Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour (30723 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction: Causes And Solutions / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Bleszin(f): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2013
My neighbour must see dîs.....

1 Like

Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Blinks101(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2013
adexsimply: what if someone smells like a goat? I mean the male goat, how can you treat that?
You are a goat..
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by EMMABC1(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2013
@Op. U did not inlude the most important cause of body which is, UNTREATED SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS such as gonorrhea, candidiasis, staph, syphylis. Excessive body odour especially during sweating is a major symptom of STIs. So, if u have one, start by going for a test to know if u have any of the STIs.
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
See as girls plenty for this thread. Most dey silently read across d comments. E be like say na girls dey get body odour pass. grin
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by adexsimply(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Blinks101: You are a goat..
grin
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by toaspromo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
BEST TREATMENTS
1) DETOXIFY YOUR BODY
2)TAKE CHLOROPHYL AND LIPIDS SUPPLIMENTS
THATS ALL
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Visocrate(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
i believe this will go a long way helping the guys who are usually careless about their body
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by nwaobitex: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
ok
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Sodiq3(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
chymystique: Body Odour, Mouth Odour a biG Turn-Off for me!!! lipsrsealed

@ op, doz dt work for those that their own Body Odour smells lik ABONIKI balm?? lipsrsealed undecided .. Cos I wanna recommend dis for someone
your boo?
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by SaintRobs: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
U got it right!
lyfe:

Is that really true? I heard if new born babies don't get bathed on time they develop a lifetime body odor. I know some peeps who are like this, you can smell them from miles away.
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by rhames(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
adexsimply: what if someone smells like a goat? I mean the male goat, how can you treat that?

You mean He GOAT?
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by inosend: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oh, that is the easiest to handle: ABATTOIR straight.* wondering what adexsimply is dilly-dallying for.
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by inosend: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
rhames:

You mean He GOAT?
He means NOT her goat, methinks.
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by chymystique(f): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sodiq3:
your boo?

Loll. Read d first paragraph.. I cnt b wif someone dt ve body odour.. So et cnt b ma boo
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Crixina(f): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
sugaarbear: Body odour and mouth odour which one worst pass Lol
I was about asking this same question.
Guys which do u prefer?
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Crixina(f): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
joshua idibia: When u have 2much sex wt dirty girls/boys,(mostly girls) u contact der body odour. I remember a frnd of mine dt WAS dating dis fish seller. He ended up smelling lyk a fish,(OKPOROKO)
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this one.
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Webmasterjames(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2013
Generally body odour, or bromhidrosis is a perceived disagreeable smell our bodies can give off when bacteria that live on the skin break down sweat in to acids .But some expert say that , it is the smell of bacteria growing on the body, but it is the result of bacteria breaking down protein in to sure acids.

Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by tonywizman: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
u no well,lol
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by nossycheek(f): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Very Educative. Yorubas bath new born with red (palm) oil to avoid body odour and it helps
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by solfard(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2015
[url][/url] The term “fight or flight” is also known as the stress response. It’s what the body does as it prepares to
confront or avoid danger.

When appropriately invoked, the stress response helps us rise to many challenges. But trouble starts when this response is constantly provoked by less momentous, day-to-day events, such as money woes, traffic jams, job worries, or relationship problems.

Health problems are one result of some of these frequently evoked responses when we undergo stressors earlier mentioned like when faced with day to day challenges like job insecurity, relationship problems, financial challenges and all what not .

A prime example is high blood pressure, a major risk factor for heart disease. The stress response also suppresses the immune system, increasing susceptibility to colds and other illnesses. Moreover, the buildup of stress can contribute to anxiety and depression.

<a> tag: <a href=solfard2..com">link
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Dermie: 7:05am On Jul 23, 2015
adexsimply:

where ca I get that? can you lend me yours?

From Any Ocean Floor...No wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!! / Boy, 13, Has No Reproductive Organs (Photo) / Man Risks His Life, Enters Inside A Hole Filled With Dirty Water To Remove Dirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.