Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Basketball Fans! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Basketball Fans! (1126 Views)

Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Nigerian Basketball Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketball Fans! by 2fine4u(f): 5:09am On Jun 15, 2006
neways it just threw me off, all i read on herre is soccer, world cup this, world cup that. aint no true basketball fans on herre? i mean like the NBA Playoffs been on and i don't even see any topic about it. i love BASKETBALL!!!
Re: Basketball Fans! by aloib(f): 5:25am On Jun 15, 2006
lmao, i didnt like basketball until i came over, too bad i aint following the nba playoffs, skuls been hectic, but who do u think is gonna win. i think mavericks .most naijas are into soccer
Re: Basketball Fans! by Olumide7(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2006
there are true basketball fans here. I'm one of 'em. I really want miami to win this one!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-14542.0.html
Re: Basketball Fans! by 2fine4u(f): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2006
me too, i want Miami to win, Dwayne Wade is awesome!!!
Re: Basketball Fans! by bolaoni(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2006
2fine,

Another Basketball fan right here.

Visit this the link below to contribute to the NBA Playoffs thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-14542.0.html

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

Wait a minute! Why on earth are U rooting for an Eastern team and to make it worse Dallas is from the same State with Houston? Any bad belle there?
Re: Basketball Fans! by salehm(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2006
Well i think the NBA Playoffs Final has been an Entertaining one so far.I the te heats will win it.
Re: Basketball Fans! by Kadeejah(f): 5:01am On Jun 18, 2006
@ 2fine
aint frum texas?
u rootin 4 mami
itz all gudd tho i wan mami ta win too wink grin
Re: Basketball Fans! by 2fine4u(f): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2006
yaa i kno, am such a traitor!!! but i love Dwayne Wade, neways guess i can let tha love slide and root for my home team! Dallas is a tough team tho and they prolly gon take it home!
Re: Basketball Fans! by Seun(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2007
I'm not yet a basketball fan. The only interesting matches are the[b] very close[/b] ones (101-99, 75-74!)
Re: Basketball Fans! by Young15(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
lol wat queers, ya'll are a buch of glory supporters i bet ya'll don't even track the full season. the only names comin up in this post are the names of the popular players. no mention of the real plamakers like terry or devin harris, or eddie jones
Re: Basketball Fans! by A40(m): 12:38am On Sep 01, 2007
A basketball buff here.I would be rooting for my boys from Dallas to go all the way this is our ring Go Dirk,Josh,Jason,Devin,Erick,Stack all yall we need that ring
Re: Basketball Fans! by Young15(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2007
you really are usless the seson ended already and u probably only supporting thenm becouse of their recod of 60 + winns. and if you did know anything about basketball, you would know that they were expected to get knocked out in either the first or second round, due to the fatigue created from their 60+ win record. mark cuban was pissed which prob aly will result in a point gaurd replacemnet for terry !!!!!!
Re: Basketball Fans! by A40(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2007
@Young15
Your father is the useless one cheesy why do you always jump into conclusion on shit you dont know about i have been a Mav since the 02/03 season when we lost 4 games to 3 to the Spurs in the conference finals we where tipped to win the title and it was only due to the fact that we where drawn with our bogey team Golden state that we lost three games and won none we would have beaten any other team in the league.Are you nuts man our third best scorer? who does he plan to replace him with please i dont deal with speculations dog stick to the facts
Re: Basketball Fans! by Young15(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2007
go check it there was a deal drawn up when they first acquired terry. unlike you i know my stuff, and changing terry would do a world of good.
Re: Basketball Fans! by A40(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2007
Save that shit for your bathroom mirror jare.I would rather stick to facts keep your speculations to yourself
Re: Basketball Fans! by Young15(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2007
it is the facts don't you have any knowledge of how the league transactions work ?? if its bullshit whay have the mav been leading in bids for point guard gary payton !!!!!!!!!
Re: Basketball Fans! by A40(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2007
I heard that but thats a rumour i refuse to believe the guy is almost 40 and cant bring out the points JET is bringing out

(1) (Reply)

Amobi Okoye Brings American Football To Lagos / Kanu, Martins, Ogbuke Missing In 42 Man Working List / Spurs Ready To Launch £500,000 Swoop For Wycombe Wonderkid Ibe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.