Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

The INEC Job At Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The INEC Job At Anambra State (520 Views)

Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) / My Brother Did Not Apply For INEC Job - Gov. Mimiko. / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The INEC Job At Anambra State by Cuche: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
I need a job at INEC in a State where Mr Peter Obi is the Governor.
It is a rewarding job
I could be richer than Prof Emeka Onukogu
I could be the receiver of N10 billion to be shared among the IT guys with a mandate to wipe off names from the register but sparing Obiano the king of double registration.
I could be protected from probe even though I built a 3 star Hotel with the cash I made from selling Anambra to the highest bidder.
Give me Prof. Onukogu's job, I could sell Anambra to Mr Peter Obi for N 25 billion for 4 years, N 50 billion for 8 years, he could pay me by saving money from the unpaid minimum wage due the thousands of State workers.
Put me on Prof Onukogu's seat and I will help Peter cover his loot.
Anambra was sold, its people were sold,
sold to slavery, sold to Ada Fidelity, sold for peanut, sold by an Igboman, an educated Judas the son of Iscariot.
What will he do afterwards? hang himself
In the condolence register

"He was a friend, a dependable brother, an advicer, a courageous ally, one whose replacement is difficult, he will be greatly missed" Peter Obi CEO Next Ltd, Chairman Fidelity Bank, Chairman Orient oils ltd.

Dignitaries at his burial include The Billionaire former Governor of Anambra State CEO Next Multinational, the Billionaire former chairman of APGA, CEO Umehtex WA ltd, Current chairman of APGA Chief Austin Ndigwe, Mr Olisah Metuh current Minister for Information, Prof Jega INEC chair, Mrs Stella Odua representating the First Lady.
Officiating Ministers praised him for his efforts in enthroning "free and fair" elections in Anambra and asked those living to emulate his exemplary life on earth.

Only God can save Anambra, my dear state
Re: The INEC Job At Anambra State by lloydtruth: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Remove wetin dey ur eyez b4 tryin to remove frm another. You people should stop taking panadol for another man's headache.

(1) (Reply)

Can The Federal Government Defend Nigerians If....? / ICC Declares Conflict In N’eastern Nigeria Civil War / Nigeria’s Disintegration Might Become A Reality – Emeka Ngige(SAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.