Boy !!!

If AnyBad thing happen, No show your papa Nairaland talkless of Pointing finger to this page nor my Username ooo ..... Hmmm, No Try me ooo !!!
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by natasha: 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
You say u want to be a man yet u are asking for 3k upkeep a month from ur dad? U r also asking him 2 buy u clothes yet u want 2 b a man U my dear are just a boy. Very immaturr, spoilt with some wierd sense of entitlement.
Do u realise that some people go 2 work everyday n get paid 5k at d end of d month? They commute/pay rent n children's fee 4m dt income?
Heres an idea seeing as u dont want 2 b ideal at home,
a: wash peoples cars in ur neighborhood 4 cash
B: Learn 2 draw at home
C: join dem bricklayers who work n get paid 500naira per day....see how long you'll last and sweat 4 ur money. That way u will know whether clothes r more important or nit
Ur mates r flipping burgers in kfc, stacking shelves in asda n cleaning toilets 2 earn a keep for their expenses whilst u r more concerned in demanding 4 pocket money 2 "hangout n show off".
If d money is dt important 2 u, m sure theres enough suggestions here 4 u 2 choose from ranging from manual 2 robbery. The life is urs 2 live n ur mistakes 2 regret

Hmmmm may God help u
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by soulglo: 2:32am On Nov 24, 2013
You need to grow up. So your parents don't give you money you will go commit a crime. Go and commit a crime and lets see if your mother and father will be sentenced with you. Your father knows you are immature. If he gives you 10 kobo you will use it to get in trouble. Stay at home and read a book. Why do you have to go out. Use your mind for other things. School's out does not mean you should now be useless and reduced to hanging out at every street corner.
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2013
soul_glo: You need to grow up. So your parents don't give you money you will go commit a crime. Go and commit a crime and lets see if your mother and father will be sentenced with you. Your father knows you are immature. If he gives you 10 kobo you will use it to get in trouble. Stay at home and read a book. Why do you have to go out. Use your mind for other things. School's out does not mean you should now be useless and reduced to hanging out at every street corner.

who told you i m hanging out in street corners.you dont seem to get me.my dad wont allow me to do all these jobs you mention.saying he dnt wnt me to be doing jobs around the vicinity cos how people will be looking at him.i asked him for me to learn computer programming.he refused.he just wanted me to be staying at home.i agreed.but then for him to be giving me little money for small things u think its bad?u think as a human being my only problem is to eat,shit and sleep.my problem is he wont allow me to fend for myself.saying m still under his roof.what do you want me to do.nd note m not d type that likes showing off.i just need a comducive environment even though i ve no money.
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by EfemenaXY: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2013
^^ Have you tabled my suggestion about you teaching something in line with your course of study to younger pupils?

What does your dad think about that? Or is that something you aren't willing to do?
Re: Mod Please Give It Suitable Topic by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=natasha]You say u want to be a man yet u are asking for 3k upkeep a month from ur dad? U r also asking him 2 buy u clothes yet u want 2 b a man U my dear are just a boy. Very immaturr, spoilt with some wierd sense of entitlement.
Do u realise that some people go 2 work everyday n get paid 5k at d end of d month? They commute/pay rent n children's fee 4m dt income?
Heres an idea seeing as u dont want 2 b ideal at home,
a: wash peoples cars in ur neighborhood 4 cash
B: Learn 2 draw at home
C: join dem bricklayers who work n get paid 500naira per day....see how long you'll last and sweat 4 ur money. That way u will know whether clothes r more important or nit
Ur mates r flipping burgers in kfc, stacking shelves in asda n cleaning toilets 2 earn a keep for their expenses whilst u r more concerned in demanding 4 pocket money 2 "hangout n show off".
If d money is dt important 2 u, m sure theres enough suggestions here 4 u 2 choose from ranging from manual 2 robbery. The life is urs 2 live n ur mistakes 2 regret

Hmmmm may God help u[/quote

who told you i want to show off.i dont even like it.is 3k a month enof to show off in nigeria.just to caring for my little need.dont u read the place i asked to be enrol for computer training.i even opted to learn tailoring.and even electrician just for the mean time wen school resumes i go bk.he still refused.dnt u see i dnt wanna get idle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Discovered Dat Ur Daughter Has This!!!*pics* / Solution To A Nagging Wife / Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.