Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Who Would You Stay Next To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Would You Stay Next To? (550 Views)

Can You Stay Without Lying In A Day ? / What Excuse(s) Can Make You Stay Back From Church? / If Christianity Is Truely False As You Claim, Why Cant You Stay Off? (muslims) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Stay Next To? by simdam500(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
You and i have once heard and read a article *here and there*concerning Rapture.....

Two people walking side by side and in a twinkle of an eye; the holiest of the two float up to the sky to reach Messiah, and on the other hand the sinner remains on earth....

now the question is

1. if you are given the opportunity to stand next to a sinner who will u stand next to

and

2. who would you never want to stand next to

FOR ME...

1. I won't pray i stand next to my Grandma*even walking next to her they make me fear*, cos everything bout her is holy, fast and pray as if she once seen heaven, never misses any service*cant remember d last time i went to Church smiley* always dreaming as if she's the female Joseph.... and many more....

2. will share who i will wish to stand next as time goes on *probably a NLander*

Let Share!!!
Re: Who Would You Stay Next To? by simdam500(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Still lookin forward to who u wouldn't stay next to...

(1) (Reply)

Forgiveness: How Forgiving Are You? / Are You Uncomfortable Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? / It's December Already, Thank God We Made It. What's For Christmas People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.