Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University (26532 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Is The Chancellor Of University Of Maiduguri / Folorunso Alakija Appointed As Chancellor Of Uniosun / The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by iamidris: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Wow! Congratulations Nuhu Ribadu, *pops alomo*
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by idokosi: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
when i saw d headline, i tought is Nuhu Ribado
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by naptu2: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Congratulations to the Prof.

This reminds me of a Complete Sports front page headline:

"Kanu moves to Deportivo Alaves.

Nigerian international happy about move. (Contd on page 2)".

On page 2 they wrote: "Ajax defender, Christopher Ogbonaya Kanu has moved to Deportivo Alaves on loan. The younger brother of Super Eagles star, Nwankwo Kanu, says that he is happy about the move".
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by lazyboy94(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
ecolime:
See as you fall your hand all because of "first to comment"... Go back and read the whole story. Nuhu ko, Nuru ni.. Lmao
hahahahah I nearly do d same
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Atyem(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
pro Abdullahi Ribadu is a brother to the famous Nuhu Ribadu. The former was once my VC in FUT Yola

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Congrats to my EX- VC Prof. Abdullahi Ribadu. He was VC of my school Federal University of Technology, Yola during my university days. He was a VC that everybody had respect for and was down to earth, kind and humble. He and his inspection team personally goes to various hostels (Abuja Hall, Maini hall, oba adetona Hall, Bonni Haruna Hall) and even into rooms and toilets/bathroom to inspect the state of these facilities. He is a great man, and he won the hearts of students. I'm glad about this news
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Italiano1: Are you sure this is Nuhu Ribadu? When did he become a Professor?
Ode read the thread again
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by hardeyincah(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Italiano1: Are you sure this is Nuhu Ribadu? When did he become a Professor?
no
abdulahi ribadu
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 24, 2013
mooregan:
Continue to disgrace yourself in public, it pays.
How did the IDEOT pass WAEC?
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 24, 2013
iam_idris: Wow! Congratulations Nuhu Ribadu, *pops alomo*
U get sense at all? U need to read before comment. Ode
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Shinor(m): 4:11am On Nov 24, 2013
This was the kind of confusion that led to the last world war. Hmmmmm.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by makzeze: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2013
ask yourself how you too pass your WAEC 'IDEOT'[quote author=naijaborn001]
How did the IDEOT pass WAEC?
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by eleojo23: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2013
Messilo: Ok. But, how does this reduces price of garri at ketu market?
clichè !
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Djmantana: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
#blabbing

chei peeps for nairaland dym mumu
c as dy run kum here feel say na nuhu
some no read dy comment say e deserve am
team 1st to comment,c dia head lyk ogoja yam

me ma sef ah no go lie
ah run kum here feel say na nuhu walai
b4 den ah conclude say dz country na mess
bu as ah dy read go ah realize ma foolishnesss

shout out to u mr. Op
by God's grace u go get better J.O.B
dat kind caption oyibo go call am captivating
bu me as a naija guy ah go say na........
wait ah suppse dy meditate na,2day na sunday,wetin kum mak me dy blab.....#yoga spirit mode
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Pinkybush: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Congrats to all of dem. But let dat new university join ASUU strike at once. Hmmm just coughing o
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
makzeze: ask yourself how you too pass your WAEC 'IDEOT'
Ask ur fada
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by mizunik: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2013
We re strikng, they re apointn! .....wat a funny countryWe re strikng, they re apointn! .....wat a funny countryWe re strikng, they re apointn! .....wat a funny country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU: Eksu, Uniosun, Kasu Tackle Osodeke Over "Quack Universities" Statement / What Is The Correct English Word For ''longathroat'' / JAMB CAPS Admission Status Guidelines: Accepted, Not Admitted And RECOMMENDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.