Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Akpos Promoted To The University. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Promoted To The University. (1133 Views)

When You Are Promoted To The Rank Of Army General After You Ritered (photo) / Akpos And Family / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Promoted To The University. by Donkarizma: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
MSG Fun Time!! You go laugh tire....
Aunty Susan was having a problem with Akpos in her class.
Akpos said 'M'am, I should be in SS3, i'm smarter than my friend Musa and he's in SS3'.
Aunty Susan had heard enough of Akpos' complains & took him to the Principal's office.
She explained everything to the Principal who decided to test Akpos with some questions that an SS3 Student should know.
PRINCIPAL : What's 3+3?
AKPOS : 6
PRINCIPAL : 6+6?
AKPOS : 12.
And so on.
The Principal asked Akpos many questions and he got them right.
The Principal then asked Aunty Susan to send Akpos to SS3.
She decided to ask some more questions and the Principal agreed.
AUNTY SUSAN : What does a cow have 4 of, that Ï've only 2 of?
AKPOS : Legs!
AUNTY SUSAN : What's in ur pants that u have but I dont have?
AKPOS : Pockets!
AUNTY SUSAN : What starts with a C & ends with T, is hairy, oval, delicious & contains thin whitish liquid?
AKPOS : Coconut!
AUNTY SUSAN : What goes in hard & pink then comes out soft & sticky?
The principal's eyes open really wide,but b4 he could stop the answer, Akpos was taking charge.
AKPOS: Bubble Gum
AUNTY SUSAN : You stick ur poles inside me. U tie me down 2 get me up, I get wet b4 u do. What am I?
AKPOS : Tent!
The principal was looking restless.
AUNTY SUSAN : A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when u're bored. The best man always has me what am I?
AKPOS : Wedding Ring
AUNTY SUSAN : I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When u blow me, u feel good?
AKPOS : Nose
AUNTY SUSAN : I've a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates,I come with a quiver!
AKPOS : Arrow!
AUNTY SUSAN : What starts wit 'F' & ends with a 'K' & if u dont get it, u've 2 use ur hand?
AKPOS : Fork!
AUNTY SUSAN : Whats it that all men have,It's longer in some men than others,the Pope doesn't use his & a man gives it 2 his wife after marriage?
AKPOS : Surname
AUNTY SUSAN : What part of the man has no bone,But has muscles with a lot of veins like pumpin & is responsible 4 making love?
AKPOS : Heart!
The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to AUNTY SUSAN : 'Send the boy to the University, I myself got the last 10 questions wrong!...
One word for Akpos and don't forget to share this post with ur friends make dem join in d laughing fiesta. . .
Re: Akpos Promoted To The University. by PaulSeun89(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
He's innocent today. Nice one op!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

True Life Crazy Happenings!!! / Riddle: Simple But Think! / Tactics To Use When U Sense A Fraudstar Calling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.