Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month (16953 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far / Vincent Enyeama Wins France's Ligue1 Best Player Award Again / Enyeama Dazzles Again!5 Clean Sheets So Far! Highest In The French Ligue1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by striker9(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2013
Nigeria international goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has been named as the French Ligue 1 Player of the Month of October, following his impressive performance for Lille OSC within the period under review.

The Nigeria international goalie won the award ahead of the likes of PSG's Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Edison Cavani, after raking in majority of the votes cast.

Enyeama raked in 71% of the votes, miles ahead of Ibrahimovic's 19% and Cavani's 10%.

Enyeama has been impressive for Lille this season, since he was installed as the club's first choice goalkeeper by Rene Girard.

The 31-year-old who has also been shortlisted for the Glo/CAF African footballer of the Year Award has conceded in only two of the 13 games played this season.

www.kickoffnigeria.com/mobile/news/39239/vincent-enyeama-has-been-named-as-the-french-ligue-1-player-of-the-month

32 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Saintsquare(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2013
Congrats Enyeama,best goalie in the world,Mr Clean sheets.

27 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by striker9(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2013
Congrats Enyeama!
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Nomski0(f): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2013
Ahead of Cavani and Zlatan!shocked.

Make sense. Congrats Vincent.cheesycheesy

21 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by striker9(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2013
Nomski0: Ahead of Cavani and Zlatan!shocked.

Make sense. Congrats Vincent.cheesycheesy

You can say that again,ahead of two world class players.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by peddy007: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2013
This guy deserves some credit,African best!
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by striker9(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2013
I hope he extends his fine form to Brazil.

12 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by sweetiePe(f): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2013

The Nigeria goalkeeper has been recompensed for his outstanding performance at Lille since his promotion to first choice keeper

Lille goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has won the French Ligue 1 player of the month award for October, besting Paris Saint Germain stars Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Edinson Cavani to clinch the periodic accolade for outstanding performance in the premier division.

The 31-year-old, who joined the French outfit from Israel’s Hapoel Tel Aviv in 2011, was promoted to first choice goalkeeper this season and has been fantastic in goal since the beginning of the campaign, keeping a clean sheet across 675 minutes already.

Enyeama raked 71% of the votes far ahead of Ibrahimovic, who scored 19% and Cavani, 10%. He will receive his trophy on Sunday before his side’s clash with Toulouse in match day 14.

The former Enyimba guardian also figures on the Confederation of African Football's (Caf’s) list of nominees for the 2013 African Footballer of the Year award.

http://www.rosyside.com/pt/Vincent-Enyeama-named-Ligue-1-player-of-the-month-11.23.2013/discussion.htm

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Akshow: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2013
Awwwwwww so happy for him. Congratulobia. With the performance Ejide pulled against Italy and Enyeama's red hot form I think we have no goal keeper problem. Semi final for Super Eagles in Brazil IJN.

16 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by bizibrain(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
Akshow: Awwwwwww so happy for him. Congratulobia. With the performance Ejide pulled against Italy and Enyeama's red hot form I think we have no goal keeper problem. Semi final for Super Eagles in Brazil IJN.
Am very optimistics dat super eagle will make it 2 d semi-final stage comes nxt year 2014 brazil wc finals, I av dat strong feeling even b4 italy 2-2 draw, I predicted 2-2 draw on a topic. Congrat 2 enyeama (lionel messi and falcao deadly shot stopper).

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by peddy007: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
bizibrain: Am very optimistics dat super eagle will make it 2 d semi-final stage comes nxt year 2014 brazil wc finals, I av dat strong feeling even b4 italy 2-2 draw, I predicted 2-2 draw on a topic. Congrat 2 enyeama (lionel messi and falcao deadly shot stopper).
Nigeria needs more friendly games with the likes of Chile,Portugal and maybe England.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by striker9(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Akshow: Awwwwwww so happy for him. Congratulobia. With the performance Ejide pulled against Italy and Enyeama's red hot form I think we have no goal keeper problem. Semi final for Super Eagles in Brazil IJN.
Amen!
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by peddy007: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Amen
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Psychedelia(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
Akshow: Awwwwwww so happy for him. Congratulobia. With the performance Ejide pulled against Italy and Enyeama's red hot form I think we have no goal keeper problem.

Yeah. Na defender and midfield problem we get now, and I pray the chinks get fixed before dem open our nyash for World Cup.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
Congratulations to Enyeama. I foresee a great world cup for him and Nigeria.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by toluxa1(m): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2013
The guy's form has been incredible. Definitely deserves it. He has had 13 cleansheets in their last 16games shocked I'm sure he will add another tomorrow. Representing Naija!
Give him LIKES below jorr

11 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2013
if nigeria beef up the defence by finding more worldclass players for the world cup we can reach the finals. Enyeama held so many cleansheets for club, there is nothing stopping him doing it for country. we just need to score our chances
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by jeslom: 12:30am On Nov 24, 2013
oh congrats 2 him,,,is he Nigeria Goal keeper?
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by 50calibre(m): 12:32am On Nov 24, 2013
This is the kind of momentum that's needed for 2014
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 24, 2013
That means the people in front of him are also good o. Shey he is 1st choice of goalkeeper in Super Eagles and we are still conceding goals from Tahiti and Ethiopia. There's def something really wrong with our defence.

