Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University (26522 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Is The Chancellor Of University Of Maiduguri / Folorunso Alakija Appointed As Chancellor Of Uniosun / The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by phtemie(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
sasview: This is catchy headline everyone taught it was Nuhu Ribadu at glance. If it was a sealed magazine vendors would have made a lot of money selling the paper and the buyers would be disappointed Ít wasn't what they expect.
True this.

My first glimpse at the headline got me thinking it's the famous Nuhu Ribadu..

Congrats to the man.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by yomalex(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by shark2last(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chiefpriest1: Congrats to the people of Jigawa. I trust Nuhu Ribadu to always do the right thing,though he's not perfect. However, that position is too 'small'. This man needs to keep operating at the national level

Dindinrin grin
Chiefpriest1: Congrats to the people of Jigawa. I trust Nuhu Ribadu to always do the right thing,though he's not perfect. However, that position is too 'small'. This man needs to keep operating at the national level

Dindinrin
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by DonHummer(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
i will start been careful the way i jump into threads dis dayz.. There headlines are becoming deceptive..thats how another thread said fashola divorces wife..mtsew
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by ichommy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
Congratulaions Nuhu
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by tayork(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
NICE TOPIC

BORING NEWS
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Pokemon43(f): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
Congratulations
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by moladcargoes: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
WE ARE A FOREMOST FREIGHT FORWARDING COMPANY IN NIGERIA, WE CLEAR GOODS ON LAND, AIR AND SEA, CONTACT US AT: moladcargoes@gmail.com Tel: 08028298378
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Last JOB recruitment 0PPORTUNITY for 2013 now on in GOLDEN LIFE International, LAGOS Nigeria.
VACANCIES available for only WAEC certificate holders with work experience,UNDERGRADUATES and GRADUATES.
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT- applicants must reside in lagos.
COMPANY BENEFITS- *Very attractive salary scale with incentives and bonuses
*Flexible working hours
*Free staff bus
*weekly free day
*friendly working environment and many more...
For the venue and time of the interview in Lagos
¤kindly share¤
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
@all...make una chill abeg. I agree that I goofed because it was only the Vanguard link that was on the page when I made my comment. By the way, how many of you open links to stories on nairaland. Even the imbeciiles calling people names on this forum would have made the same mistake. The headline was misleading. The only known Ribadu today is Nuhu. The headline should have read " Jigawa appoints new VC" since nobody knows the ribadu they are talking about. I am sure the story made front page because the Moderators thought it was the popular Ribadu. What the hell is "first to comment" that I should be rushing for. Dem dey pay una? Or do I look like I am waiting for ASUU to call off the strike

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by IamDebola: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Rubbish, I even think sai na NUHU RIBADU ni jare.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Reference(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2013

grin Classic banana peel. Many will slip up.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by alcuin(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chiefpriest1: @all...make una chill abeg. I agree that I goofed because it was only the Vanguard link that was on the page when I made my comment. By the way, how many of you open links to stories on nairaland. Even the imbeciiles calling people names on this forum would have made the same mistake. The headline was misleading. The only known Ribadu today is Nuhu. The headline should have read " Jigawa appoints new VC" since nobody knows the ribadu they are talking about. I am sure the story made front page because the Moderators thought it was the popular Ribadu. What the hell is "first to comment" that I should be rushing for. Dem dey pay una? Or do I look like I am waiting for ASUU to call off the strike

Typical nairalander.... insulting people for pointing out your mistakes.

SMH.

The fact that you did not even doubt the news and ask yourself how on earth would a former policeman be appointed as a VC overnight shows alot about your IQ. And you are here calling others imbeciles.

Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Ghadafy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2013

Sule
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by LMAyedun(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
ichommy: Congratulaions Nuhu
Baba, read before you drop comment. No be Nuhu, na Prof. Abdullahi Ribadu.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2013

na waw for you o, u no get eye, u just hear ribadu an him u conclude say na nuhu R. may brother no be am. any way the caption is eye catching. i almost concluded as well ], till i saw the prefix (prof)
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by duni04(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
We'll use this thread to catch pple drop comments before reading the topic. We have many culprits already
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by LMAyedun(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chiefpriest1: @all...make una chill abeg. I agree that I goofed because it was only the Vanguard link that was on the page when I made my comment. By the way, how many of you open links to stories on nairaland. Even the imbeciiles calling people names on this forum would have made the same mistake. The headline was misleading. The only known Ribadu today is Nuhu. The headline should have read " Jigawa appoints new VC" since nobody knows the ribadu they are talking about. I am sure the story made front page because the Moderators thought it was the popular Ribadu. What the hell is "first to comment" that I should be rushing for. Dem dey pay una? Or do I look like I am waiting for ASUU to call off the strike
OMG!!
I feel your pain Bro.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by pharmow: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2013

Bro I will advise U to modify your first comment to stop the inflow of insults grin
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Mubby4luv(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ode
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by alcuin(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
pharmow:

Bro I will advise U to modify your first comment to stop the inflow of insults grin

Don't advise him oh.... He is even justifying himself.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by airfinance(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
No be nuhu ribadu ooo
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Qbaba(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Not Nuhu Ribadu...ok?
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Ribaman(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Let's forget about the sensational and attention grabbing headline!
So Jigawa has a state university? Thats no problem yet, but it become more than a problem and even verges on the absurd when one recalls that Jigawa is currently unable to take up her full admission quota from the various Federal Universities in/surrounding Jigawa.
How on earth is Jigawa funding a university?!?!?!?!?!?

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by mercurie(f): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lol! Interesting. I love dis op 4 dis topic, causing so much chaos. Nairalanders
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by kennyamusan(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Guess this is one of the reasons y Good mentors are lacking in Nigeria.if after all the atrocities Nuhu has committed,he can still be appointed into any economical or academical post,like fela said 'I sori sori o'.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
pharmow:

Thanks jare, my brother. Anybody could have noticed that it was an innocent slip
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by alcuin(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
kennyamusan: Guess this is one of the reasons y Good mentors are lacking in Nigeria.if after all the atrocities Nuhu has committed,he can still be appointed into any economical or academical post,like fela said 'I sori sori o'.

Chai.....see dem!.

lolz.

This is what we call "ekpa" in delta state.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Kingjamesella(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: i even think say na nuhu ribadu
like wise to me
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by anytexy: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
op, is just seeking attention. Why Ribabu? So, that we wll think is Nuhu. Next story joooor!
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by adusco(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Is dis suppose to be a news?
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
Idiots. Absolute fvcking idiots. All governors that have set up state universities.

They have neglected and completely run down the Primary and Secondary school sectors in their states. These are the most important as they serve to lay the foundations needed for a sound education. They then pump much-needed funds into setting up A Level colleges and masquerade them as universities. No quality. In abundant fvcking quantity. All because they think they have to leave a legacy.

The whole rotten policy cascading from local to state to federal levels explains fully how we churn out PhD holders as knowledgeable, articulate, effective and educated as Mr Goodluck Jonathan.

And then to put icing on the fvcking cake we "elect" them to rule us so that the circle perpetuates!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thomas Adewumi University Unveils 214KW Solar Farm, Powers Kwara Communities / Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? / Major Demands Of ASUU That Led To The Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.