Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,927 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture) (1561 Views)

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / My Mum Calls Me While My Dad Calls My Senior Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture) by zolapower: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2017
SINGLE MOTHER CALLS POLICE TO STRAIGHTEN OUT HER 10 YEAR OLD SON

A Georgia mother says she never wants her son to find himself on the wrong side of the law. She teamed up with Columbus police to help scare him straight. Hill is a mother of three. She says calling the police to her home to teach her son a lesson wasn’t her first choice. Hill says her son Sean had been acting out in school — disrespecting his teacher and refusing to do school work. She says his behavior was going on for weeks, and talking it through just wasn’t working. Hill says she’s scared that not obeying his teacher could escalate into disrespect for authority as an adult — something she believes could be life-threatening.

Re: Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture) by gbegemaster(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2017
A Nigerian mum won't call the police for you.

She is the judge, jury, and executioner.

3 Likes

Re: Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture) by zolapower: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2017
gbegemaster:
A Nigerian mum won't call the police for you.

She is the judge, jury, and executioner.
kind of society Americans raise kids bro. The mother should be blame for this. What effort did she put as a parent to ensuring that boy never threatened his teacher in the first place
Re: Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture) by iPrevail(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2017
And this child will grow up to hate her and become the very opposite of everything she expects him to be - a nuisance.
She couldn't sit the boy down and talk sense into him? Oops! I forgot.. She doesn't own any herself. Bad mother!
Re: Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture) by YourCoffin: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2017
She is only showing him how to get used to a prison.
Re: Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture) by ifyalways(f): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2017
I dont subscribe to this but then,you cannot teach a mother how to handle her own child.

She said she's talked to him and it didnt work, who knows, this might work for them.

And before we castigate her totally, let us also remember shes in another society altogether,one in which same son can call the police on her and accuse her of neglect or abuse and she'll be the one on the way to jail.
Re: Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Awesome police.

iPrevail:
And this child will grow up to hate her and become the very opposite of everything she expects him to be - a nuisance.
She couldn't sit the boy down and talk sense into him? Oops! I forgot.. She doesn't own any herself. Bad mother!
She's a bad mother for trying to help her son? Huh?

This is a good idea for him and it'll actually help him b/c he will change. He probably thought he was above the law before but w/ the police involved he will understand that there're please who're bigger than him, who won't put up w/ the way he's behaving. And he's just 10-years old; he's still very young, his brain is still growing and learning, so he will change. I'm sure this isn't all there is to their plan but the police will provide other resources that will help him to find out why he misbehaves and help him (e g. counseling), as well as the mother.

ifyalways:
I dont subscribe to this but then, you cannot teach a mother how to handle her [b]own child.[/b]

She said she's talked to him and it didnt work, who knows, this might work for them.

And before we castigate her totally, let us also remember shes in another society altogether,one in which same some can call the police on her and accuse her on neglect or abuse and she'll be the one on the way to jail.
Yes, you can. There're many parents out there who need parenting skills b/c they don't know how to handle their child. What she was doing before was obviously not working.
Re: Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture) by zolapower: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
YourCoffin:
She is only showing him how to get used to a prison.
grin

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED: Dad Caught Only Daughter Twerking On Whatsapp Stories (VIDEO) / 90% Of Guys Have This Mark / Bring Your Tiles Projects To Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.