Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba (1879 Views)

Decent Flats For Rent At Ogba, Ifako, Agege and Fagba Axis (1 Year Rent) / Cheap Lettings Around Iyana Ipaja And Abule Egba / A Room Self Contain Btw Iyana-ipaja And Abule-egba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba by luckyme9(f): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2008
A nice 4 bedroom 3full bath and a boys quater bungalow.
Nice security gate and a security house in front in Abule Egba, fenced in,
Brand new modern kitchen and more. MUST SEE   Very NICE.
I'm not an agent, just helping a family out
Serious inquiries luckyb@comcast.net
Re: Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba by EmmaAjayi(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
How much does the house go for? Let's negotiate.
Re: Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba by luckyme9(f): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2008
To Emma,  Shoot me an e-mail and we can negotiate luckyme9@comcast.net
Re: Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba by EmmaAjayi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2008
Luckyme9,

I've shot you a mail as you said, but you've not replied. How far now?
Re: Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba by luckyme9(f): 4:52am On Aug 13, 2008
Sorry Emma, it took me so long, I've moved since the 30th of July, and they have not connected my internet yet, hopefully it will be cennected by the end of this week when I can access my e-mail. But in the meantime, which one are you intested in. The House or the Land?
Re: Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba by EmmaAjayi(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2008
Both
Re: Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba by luckyme9(f): 5:54am On Aug 14, 2008
Emma,please don't give up on me, I finally have internet but I can't access my old e-mail address for some reason. So, the new one is luckyb@comcast.net . Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba by luckyme9(f): 3:39am On Aug 18, 2008
The lands at Agege are sold, They are asking 10M for the House.
Re: Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba by beninman(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2008
@luckyme9

I remember you open a topic inquiring about a Generator price in Nigeria, right? I am in Nigeria now and I saw generator store today at Ikeja and the generator was 6.5 hp, 8,000 output and the price was N100k

So, maybe you have get ideal of how much the one you where inquiring may cost here. Generators are every where in Lagos these days and the prices are very down.
Re: Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba by luckyme9(f): 6:05am On Aug 22, 2008
Beninman, thank you for your responce, if you can please find out about 16HP 15,000 watts for me nad 22,000 total surge output. Thanks
Re: Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba by johanesbug: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2008
what is the cost ?
Re: Properties For Sale In Agege And Abule Egba by luckyme9(f): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2008
Johanesburg, what is the cost of what? The generator or the property?
If you are refering to the generator, I don't have a definate price yet, I'm still
doing market survey. The property asking price is 10M naira

(1) (Reply)

BOLA ONABADEJO & CO (SALES BULETTIN) / RSC, Miniflat, Flat And Duplex To Let In Palmgrove, Ilupeju, Pedro,surulere / Check dis Decent 2 Bedroom Bungalow BQ To Let In A Mini Estate At Egbeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.