Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

A Must Read For Infinix Race Bolt(x450) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Must Read For Infinix Race Bolt(x450) (577 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Infinix Race Bolt(x450) by chikascope(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2013
it really pains me a lot that my two months old infinix race bolt (x450) got stock at boot loop when i was trying to reboot it;i have booted to recovery,wiped data/factory settings and also wiped cache partition but after doing all that the phone won't still boot...i also have taken the phone to son many phone engineers and almost all of them i took the phone to told me to do a ROM backup from any other infinix race bolt(x450) and update it on my phone before it will work....so please anybody using infinix race bolt should help em with ROM backup so that i can use it to revive my phone.
it's even advisable for an infinix user to do a ROM backup so that you will not be facing all this problem am facing when your phone calls for flashing..i will be waiting to read positive comments or send me your number so that i can call you

THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Get A Job / 10 Things You Didnt Know About Apples Latest Ipad: Shocking / Iphone4s Won't Charge..makes A Beep Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.