Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month (16960 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far / Vincent Enyeama Wins France's Ligue1 Best Player Award Again / Enyeama Dazzles Again!5 Clean Sheets So Far! Highest In The French Ligue1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by IAMBREEZY: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2013
Congrat bro i know u will make it to the top.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by buoye1(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2013
safarigirl: My own is, if Enyeama doesn't win CAF African Player of the Year, Hayatou and his cronies better have a well-written, 8-page explanation ready to defend their choice. Some guys are babe magnets, Enyeama na ball magnet
grin
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by safarigirl(f): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2013
NaijaTalkTown: Vincent is 31 already and next's years world cup is probably going to be his last world cup appearance for Nigeria. He is j great goalkeeper who should be compared to other Nigerian great goalkeepers such as Ike Shorunmo, Inua Lawal Rigogo, Peter Rufai, Emmanuel Okala. I believe Vincent is a legend.
I beleive Van Der Sar retired at 40. The position of GK is the only one where you peak somewhere around your 30's, goalie's tend to get better with age, unlike the other positions where youthfulness is an advantage. I hope to see Enyeama even after 2022, perhaps he can work as a trainer for future GK's like Ike Shorunmu is doing.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Tonniey(m): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2013
Klechman: AND HOW DOES IT AFFECT INEC NOT CANCELLING ELECTION IN ANAMBRA STATE
Get a better life!
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Afam4eva(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2013
Congrats to Enyeama. But where does this leave Ejide. Ejide is Ronaldo and Enyeama is Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by lafex: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2013
striker9: I hope he extends his fine form to Brazil.
Why is it that he dont save much in the club but it is hardly for him not to conceed goal in the national team? That is where Kechi needs to correct the lapses in the total. So far I have known him as super eagles keeper, wether eagles win or loss the net always scare.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Twinflakez(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2013
seniourman: [size=28pt]Nairalanders please dome a Favour give me a gun and show me Sexkillz house[/size]

Then we go still buy u bullets abi undecided
U nefa serious.
Get a loaded gun and we will provide the address u shiken hrted felow! grin grin grin
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Ninilowo(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2013
usmsam: That means the people in front of him are also good o. Shey he is 1st choice of goalkeeper in Super Eagles and we are still conceding goals from Tahiti and Ethiopia. There's def something really wrong with our defence.

Check out this thread>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1528979/list-randiest-lecturers-nigerian-universities
Congratulate him first abeg........argh!....
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by orgasticdance: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2013
CFCfan:

I believe Enyeama will still be available for 2018 and 2022 world cups; as he would be 36 and 40 years old respectively. Goalkeepers still have their reflexes in their early 40s.
enyeamas real age is probably 38 or 41
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by safarigirl(f): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2013
orgasticdance:
any 38 or 41 year old playing football that looks as young as Enyeama, must be drinking from the fountain of youth. Stop exposing you ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Ninilowo(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2013
orgasticdance:
Remember he z not married sha..........41 ke?
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by striker9(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2013
safarigirl: any 38 or 41 year old playing football that looks as young as Enyeama, must be drinking from the fountain of youth. Stop exposing you ignorance
The dude might be right about the age,but Enyeama is getting better and I'm so happy for him.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by safarigirl(f): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2013
Ninilowo:
Remember he z not married sha..........41 ke?
he's married o. 41 is an exaggeration
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by ichidodo: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2013
Mehn that dude is in his late 30s,Forget.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by rabzy: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2013
seniourman: [size=28pt]Nairalanders please do me a Favour give me a gun and show me Sexkillz house[/size]

Make den give you gun, still come show u sexkillz house, when you reach dia, no ask den wetin make u do o.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by lugado: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2013
peddy007: Nigeria needs more friendly games with the likes of Chile,Portugal and maybe England.

England ke. First it was Chile then Germany now you want Nigeria to add to their misery.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by nationwide1(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2013
This goes a long way to show that CAF makes its choices with care.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 24, 2013
Congratulations Vincent Enyeama. Great One..
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by striker9(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2013
lugado:

England ke. First it was Chile then Germany now you want Nigeria to add to their misery.
Funny dude,England is still ranked very high you know.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by vislabraye(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2013
Arsenal should have bought him, altho goal keeper isn't our priority.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Jarus(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2013
I have always known the guy is world class(watch performance vs Messi in SA 2010). But he commits school boy errors sometimes. Congrats.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
happy for him. make I go toilet. brb
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by ministerzzy: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
Well done Enyeama, keep making us proud
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by numeroune: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
Messi, ribery,and Ronaldo injured, what's happening .god of soccer is angry with FiFa.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Okijajuju1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
safarigirl: My own is, if Enyeama doesn't win CAF African Player of the Year, Hayatou and his cronies better have a well-written, 8-page explanation ready to defend their choice. Some guys are babe magnets, Enyeama na ball magnet

You forget say Yaya Toure has been in mad form abi?

And for some reason, goalies never seem to win these awards..
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by safarigirl(f): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

You forget say Yaya Toure has been in mad form abi?

And for some reason, goalies never seem to win these awards..
goalies haven't done enough to merit it previously. Enyeama is on the verge of breaking a Ligue1 record, if he does that(and that'll be decided before the awards) then no Toure in this world can stop his great year. Except Toure will be breaking a goal-scoring record in the EPL as a whole(he'll need to get past Aguero to even get close to breaking that of Man City's) CAF better start writing that essay.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by nijaprince: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
I believe Enyeama will still win this award for the month of November if he continues his fine form.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Pinkybush: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Congrat Enyeama! Na my Ist son go mari ur Ist daughter.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by kingChijioke19(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
I'm so happy for him...watched this Dude saved a penalty dat made them won the match against Monaco....Congrat!!
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Ogetogeo(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lille 1 - 0 Toulouse
He just kept another clean sheet. 12 out of 14 games and still counting...
90 mins to set a new Lique 1 record.

Good one bro.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by marutimon: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ogetogeo: Lille 1 - 0 Toulouse

Good one bro.

94 minutes to be exact...
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by striker9(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ogetogeo: Lille 1 - 0 Toulouse

Good one bro.
Superb!my world best goal keeper!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? / Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador / Which Are The Top 10 African Footballers At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.