Check out this thread>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1528979/list-randiest-lecturers-nigerian-universities
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by safarigirl(f): 12:46am On Nov 24, 2013
My own is, if Enyeama doesn't win CAF African Player of the Year, Hayatou and his cronies better have a well-written, 8-page explanation ready to defend their choice. Some guys are babe magnets, Enyeama na ball magnet

8 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Caracta(f): 12:50am On Nov 24, 2013
This guy is good...very good!
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by safarigirl(f): 12:51am On Nov 24, 2013
usmsam: That means the people in front of him are also good o. Shey he is 1st choice of goalkeeper in Super Eagles and we are still conceding goals from Tahiti and Ethiopia. There's def something really wrong with our defence.
Nigeria produces some of Africa's best goalie's, even our U-17 GK, Alampasu, is awesome. Na defence dey fall hand. With an excellent defence, a perfect sync in midfield, and an average striking force(minus Ideye) we can claim a Semi-final spot at Brazil and even more
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Smartjeezy(m): 12:54am On Nov 24, 2013
Congratulation OOO Oga vincent...! More Magnetic Power To Your Gloves...Achebe & Soyinka Say My English Correct?

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by ichommy(m): 1:03am On Nov 24, 2013
Congratulations Enyeama
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by lafuria1(m): 1:03am On Nov 24, 2013
jeslom: oh congrats 2 him,,,is he Nigeria Goal keeper?
No he is not, he is a Romanian

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by ichommy(m): 1:05am On Nov 24, 2013
docherichltd: Docherich Nigeria Limited (the Best In The Stone Coated Roofing Sheet World) by docherichltd: 2:38pm On Nov 21
Docherich Nig Ltd (DNL) is a company directly involved in the supply of the original stone coated roofing sheet and other building materials
We have various inds and thickness and grades

New Zealand stone coated roofing sheet going for 2000 per square meter
korea stone coated roofing sheet going for 2200 per square meter
Plain black shingle going for 2600 per square meter
Black and white, green, brown shingle going for 2700 per square meter
Classic going for 2300 per square meter

We give the best stone coated roofing sheet you can ever think of
we also have installers that installer at the ragte of 200 per square meter if the site is within lagos and 250 if the site is outside lagos.. we also have reliable transportation that can convey your goods comfortably from lagos to any part of Nigeria

We also supply glass blocks for house too at the rate of 600 for white and 650 for coloured

Have a date with Docherich Nigeria Limited and you would definitely go home smiling
For more detailed information, (contact us through any of the following medium below)

bb pin (22ef7e78);
whatapp application (07062764235)
Skype id (donaldfynboi)
Email (docherichnigerialtd@yahoo.com)
Twitter id (docherichnigltd)
Facebook id (donald daniel uche)
For more information, call Mr. Donald (07062764235 or 08144262260)
Yahoo messenger (docherichnigerialtd@yahoo.com)
Roof Video link =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4qySMKSOng
Blog Site (donaldroofanddoor..com)
Address (Suite 50 Block A Elemoro Shopping complex, Bogije, Ajah, Lagos)

DOCHERICH (YOUR ROOF, OUR PRIORITY)

I pity you, your Ban go long like elephant nose, you no get money for Nairaland ads ni?

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by ichommy(m): 1:06am On Nov 24, 2013
jeslom: oh congrats 2 him,,,is he Nigeria Goal keeper?

No, Chile Goal Keeper.
Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 24, 2013
Messi, ribery, and Ronaldo injured, what's happening

Congrats to enyeama tho
docherichltd: Docherich Nigeria Limited (the Best In The Stone Coated Roofing Sheet World) by docherichltd: 2:38pm On Nov 21
Docherich Nig Ltd (DNL) is a company directly involved in the supply of the original stone coated roofing sheet and other building materials
We have various inds and thickness and grades

New Zealand stone coated roofing sheet going for 2000 per square meter
korea stone coated roofing sheet going for 2200 per square meter
Plain black shingle going for 2600 per square meter
Black and white, green, brown shingle going for 2700 per square meter
Classic going for 2300 per square meter

We give the best stone coated roofing sheet you can ever think of
we also have installers that installer at the ragte of 200 per square meter if the site is within lagos and 250 if the site is outside lagos.. we also have reliable transportation that can convey your goods comfortably from lagos to any part of Nigeria

We also supply glass blocks for house too at the rate of 600 for white and 650 for coloured

Have a date with Docherich Nigeria Limited and you would definitely go home smiling
For more detailed information, (contact us through any of the following medium below)

bb pin (22ef7e78);
whatapp application (07062764235)
Skype id (donaldfynboi)
Email (docherichnigerialtd@yahoo.com)
Twitter id (docherichnigltd)
Facebook id (donald daniel uche)
For more information, call Mr. Donald (07062764235 or 08144262260)
Yahoo messenger (docherichnigerialtd@yahoo.com)
Roof Video link =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4qySMKSOng
Blog Site (donaldroofanddoor..com)
Address (Suite 50 Block A Elemoro Shopping complex, Bogije, Ajah, Lagos)

DOCHERICH (YOUR ROOF, OUR PRIORITY)

grin grin grin Is it me or is this guy's 1st picture just too damn funny, anyway God bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 24, 2013
seniourman: [size=28pt]Nairalanders please do me a Favour give me a gun and show me Sexkillz house[/size]

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador / Lionel Messi Equals Pele's Goals Record For One Club With 643 For Catalan Giants / Sophia Omotola Omidiji Gets Super Falcons Call Up For France Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.